If you are one of these people that get offended on BEHALF of another group...have a message for you.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Here is an example of the white patronizing racists. Acting like minorities (blacks) aren't capable of having photo id's or smart enough to understand how the internet works or how to get to the dmv, etc

Just watch that and see what damage the white leftist has done and more importantly....HOW THEY THINK ABOUT BLACKS.

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids." Joe biden..

^^^ That's the left in a nutshell.

Here is an example of the white patronizing racists. Acting like minorities (blacks) aren't capable of having photo id's or smart enough to understand how the internet works or how to get to the dmv, etc

Just watch that and see what damage the white leftist has done and more importantly....HOW THEY THINK ABOUT BLACKS.

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids." Joe biden..

^^^ That's the left in a nutshell.

Nailed it!

Why do decent people get offended? Because it's the right thing to do.

Or as a wise man said.

1642418533776.png

Top shelf virtue signaling there. We see through you.

Actually, pragmatism...

Hitler was able to make scapegoats out of the Jews, Gypsies, et. al. because Germans didn't want to confront the real architects of defeat in WWI and the economic misery that followed... Germany's elite and it's military-industrial complex. So he found scapegoats. And he eventually led his country to disaster.

Now, here's the thing. I used to support George W. Bush. Vote for him twice. And I didn't speak up when he got us into an unnecessary war with Iraq or fumbled the Katrina response so badly that hundreds died. (This incompetence seems QUAINT compared to the level of devastation Trump inflicted.) What turned me on him was when he fucked up the economy in 2008, and I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a job that paid me less. Shame on me, I should have objected earlier.

Now, I could look at Trump and say his racism doesn't effect me, because I am white, male, straight and pretty close to retirement. But yeah, the misery he inflicted on gays, minorities, the poor, to the cheers of his followers and their misdirected anger.

Actually, pragmatism...

Hitler was able to make scapegoats out of the Jews, Gypsies, et. al. because Germans didn't want to confront the real architects of defeat in WWI and the economic misery that followed... Germany's elite and it's military-industrial complex. So he found scapegoats. And he eventually led his country to disaster.

Now, here's the thing. I used to support George W. Bush. Vote for him twice. And I didn't speak up when he got us into an unnecessary war with Iraq or fumbled the Katrina response so badly that hundreds died. (This incompetence seems QUAINT compared to the level of devastation Trump inflicted.) What turned me on him was when he fucked up the economy in 2008, and I ended up with an underwater mortgage, a busted 401K and a job that paid me less. Shame on me, I should have objected earlier.

Now, I could look at Trump and say his racism doesn't effect me, because I am white, male, straight and pretty close to retirement. But yeah, the misery he inflicted on gays, minorities, the poor, to the cheers of his followers and their misdirected anger.
You're terrified of the man, virtue signaler, and I like watching the disintegration.

Top shelf virtue signaling there. We see through you.
Do you realize people like him aren't offended by white leftist racists who do things like this?

2 + 2 = 4 is racist to the white racist patronizing leftists who automatically think the minorities (blacks) are not as smart as whites like them.

This is proven every day. JoeB proved it again. Totally self unaware.

Our current crop of fascists wish black people were as defenseless as they used to be.

Our current crop of fascists wish black people were as defenseless as they used to be.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have a wonderful black friend on the West Coast who wants to come to South Dakota and farm a little piece of land. The only practical way he can afford to do this is if he can come and stay with me for an undetermined length of time while he gets on his feet, buys some land and builds a house.

Should I tell him that you said I'm just too much of a fascist and a racist to help him out? I'll leave the choice up to you. Flip a coin.

Last edited:
Actually, pragmatism...

Every friggin day, the modern scapegoats called Deplorables and Dregs take massive propaganda hits from the media/entertainers/prog politicians/elites and corporate entities. No one...but no one ever says a word about the amount of single parent families that is rampant in areas of our nation which includes a generational genome with a high amount of teenagers having babies. Blue areas keep raising taxes on their citizens in every way possible to pay for the results of this.

You're terrified of the man, virtue signaler, and I like watching the disintegration.

Uh, yeah, given the level of damage the man did to the country and is STILL doing, we should all be worried.

Do you realize people like him aren't offended by white leftist racists who do things like this?

I guess I have a different perspective.. I encounter a LOT of white people who got into college, got bachelor's degrees, and are dumber than stumps. If grades and test scores were accurate indicators of who will succeed in college, then we wouldn't see that...

So if you want to get rid of racial admissions.... fine. let's also get rid of legacies, athletic scholarships, donor admissions, etc. etc.

Every friggin day, the modern scapegoats called Deplorables and Dregs take massive propaganda hits from the media/entertainers/prog politicians/elites and corporate entities. No one...but no one ever says a word about the amount of single parent families that is rampant in areas of our nation which includes a generational genome with a high amount of teenagers having babies. Blue areas keep raising taxes on their citizens in every way possible to pay for the results of this.

Okay, let's get real... 40% of babies are born out of wedlock in this country today. Marriage just isn't that important. In France, 68% of babies are born out of wedlock, and most of the G-7 countries with the exception of Japan have high out of wedlock birth rates.

The sad thing about the "Deplorables" is that they are aware enough of the fact they don't enjoy the White Middle Class their parents and grandparents enjoyed, but too stupid to realize who took it away from them.

1642420747889.png

Uh, yeah, given the level of damage the man did to the country and is STILL doing, we should all be worried.

I guess I have a different perspective.. I encounter a LOT of white people who got into college, got bachelor's degrees, and are dumber than stumps. If grades and test scores were accurate indicators of who will succeed in college, then we wouldn't see that...

So if you want to get rid of racial admissions.... fine. let's also get rid of legacies, athletic scholarships, donor admissions, etc. etc.
Would you say what you typed is the middle class or the great unwashed? That all of the that class in most jobs fall within a range? Well there are pure bums hired within that. For any reason. And on groups that are pushed there is not the amount of people needed to be great to replace the hated white guy. Even with successful hated white guys conspiring against their own.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have a wonderful black friend on the West Coast who wants to come to South Dakota and farm a little piece of land. The only practical way he can afford to do this is if he can come and stay with me for an undetermined length of time while he gets on his feet, buys some land and builds a house.

Should I tell him that you said I'm just too much of a fascist and a racist to help him out? I'll leave the choice up to you. Flip a coin.
Still waiting, occupied

Don't take too long or I'll have to make up your mind for you. A man's future is in your hands.

Actually, pragmatism...

You think Bush screwed up the economy and fumbled Katrina? Hahahahaha CNN has you all screwed up.

2 + 2 = 4 is racist to the white racist patronizing leftists who automatically think the minorities (blacks) are not as smart as whites like them.

This is proven every day. JoeB proved it again. Totally self unaware.

Did anyone actually argue that 2+2=4 is racist, or are you just making shit up?

I've never argued that minorities "aren't as smart", I've argued that our system puts them at a disadvantage, because all the people making the key decisions are other white people. It's not just the slur-spewing racist that's the problem, it's the white admissions officer or employer who gives the white candidate a leg up because they remind them of themselves.

Forum List

Back