If you are disliked because of your race...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
that is just simply too bad. And let me show why this is the case.

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:
white - somebody dislikes you because of that
black - somebody dislikes you because of that
jewish - somebody dislikes you because of that
asian - somebody dislikes you because of that
mexican - somebody dislikes you because of that

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.

And if you don't love someone SIMPLY because of their race/ethnicity/religion, that makes you an idiot.
There is no such thing as collective behaviour and If you haven't figured out by now that those things don't determine personality or 'loveable' attributes then you're either hopelessly unexposed to the world or simply too stupid to comprehend what you see.

Racism is more than stupidity, it is the height of laziness. If you're just not willing to expend the effort to get to know the people you hate on a one-to-one basis then you have no business being a hater -- you're just phoning in your hate.

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.

Racism is not about one person not liking you. It is about a system based on laws and policies that gave advantages to whites over everyone else and still does.
It would be nice if some people would quit trying to find excuses for racism.

Racism is not about one person not liking you. It is about a system based on laws and policies that gave advantages to whites over everyone else and still does.
You mean like Affirmative Action?

Whites have benefitted the most from this policy. Try again.

So what laws give advantages to whites? I can't think of any.

So what laws give advantages to whites? I can't think of any.

That's because you can't think at all. So figure it out.

And if you don't love someone SIMPLY because of their race/ethnicity/religion, that makes you an idiot.
There is no such thing as collective behaviour and If you haven't figured out by now that those things don't determine personality or 'loveable' attributes then you're either hopelessly unexposed to the world or simply too stupid to comprehend what you see.

Racism is more than stupidity, it is the height of laziness. If you're just not willing to expend the effort to get to know the people you hate on a one-to-one basis then you have no business being a hater -- you're just phoning in your hate.
Your flat out wrong about that. Racism; as its fashionable to say these days, is merely an extension of familism. The prioritizing of those more closely related to you; over those who are less so. Its really quite natural. As natural as caring more about your own children, than someone else's...

If you are:

No excuse needed...

If you are:

No excuse needed...

There is no excuse at all. This thread is trying to make some.

If you are:

No excuse needed...

There is no excuse at all. This thread is trying to make some.
None needed.

Your flat out wrong about that. Racism; as its fashionable to say these days, is merely an extension of familism. The prioritizing of those more closely related to you; over those who are less so. Its really quite natural. As natural as caring more about your own children, than someone else's...

No it's not natural.

It's not every day that you see someone attempt to link racism to parents caring about their children.

If you are:

I don't think the majority of people define racism as only involving societies and not individuals. I think it is more common for racism to be defined as about individual belief, and the phrase systemic racism is used when talking about racism implemented by government or society.

It's not every day that you see someone attempt to link racism to parents caring about their children.
Sometimes we must humble ourselves, and explain the obvious for those less intellectually astute.

Sometimes we must humble ourselves, and explain the obvious for those less intellectually astute.

You go with that. :lol:

If you are:

I once worked for a Japanese company. They paid good money, but "round eyes" as they referred to us would never be in positions of authority greater than a district supervisor. Those jobs were held by Japanese. It was their company; they paid me well for what I did; when I got the experience for a better job, I said bye.

If they don't like me, I'm fine with it.

I never have disliked anyone because of race. There's too many other reasons to dislike them instead of something stupid like that.

If you are:

Sophomoric sophistry – a failed attempt to make simple what is actually a complex and important subject.

If you are:

EVERY law gives someone an advantage at the expense of another.

Get into a fight with a neighbor and one set of laws apply; get into the same tiff with a family member, another law applies. All are human. Why the difference in the way the law is applied?

Shoot me and you'll get a much more lenient sentence than if you kill a cop under the same circumstances. My life isn't worth that of a cop's.

It must be okay. You can't point me to the thread where you're lamenting the fairness of such laws. How is that race is any different?

Forum List

Back