If you are fair-minded and really want the truth, read this book before you make up your mind about election fraud 2020. 5 stars Amazon 3200 reviews.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I am looking for discussion with persons of good faith and intelligence, not robots on either side whose mind can never be changed no matter what. The future of civil society depends on it.

If you read it and still disagree, peace be with you, you gave it a chance like an open minded person. New York Times bestseller, highly respected journalist.

mollie.png

I am looking for discussion with persons of good faith and intelligence, not robots on either side whose mind can never be changed no matter what. The future of civil society depends on it.

If you read it and still disagree, peace be with you, you gave it a chance like an open minded person. New York Times bestseller, highly respected journalist.

mollie.png
Mollie Hemingway? Get out of here.

I don't know from fraud.

I only know about security.

I know a "lot"about security.

Enough to know that what we have, is not.

It is not surprising to me, in the least, that there are bad actors exploiting vulnerabilities. That is, after all, human nature.

My observation is, there is a major disconnect between the libtards being so concerned that everyone gets to vote, and their lackadaisical careless dismissal of election security issues based SOLELY on partisanship.

Security is not partisan. You either have it or you don't. We don't

• Banned
Are you getting a cut of the royalties? ... an open mind will want to look at the legal evidence ... do you have a link? ...

The Amazon review system works well enough if there is a large enough sample of reviews. Five stars at Amazon is nearly unheard of for any product, nevermind a book on a controversial topic. That alone makes it worth a read on Kindle or the paperback at about 13 bucks. Can barely get out of the Starbucks now without spending that.

The Wall Street Journal and the Tennessee Star give it decent enough treatment. The WSJ review is "Book Review: ‘Rigged’ and ‘Our Broken Elections’ Voting fraud happens, but is it ‘massive’?

So right there the question is not was there fraud, but how much. That alone shatters the gaslight "No evidence."

But WSJ is behind a paywall.

"Book Review: ‘Rigged’ and ‘Our Broken Elections’

Everyone forgets evens the chairman of the FEC said there was fraud.

mollie.png

If you are fair-minded and really want the truth, read this book before you make up your mind about election fraud 2020. 5 stars Amazon 3200 reviews.​

Fair-minded is recognizing that every state certified their elections and sent their electoral votes to Washington. Not a single state hesitated in doing so.
Once you’ve done that. There is nothing else.

There is no evidence ... or you'd post a link to it ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

I don't patronize Starbucks ... and I don't have a Kindle reader ... are you some kind of whitie or something expecting everyone to be just like you? ...

If you are fair-minded and really want the truth, read this book before you make up your mind about election fraud 2020. 5 stars Amazon 3200 reviews.​

Fair-minded is recognizing that every state certified their elections and sent their electoral votes to Washington. Not a single state hesitated in doing so.
Once you’ve done that. There is nothing else.

I would add numerous recounts across the land ... a half dozen State SCs ... and the SCOTUS ... all reviewed the matter and ruled not enough evidence ...

This conspiracy would have to include everyone who lives within a mile of an elections office ... because the number of ballots here need semi-trucks to haul around ...

I would add numerous recounts across the land ... a half dozen State SCs ... and the SCOTUS ... all reviewed the matter and ruled not enough evidence ...

This conspiracy would have to include everyone who lives within a mile of an elections office ... because the number of ballots here need semi-trucks to haul around ...
Indeed.

This amuses. Looks like this meeting is a magnet for Conspiracy theories..wonder why? Rhetorical question, of course. I bet more than a few of the whackadoodles here buy right into all of this--seamlessly meld it into the Q-world--and think they have the inside track..as to how the world really works.
Nevermind that they're all bat-shit crazy~

When some of the world’s wealthiest and most influential figures gathered at the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting last year, sessions on climate change drew high-level discussions on topics such as carbon financing and sustainable food systems.
But an entirely different narrative played out on the internet, where social media users claimed leaders wanted to force the population to eat insects instead of meat in the name of saving the environment.
The annual event in the Swiss ski resort town of Davos, which opens Monday, has increasingly become a target of bizarre claims from a growing chorus of commentators who believe the forum involves a group of elites manipulating global events for their own benefit. Experts say what was once a conspiracy theory found in the internet’s underbelly has now hit the mainstream.
“This isn’t a conspiracy that is playing out on the extreme fringes,” said Alex Friedfeld, a researcher with the Anti-Defamation League who studies anti-government extremism. “We’re seeing it on mainstream social media platforms being shared by regular Americans. We were seeing it being spread by mainstream media figures right on their prime time news, on their nightly networks.”
Theories about influential global leaders are not new, she said, but scrutiny of the forum and its chairman, Klaus Schwab, intensified in 2020 in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic. That year, the theme of the annual meeting was “The Great Reset.” The initiative envisioned sweeping changes to how societies and economies would work to recover from the pandemic and build a more sustainable future.
Now, in increasingly mainstream corners of the internet and on conservative talk shows, “The Great Reset" has become shorthand for what skeptics say is a reorganization of society, using global uncertainty as a guise to take away rights. Believers argue that measures including pandemic lockdowns and vaccine mandates are tools to consolidate power and undercut individual sovereignty.
At a rally staged on the grounds of an upstate New York church last fall, a photo of Schwab was displayed on the center of a large screen alongside other “villains” accused of threatening American values. The crowd of thousands had gathered in a revivalist tent at a traveling roadshow used as a recruiting tool for an ascendant Christian nationalist movement. Participants discussed “The Great Reset," among a host of other theories, as an assault on America’s foundations.
The phrase was used more than 60 times across all programs on Fox News in 2022, according to one tally generated by the Internet Archive's TV news database. That's up from 30 mentions in 2021 and about 20 in 2020. It was discussed most frequently on “The Ingraham Angle" and “Tucker Carlson Tonight."
And in August, amid a defamation trial for calling the Sandy Hook Elementary School attack a hoax, Infowars host Alex Jones released a book called “The Great Reset: And The War For the World.” It's described as an analysis of “the global elite’s international conspiracy to enslave humanity and all life on the planet.”
For example, a site known for spreading fabricated stories falsely claimed last month that Schwab publicly encouraged the decriminalization of sex between children and adults, using an invented quote and other baseless statements. Still, it drew tens of thousands of shares on Twitter and Facebook.
Meanwhile, the popular claim that the forum wants people to replace meat with bugs is a distorted reference to an article once published on the organization’s website. In another instance, a widely shared post claimed without evidence that the forum had “appointed” U.S. Rep. Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the House before the actual vote had taken place.
The concern, Friedfeld says, is that posts like these could introduce people to more fringe and dangerous conspiracy theories or even translate into real-world violence. Yann Zopf, head of media for the forum, says the organization has increased its monitoring of this kind of online activity and carefully watches for direct threats.

Recounts would not reveal the fraud if the ballots were fraudulent. Why did Fulton County Georgia refuse, and still refuses, to do signature matching of mail-ins? The signature matching is the paydirt.

Their campaign was not confined to the ivory tower — it was a coup in search of a legal theory. The plan spurred violent attack on the seat of our nation’s government, led to the death of several law enforcement officers, and deepened public distrust in our political process.

If Trump’s plan had worked, it would have permanently ended the peaceful transition of power, undermining American democracy and the Constitution

If the country doesn't commit to investigating & pursuing accountability for those responsible, i fear J6 will repeat itself.

Recounts would not reveal the fraud if the ballots were fraudulent. Why did Fulton County Georgia refuse, and still refuses, to do signature matching of mail-ins? The signature matching is the paydirt.

Oregon doesn't match signatures to ballots ... we have the right to secret ballots here ...

Tell me what a fraudulent ballot looks like? ... are we adding ballots? ... under who's name? ... Why is there only one voter in Fulton County's precinct 01I? ...

Some fucker gets his own precinct in Georgia ... son-of-a-bitch ...

Whether or not there was enough fraud to throw the election may never be known -- unless some election workers on their deathbeds admit their role.

And President Trump certainly did himself no good by how he reacted.

He should have played the game. Richard Nixon played the good loser even though it was pretty clear there was fraud in Illinois and Texas in 1960.

There are lots of Americans (of all ethnicities) who would not think twice about engaging in electoral fraud.

In fact, electoral fraud has always been as American as apple pie. Indeed, one 19th-century president was mocked as "His Fraudulency."

I know that it is cold comfort to Mr. Trump and his supporters, but IF there was fraud in the 2020 election, karma will have the last word.

Forum List

Back