If you are one of these people that get offended on BEHALF of another group...have a message for you.

The republicans inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed southern right-wingers with open arms and continued serving their narrow interests.

Nice story, any evidence?

Here is what we do know, you racist Democrats saw the southern racist Democrat party and joined them. Note how in 1956 Democrats were the racist party. Then by 1964, all the now blue States said give me some of that racism!

All through history, and today, Democrats are the racist party.

1642628846640.png

1642628897934.png

Here is what we do know, you racist Democrats saw the southern racist Democrat party and joined them. Note how in 1956 Democrats were the racist party. Then by 1964, all the now blue States said give me some of that racism!

View attachment 590161

View attachment 590162
I grew up in Alabama during desegregation. I know who voted for Wallace and later voted for Ronald Reagan. It damned sure wasn't anyone you could safely call a liberal.

I grew up in Alabama during desegregation. I know who voted for Wallace and later voted for Ronald Reagan. It damned sure wasn't anyone you could safely call a liberal.

Dancing Nancy here claims to be the only one who lived in the South.

I've lived in five southern States over a couple of decades. The biggest racist I know still has an Obama sticker on his truck. You racists are a determined lot.

Don't worry, the racists are still firmly with you. They aren't the fiscal conservates that switched. They don't like change, so they do like the Democrat party, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. Democrats are racists, there is no change, just racism, racism, racism all through time

View attachment 590161

View attachment 590162
Do you believe occuturd actually has even the slightest inclination, or integrity to consider the possibility that he has been programmed to believe absolute pure concentrated leftist bullshit? Do you believe that freakishly stupid parasite will consider the possibility that it is WRONG? These vacous animated wads of biological waste are deliberately ignorant. If LBJ, MLK, JFK, FDR along with The Lord Jesus Christ came down from heaven (or up from hell in LBJ's case) and explained reality to fucksticks like Occuturd, they would still be ignored.

There's no one in Alabama during desegregation you'd call a liberal. The people who voted then are pretty much dead and you're an old man lost in your racial hatred

The republicans inherited the legacy of segregation when they welcomed southern right-wingers with open arms and continued serving their narrow interests.

1956 - south, Democrat
1964 - north, Democrat

And voters from 1956 are still dead now, racist, they still are. Racism is living on in you

Forum List

Back