If you are disliked because of your race...

that is just simply too bad. And let me show why this is the case.

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:
white - somebody dislikes you because of that
black - somebody dislikes you because of that
jewish - somebody dislikes you because of that
asian - somebody dislikes you because of that
mexican - somebody dislikes you because of that

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.
Sounds like you should stop trying to win the approval of everyone.

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.
It's not about being disliked. It's about discrimination, having a door slammed in your face because you are one of "those" people, having cops routinely stop you because you just look suspicious, seeing a job you want go to a less qualified person because you aren't the kind of person they need, having a store clerk show you the cheap merchandise because you people just can't afford the good stuff. People of color are not seeking to be collectively "liked" by white people. They just don't want to be treated as a second class citizen because of their skin color.

It works both ways.
Anyone who thinks our society considers them a second class citizens because they are white is just plain nuts.
If you admit that you look suspicious, then you should EXPECT to be stopped often. And rightly so.
Unfortunately, in many places just being black makes you look suspicious.

If you are:

It's not about being disliked. It's about discrimination, having a door slammed in your face because you are one of "those" people, having cops routinely stop you because you just look suspicious, seeing a job you want go to a less qualified person because you aren't the kind of person they need, having a store clerk show you the cheap merchandise because you people just can't afford the good stuff. People of color are not seeking to be collectively "liked" by white people. They just don't want to be treated as a second class citizen because of their skin color.

It works both ways.
Anyone who thinks our society considers them a second class citizens because they are white is just plain nuts.
If you admit that you look suspicious, then you should EXPECT to be stopped often. And rightly so.

And where I live whites are stereotyped (though some of it was deserved) and they are looked upon with suspicion.

If you are:

It works both ways.

Anyone who denies it is plain foolish.

Since the majority of Americans are white, do you think the majority of Americans look at themselves as second class citizens?

If you are:

It works both ways.

Since the majority of Americans are white, do you think the majority of Americans look at themselves as second class citizens?

I think the majority of whites have been programmed to have a guilt complex over misinterpretations of history and sometimes outright misrepresentations.

As if that were not bad enough, the only people who get any media attention for working as white activists (for lack of a better adjective) are nazis, alt-right, white nationalists, KKK, Stormfront, etc. And all of those groups do the white people a tremendous disservice.

It works both ways.

I think the majority of whites have been programmed to have a guilt complex over misinterpretations of history and sometimes outright misrepresentations.

As if that were not bad enough, the only people who get any media attention for working as white activists (for lack of a better adjective) are nazis, alt-right, white nationalists, KKK, Stormfront, etc. And all of those groups do the white people a tremendous disservice.

That doesn't actually answer the question. Feeling guilty, reasonable or not, is not the same as considering one's self a second class citizen.

As of July 1 of last year, the US Census Bureau estimated that just under 77% of the population was white, or just over 61% if you take out Hispanics/Latinos. U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: UNITED STATES Even if every minority person considers whites to be second class citizens, it would still require quite a few whites to think of themselves as second class in order for a majority to feel that way. If you are going to say that society considers whites to be second class citizens, I would think that at least half the population should agree. Of course, I am certain not all Americans who are members of racial minorities feel that way, which would raise the number of whites who need to feel that way for society in general to.

It works both ways.

That doesn't actually answer the question. Feeling guilty, reasonable or not, is not the same as considering one's self a second class citizen.

As of July 1 of last year, the US Census Bureau estimated that just under 77% of the population was white, or just over 61% if you take out Hispanics/Latinos. U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: UNITED STATES Even if every minority person considers whites to be second class citizens, it would still require quite a few whites to think of themselves as second class in order for a majority to feel that way. If you are going to say that society considers whites to be second class citizens, I would think that at least half the population should agree. Of course, I am certain not all Americans who are members of racial minorities feel that way, which would raise the number of whites who need to feel that way for society in general to.

The reality is, many whites think they ought to be second class citizens. Probably most whites think they should be second class citizens.

To begin with, in terms of raw numbers, there are more Democrats than Republicans. The Democrats are dissatisfied with America. They hate every facet of its culture, which is in part - based upon race. The unalienable Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure are treated like a joke by the majority of Americans. Self hating and self loathing whites do not appreciate their culture and, as a result, support ideologies that are foreign to white culture.

That's not to say that a lot of whites do not deserve some of the treatment they receive from their own who are dissatisfied with their heritage. I mean they willingly do things like drugs. Nobody is forcing the white activists to act like morons either. If the best they can do are neo-nazis, the alt - right, White Nationalists, KKK, and Donald Trump they probably deserve what they're getting.

I don't feel that I'm being treated like a second class citizen; I am treated like a second class citizen. In my lifetime, when the government did not like the policies of Bob Jones University (a Christian university, they told them either change their tenets of faith or lose their tax exempt status. And so the precedent was set: Those churches that are a reflection of our heritage will be unfairly taxed and treated differently. Meanwhile the black people are never criticized when they have schools like Morehouse where one would have to struggle hard to find any white students.

Atlanta used to boast of an all black city council. They boasted about it! It might still be that way for all I know. But, the point is, NOBODY criticized them. By contrast, when my county commissioner dared criticize U.S. Rep. John Lewis (who isn't even a representative in our district) the blacks came in and shut this county down over a county official. Nothing our county officials do affects the legislative abilities of a U.S. Representative in another district.

I could multiply the examples, but they would only be marginalized and denied. That only adds insult to injury when one is already being denied the equal protection of the laws as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

If you are:

More racist garbage from disgusting bigots day after day after day.

If you are so unsure of your place in the world that you need to pretend others should be subjugated, you're a loser who can't succeed on your own merits.

The reality is, many whites think they ought to be second class citizens. Probably most whites think they should be second class citizens.

To begin with, in terms of raw numbers, there are more Democrats than Republicans. The Democrats are dissatisfied with America. They hate every facet of its culture, which is in part - based upon race. The unalienable Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure are treated like a joke by the majority of Americans. Self hating and self loathing whites do not appreciate their culture and, as a result, support ideologies that are foreign to white culture.

That's not to say that a lot of whites do not deserve some of the treatment they receive from their own who are dissatisfied with their heritage. I mean they willingly do things like drugs. Nobody is forcing the white activists to act like morons either. If the best they can do are neo-nazis, the alt - right, White Nationalists, KKK, and Donald Trump they probably deserve what they're getting.

I don't feel that I'm being treated like a second class citizen; I am treated like a second class citizen. In my lifetime, when the government did not like the policies of Bob Jones University (a Christian university, they told them either change their tenets of faith or lose their tax exempt status. And so the precedent was set: Those churches that are a reflection of our heritage will be unfairly taxed and treated differently. Meanwhile the black people are never criticized when they have schools like Morehouse where one would have to struggle hard to find any white students.

Atlanta used to boast of an all black city council. They boasted about it! It might still be that way for all I know. But, the point is, NOBODY criticized them. By contrast, when my county commissioner dared criticize U.S. Rep. John Lewis (who isn't even a representative in our district) the blacks came in and shut this county down over a county official. Nothing our county officials do affects the legislative abilities of a U.S. Representative in another district.

I could multiply the examples, but they would only be marginalized and denied. That only adds insult to injury when one is already being denied the equal protection of the laws as guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

Democrats hate every facet of American culture? That's a ridiculous statement and clearly untrue.

You would have to define 'white culture' for most whites to not appreciate it. I think if you took random people from around the country and asked them to define white culture, you'd get quite a bit of conflicting answers.

People of all races do drugs, and always have. It has nothing to do with race. What is the racial connection there?

What does Bob Jones University have to do with whites being treated as second class citizens? How was it "unfairly taxed" or "treated differently"? What was it treated differently than?

I don't see the connection between the Atlanta city council and your county commissioner. You brought up two seemingly unrelated examples.

None of the examples you have given seem to indicate whites being treated as second class citizens. Maybe you should define what you mean by second class citizen, because it does not seem to fit your narrative at all.

Have you seen a lot of one-eyed, 16th century Japanese ronin, gay strippers while watching Maury Povich or Jerry Springer? I'm pretty sure that Unkotare's avi is an actor in a Japanese show called Fuurin Kazan (or Furin kazan, or The Trusted Confidant....there are some difficulties with translation). I was unaware that gay strippers tended to look like 16th century Japanese warriors.

That avatar simply don't look like any kind of intimidating warrior to me.

One does not need to look intimidating to be a warrior.

It does not look like an intimidating warrior, but it looks like a gay stripper? I'm very curious what that is based on.....do Asian men all look like gay strippers? Asian men with one eye covered? Men with the necks of their shirts open? Have you seen a lot of gay strippers to compare it to? It was an extremely odd comment.

About the only gay dudes I can compare that to is what I've seen on Springer and Maury over the years. Sorry, but the avatar does not look masculine nor intimidating.

So a picture that does not look masculine or intimidating = gay stripper?

Son, it looked like what it looks like. Besides, Unkotare (who is either delusional and believes he is a moderator OR has multiple accounts and IS a moderator) likes the personal attention.

Let's see if we can get back on topic. If not, I don't mind entertaining trolls. It keeps them busy and lets other posters put things on the board that others may actually read. So, what you guys got today?

I'm wondering if Springer and Maury had a lot of gay strippers who looked like Unkotare's avi. You made the statement, I'm just trying to understand where it came from. It seems unlikely to me that those shows would have a lot of gay strippers who tried to look like 16th century ronin, but I have only seen occasional clips from those programs over the years, so perhaps I'm wrong.

It works both ways.

And where I live whites are stereotyped (though some of it was deserved) and they are looked upon with suspicion.
Never really thought about white stereotypes. I suppose it would include the idea that they are extremely self-involved, uneducated about people other than themselves, and are unable to understand the complicated ways in which people who are not white live.

Regardless of ethnicity or race, stereotyping is unfair because it is the antithesis of individuality. Stereotyping is the easy and often inaccurate way of forming an opinion of a person or group.

Democrats hate every facet of American culture? That's a ridiculous statement and clearly untrue.

You would have to define 'white culture' for most whites to not appreciate it. I think if you took random people from around the country and asked them to define white culture, you'd get quite a bit of conflicting answers.

People of all races do drugs, and always have. It has nothing to do with race. What is the racial connection there?

What does Bob Jones University have to do with whites being treated as second class citizens? How was it "unfairly taxed" or "treated differently"? What was it treated differently than?

I don't see the connection between the Atlanta city council and your county commissioner. You brought up two seemingly unrelated examples.

None of the examples you have given seem to indicate whites being treated as second class citizens. Maybe you should define what you mean by second class citizen, because it does not seem to fit your narrative at all.

OMG. Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're not that stupid. Please. This is the 21st century. If you're going to try and pick a board fight, make sure you know what you're talking about. Limit your criticisms because I will not answer them all in one post.

Because of the founding of America, part of our culture rests with our race.

1790 marked the year that we had our first laws regarding citizenship. Bottom line: citizenship was limited to whites. While immigration was open and virtually everybody on God's green earth came here, citizenship was limited to whites.

Most, if not all, of our early state constitutions limited the ability to hold public office to whites of the Protestant faith. Our Declaration of Independence was signed by all white males and was probably inspired by the Magna Charta... except that the Declaration of Independence states that your Rights are unalienable and bestowed upon you by a Creator.

Our laws are based upon the English Common Law and biblical principles (again those came from white countries.)

Today, on the surface, the Democrat / liberal / left tries to tell you they want to be more inclusive, but that's a lie. What they really seek to do is to change every facet of our government on the installment plan and lock the posterity of the founding fathers out of the nation our forefathers fought, bled and died establishing.

It works both ways.

Never really thought about white stereotypes. I suppose it would include the idea that they are extremely self-involved, uneducated about people other than themselves, and are unable to understand the complicated ways in which people who are not white live.

Regardless of ethnicity or race, stereotyping is unfair because it is the antithesis of individuality. Stereotyping is the easy and often inaccurate way of forming an opinion of a person or group.

Thank you for staying on point.

Prejudice is when people develop an opinion absent thought, knowledge, or reason.

At some levels I believe that whites incur an unfavorable stereotype due to their own actions. Over 80 percent of the world's opioids are consumed in the United States. In one article:

"The rate of heroin use among white adults increased by 114% between 2004 and 2013, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The rate among nonwhite adults remained relatively unchanged during that same period."

The opioid addiction epidemic has a racial divide—fewer minorities prescribed opioids

On this one issue alone, and there are many, white people show up for jobs looking like... drug addicts. Proportionately, they are. Having changed their culture over the last several decades, stereotypes are being developed and it's not all unfair.

Whites, being the founding race of this country and having access to a lot of its wealth, have no excuse for what they have done to themselves. But they do it and they do this stuff in droves. Since they get hooked on drugs, they end up in prison. As stated before, America has more people in prison than any nation on this planet. So, millions of white people (a disproportionate amount) have a criminal record and are locked out of the job market.

Before long, most non-whites and probably the bulk of foreigners see a race covered in body piercings, tattoos, wearing clothes that look like they were discarded by homeless people in a ghetto. They might not say it, but where I live at you can tell. Whites, as a race, do not garner the respect they once could. Much of it is our own fault.

We allow our people to become low lifes and then there is a resistance to rehabilitating those who have fallen by the wayside. But, we are all judged by those who get to be our ambassadors. Adding insult to injury, not having a credible leadership, the masses have allowed people like the alt-right, White Nationalists, KKK, neo-nazis, and Donald Trump types to represent them.

Yes, whites ARE being treated like second class citizens. But, it's our own damn fault more than half the time.

OMG. Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're not that stupid. Please. This is the 21st century. If you're going to try and pick a board fight, make sure you know what you're talking about. Limit your criticisms because I will not answer them all in one post.

1790 marked the year that we had our first laws regarding citizenship. Bottom line: citizenship was limited to whites. While immigration was open and virtually everybody on God's green earth came here, citizenship was limited to whites.

Most, if not all, of our early state constitutions limited the ability to hold public office to whites of the Protestant faith. Our Declaration of Independence was signed by all white males and was probably inspired by the Magna Charta... except that the Declaration of Independence states that your Rights are unalienable and bestowed upon you by a Creator.

Our laws are based upon the English Common Law and biblical principles (again those came from white countries.)

Today, on the surface, the Democrat / liberal / left tries to tell you they want to be more inclusive, but that's a lie. What they really seek to do is to change every facet of our government on the installment plan and lock the posterity of the founding fathers out of the nation our forefathers fought, bled and died establishing.

Do you think I'm stupid for not knowing how you define white culture, or for not agreeing with your broad generalization of Democrats?

This post does not define white culture. It does little but provide a bit of history of the country. Are you saying that white culture only allows whites to be citizens? Are you saying that white culture is Protestant? Are you saying white culture follows English law?

I don't agree that Democrats want to change every facet of our government. Why would they? The current system keeps them in power close to half of the time. More, your original statement was that Democrats hate every facet of American culture, not government. Do you honestly believe that the millions of Democrats in this country all hate every facet of the culture?

I'm not sure why you think I would follow your demand that I "limit [my] criticisms." If you don't want to respond to my entire post, that is entirely up to you, but I'm under no obligation to limit my responses to what you prefer, particularly as I was simply responding to your post point by point. Odd that you seem to think it is fine for you to make as many different points as you like in a post, but want me to avoid responding to them all.

Do you think American culture is the same now as it was at the founding of the country?

... They might not say it, but where I live at you can tell. Whites, as a race, do not garner the respect they once could. Much of it is our own fault.

We allow our people to become low lifes and then there is a resistance to rehabilitating those who have fallen by the wayside. But, we are all judged by those who get to be our ambassadors. Adding insult to injury, not having a credible leadership, the masses have allowed people like the alt-right, White Nationalists, KKK, neo-nazis, and Donald Trump types to represent them.

Yes, whites ARE being treated like second class citizens. But, it's our own damn fault more than half the time.

What a pathetic, transparent attempt at fabricating a prejudice that doesn't exist to justify a false victim-hood excuse for irrational, weak, racist bullshit. No, you're not fooling anyone, and your fantasy segregation will NOT become reality.

Do you think I'm stupid for not knowing how you define white culture, or for not agreeing with your broad generalization of Democrats?

This post does not define white culture. It does little but provide a bit of history of the country. Are you saying that white culture only allows whites to be citizens? Are you saying that white culture is Protestant? Are you saying white culture follows English law?

I don't agree that Democrats want to change every facet of our government. Why would they? The current system keeps them in power close to half of the time. More, your original statement was that Democrats hate every facet of American culture, not government. Do you honestly believe that the millions of Democrats in this country all hate every facet of the culture?

I'm not sure why you think I would follow your demand that I "limit [my] criticisms." If you don't want to respond to my entire post, that is entirely up to you, but I'm under no obligation to limit my responses to what you prefer, particularly as I was simply responding to your post point by point. Odd that you seem to think it is fine for you to make as many different points as you like in a post, but want me to avoid responding to them all.

Do you think American culture is the same now as it was at the founding of the country?

The first thing you have to do is get off your high horse. I didn't presume that you're stupid. Had I thought that, I would treat you like the little children who think they rule this site. As I recall, I showed you both respect and courtesy.

1) I don't recall that defining white culture was a prerequisite to a conversation

2) You cannot ask for the definition for a term that imprecise, but you cannot discount the reality of the founding of America

3) Obviously, anyone can become a citizen today; however, not in the founding of this country can you make that case

4) The majority of our founders were Protestant AND most of the early state constitutions required one to be white and Protestant (a few used the word Christian.) For example in my home state of Georgia, the 1777 state constitution provided:

"ART. IX. All male white inhabitants, of the age of twenty-one years, and possessed in his own right of ten pounds value, and liable to pay tax in this State, or being of any mechanic trade, and shall have been resident six months in this State, shall have a right to vote at all elections for representatives, or any other officers, herein agreed to be chosen by the people at large; and every person having a right to vote at any election shall vote by ballot personally."

The Avalon Project : Constitution of Georgia; February 5, 1777

Another article expounds on the history of our jurisprudence (since you asked about it as well):

"So where does law come from? In America, our law system came from Great Britain. The settlers of the original thirteen colonies came from Europe, and they brought with them their own set of rules and principles to be used in their new society.

The English common law was the system of law in England at that time and was quickly adopted throughout the colonies. The English common law is rooted in centuries of English history. Much of the common law was formed in the years between the Norman Conquest of England in the early 11th century and the settlement of the American colonies in the early 17th century
."

American Law: History & Origins from English Common Law - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

Is American culture the same as it was during the founding? Of course not. But, just because we have become inclusive, the liberals think it should be a pretext for committing a subtle form of genocide against that culture that is responsible for the founding of this nation.

Finally, when you examine what the left wing / liberal / Democrats want, it is antithetical to the foundational principles upon which this nation was founded. From gun control to the assaults on religious Liberties and from the Nanny State to socialism, the Dems have no use for the concept of unalienable Rights. Disagree all you like; it is your Right as an American... one I will gladly defend for you (even at the risk of my own life.)

But, now that you see that just to give you examples of a FEW of the many things you wanted to challenge can you appreciate that we cannot cover the world in every posting. You don't have to be like the children either that make six off topic posts to me or about me every time I post. Heaven forbid they need a babysitter and I don't want to take the time to give them a bottle and put a diaper on them.

3) Obviously, anyone can become a citizen today; however, not in the founding of this country can you make that case
Prior to our Constitution, many freemen were allowed to be state citizens of the state they were resident in, even during English rule here many free blacks were recognized as English. The 1790 INA merely limited new immigrant naturalized citizens to be free white persons.

4) The majority of our founders were Protestant AND most of the early state constitutions required one to be white and Protestant (a few used the word Christian.) For example in my home state of Georgia, the 1777 state constitution provided:

"ART. IX. All male white inhabitants, of the age of twenty-one years, and possessed in his own right of ten pounds value, and liable to pay tax in this State, or being of any mechanic trade, and shall have been resident six months in this State, shall have a right to vote at all elections for representatives, or any other officers, herein agreed to be chosen by the people at large; and every person having a right to vote at any election shall vote by ballot personally."

The Avalon Project : Constitution of Georgia; February 5, 1777
This doesn't deny blacks from voting, this just says certain white males can vote as long as they qualify.

Another article expounds on the history of our jurisprudence (since you asked about it as well):

"So where does law come from? In America, our law system came from Great Britain. The settlers of the original thirteen colonies came from Europe, and they brought with them their own set of rules and principles to be used in their new society.

The English common law was the system of law in England at that time and was quickly adopted throughout the colonies. The English common law is rooted in centuries of English history. Much of the common law was formed in the years between the Norman Conquest of England in the early 11th century and the settlement of the American colonies in the early 17th century
."

American Law: History & Origins from English Common Law - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com
Which doesn't show your claims as being correct or honest. You do realize in English Law even black denizens were allowed to vote and hold public office. 1641: Mathias De Sousa, a free black man, is elected to the Maryland General Assembly. He had come to the colony as an indentured servant.

Is American culture the same as it was during the founding? Of course not. But, just because we have become inclusive, the liberals think it should be a pretext for committing a subtle form of genocide against that culture that is responsible for the founding of this nation.
We have always been inclusive of those here.

Finally, when you examine what the left wing / liberal / Democrats want, it is antithetical to the foundational principles upon which this nation was founded. From gun control to the assaults on religious Liberties and from the Nanny State to socialism, the Dems have no use for the concept of unalienable Rights. Disagree all you like; it is your Right as an American... one I will gladly defend for you (even at the risk of my own life.)

But, now that you see that just to give you examples of a FEW of the many things you wanted to challenge can you appreciate that we cannot cover the world in every posting. You don't have to be like the children either that make six off topic posts to me or about me every time I post. Heaven forbid they need a babysitter and I don't want to take the time to give them a bottle and put a diaper on them.
Your examples are piss poor and show a white nationalist POV that deosn't comprehend the very words he has quoted.

Prejudice is when people develop an opinion absent thought, knowledge, or reason.

At some levels I believe that whites incur an unfavorable stereotype due to their own actions. Over 80 percent of the world's opioids are consumed in the United States. In one article:

"The rate of heroin use among white adults increased by 114% between 2004 and 2013, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The rate among nonwhite adults remained relatively unchanged during that same period."

The opioid addiction epidemic has a racial divide—fewer minorities prescribed opioids

On this one issue alone, and there are many, white people show up for jobs looking like... drug addicts. Proportionately, they are. Having changed their culture over the last several decades, stereotypes are being developed and it's not all unfair.

Whites, being the founding race of this country and having access to a lot of its wealth, have no excuse for what they have done to themselves. But they do it and they do this stuff in droves. Since they get hooked on drugs, they end up in prison. As stated before, America has more people in prison than any nation on this planet. So, millions of white people (a disproportionate amount) have a criminal record and are locked out of the job market.

Before long, most non-whites and probably the bulk of foreigners see a race covered in body piercings, tattoos, wearing clothes that look like they were discarded by homeless people in a ghetto. They might not say it, but where I live at you can tell. Whites, as a race, do not garner the respect they once could. Much of it is our own fault.

Stereotyping is never fair or deserved unless the stereotype applies to everyone in the group. It is most damaging when it is practiced by people who make decisions that seriously effect people's lives such a person hiring, firing, renting property, or policing. Judging each person based on their own personal merits at times is hard and may require more work, but given time it will solve most of our social problems.

Stereotyping is never fair or deserved unless the stereotype applies to everyone in the group. It is most damaging when it is practiced by people who make decisions that seriously effect people's lives such a person hiring, firing, renting property, or policing. Judging each person based on their own personal merits at times is hard and may require more work, but given time it will solve most of our social problems.

Fair or unfair, in a de jure / constitutional Republic such as our forefathers founded, it is the prerogative of an employer to hire whomever they think is the best candidate for the job. Since the employer owns the job, it should be the employer's decision as to who they hire or fire.

The same holds true for property owners. One of the great hallmarks of a free nation is the Right to own property.

On those counts I have no problem. But, when the government creates their own equivalent of a religion (in this case equality by force) and they lock out an entire segment of the country from an equal participation in the legal / political process AND the ability to exercise their unalienable Rights, I have a personal issue with it.

Forum List

Back