If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

By the way Ed.

Ive only been married once, never divorced, I absolutely LIVE for my kids, I have never cheated on my wife nor do I even have a desire to do so, I love God and Jesus and speak to them on a daily basis, I work in the mornings building my own business and at night in manufacturing and I love my country.

who's talking about you, goofy liberal??????????????????????????OMG

so answer this:

In your eyes, does that mean Im a Republican?

no just that you're very very slow. In Charles Murray's new book he talks about typical liberals who are upscale and lead conservative personal lives with few divorces. It seems they know right from wrong on a personal level but are so stupid they don't know how to put it into words and object to black liberal ghetto behavior or African liberal behavior. They live in gated communities increasingly but cant figure out that their intellectual depravity is shrinking their world to these gated communities and sentencing millions to death from Aids in liberal Africa.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So you don't think Voodoo is real huh punk?
2. Google it moron.
3. Thinning out the african flock.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think that there are many people that believe that Voodoo is real. I think that you are one of them.

I also think theres people out there that think UFOs, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are real.

And some people even think Harry Potter was real.

Like I said, big ball of crazy...

By the way Ed.

Ive only been married once, never divorced, I absolutely LIVE for my kids, I have never cheated on my wife nor do I even have a desire to do so, I love God and Jesus and speak to them on a daily basis, I work in the mornings building my own business and at night in manufacturing and I love my country.

who's talking about you, goofy liberal??????????????????????????OMG

so answer this:

In your eyes, does that mean Im a Republican?

no just that you're very very slow. In Charles Murray's new book he talks about typical liberals who are upscale and lead conservative personal lives with few divorces. It seems they know right from wrong on a personal level but are so stupid they don't know how to put it into words and object to black liberal ghetto behavior or African liberal behavior. They live in gated communities increasingly but cant figure out that their intellectual depravity is shrinking their world to these gated communities and sentencing millions to death from Aids is liberal Africa.

really?

Coming Apart by Murray. Thats where youre getting this stuff?

You DO realize that Murray was focusing in on the Whites as an expercise NOT as an actual socialogical point about America as a whole? And his point wasnt even about WHITEs but about the difference between living affluent and living poor, that they are living in different worlds...

Youve read and absorbed the material and COMPLETELY missed the point of it.

really?

dear, only the stuff I said I was getting from Murray

You DO realize that Murray was focusing in on the Whites as an expercise NOT as an actual socialogical point about America as a whole?

what???????????????????????? an expercise??????????????? what??????? why not try english??

And his point wasnt even about WHITEs but about the difference between living affluent and living poor, that they are living in different worlds...

Murray of course is a world champion conservative. Everything he says is in support of conservatiism, especially the stuff about the affluent white trash liberals who are too stupid to object to other lifestyles even as their idiotic toleration kills tens of millions.

If I missed the point why not say exactly where rather than pretend I missed the point??? What does your fear of trying tell you??r

Last edited:
really?

dear, only the stuff I said I was getting from Murray

You DO realize that Murray was focusing in on the Whites as an expercise NOT as an actual socialogical point about America as a whole?

what???????????????????????? an expercise??????????????? what??????? why not try english??

And his point wasnt even about WHITEs but about the difference between living affluent and living poor, that they are living in different worlds...

Murray of course is a world champion conservative. Everything he says is in support of conservatiism, especially the stuff about the affluent white trash liberals who are too stupid to object to other lifestyles even as they kill tens of millions.

If I missed the point why not say exactly where rather than pretend I missed the point??? What does your fear of trying tell you??r

yep typos means I cant speak engrish. Thank you for poniting taht out.

And I know exactly who Murray is. The Bell Curve while controversial is a brilliant book.

And I did say it. Coming apart is an interesting take. Because it focuses only on whites, it removes the underlying racism argument from the equation and places all focus on the cultural differences between the economic classes. A fairly original idea on how to approach the subject that gained Murray some unfounded criticism.

Only a complete racist would laser focus in on the "white" factor, or jump to the conclusion that somehow justifies their views on the spread of HIV in Africa.

Last edited:

why not just agree that your writing is as sloppy as your liberal thinking

And I know exactly who Murray is. The Bell Curve while controversial is a brilliant book.

And I did say it. Coming apart is an interesting take. Because it focuses only on whites, it removes the underlying racism argument from the equation and places all focus on the cultural differences between the economic classes. A fairly original idea on how to approach the subject that gained Murray some unfounded criticism.

Only a complete racist would laser focus in on the "white" factor,

oh thats perfect, Murray left out the race issue so stupid liberals would not call him a racist, and in one second you prove you're as stupid as he thought you'd be!!

or jump to the conclusion that somehow justifies their views on the spread of HIV in Africa.

no idea even what subject you think you're on. You bragged about how conservative your personal life and I mentioned that it was typical of stupid affluent liberals to know what was right personally but not be intelligent enough to encourage it among others even as they die slowly in the millions. We can count on the liberal to be idiotically politically correct even as millions die all around him

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Google it moron.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think that there are many people that believe that Voodoo is real. I think that you are one of them.

I also think theres people out there that think UFOs, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are real.

1. Voodoo and darkness is real, and they work for the devil.
2. Misery follows.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Google it moron.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. Misery follows.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

There is darkness everytime I turn out the lights. Yeah its real. But I dont think we're talking about the same things.

Voodoo is as real as any other magic. Are you a magician? Chris Angel or Alister Crowley?

PS your nutjob lists are getting shorter. Are you running out of crazy things to say?

why not just agree that your writing is as sloppy as your liberal thinking

Only a complete racist would laser focus in on the "white" factor,

oh thats perfect, Murray left out the race issue so stupid liberals would not call him a racist, and in one second you prove you're as stupid as he thought you'd be!!

or jump to the conclusion that somehow justifies their views on the spread of HIV in Africa.

no idea even what subject you think you're on. You bragged about how conservative your personal life and I mentioned that it was typical of stupid affluent liberals to know what was right personally but not be intelligent enough to encourage it among others even as they die slowly in the millions. We can count on the liberal to be idiotically politically correct even as millions die all around him

The additional typos were on purpose. Its funny. You need to lighten up. Have a beer...or are you not of age yet?

As I stated, Murray left out race so he could focus ONLY on the cultural differences between the economic classes. It was a very intelligent move on his part.

And NO I did NOT brag about how "conservative" I am. I am in fact not "conservative" at all. But the values that I hold dear YOU lay claim to as "conservative" values. I say thats bullshit and I was calling you on it. Nicely. Those values are not owned by so called conservatives. Anyone who thinks that those values belong ONLY to a single political party or political point of view is a small minded ignoramus. Are you a small minded ignoramus?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Misery follows.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

There is darkness everytime I turn out the lights. Yeah its real. But I don't think we're talking about the same things.

Voodoo is as real as any other magic. Are you a magician? Chris Angel or Alister Crowley?

PS your nutjob lists are getting shorter. Are you running out of crazy things to say?

1. I find it humorous you are clueless.
2. You should learn something about the world, before you go willy nilly on the internet.
3. If you are unaware of darkness, then your in it.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not sorry,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Misery follows.

Regards,
SirJamesfTexas

There is darkness everytime I turn out the lights. Yeah its real. But I don't think we're talking about the same things.

1. I find it humorous you are clueless.
2. You should learn something about the world, before you go willy nilly on the internet.
3. If you are unaware of darkness, then your in it.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1 I find it humorous that you call magic the real world
2 You should stay on your meds
3 I stopped being afraid of the dark when I was 7. You should try it some time.

Regards,

SirAwesomefReality

The additional typos were on purpose. Its funny.

how would I know given that its typical for you??????

As I stated, Murray left out race so he could focus ONLY on the cultural differences between the economic classes. It was a very intelligent move on his part.

actually he left out race because he knew stupid liberals like you in the dominant liberal culture would play the race card to overshadow his work. In short he knew if he demonstrated how bird brain liberal family values were killing blacks by the millions all over the world that he would be drowned out as racist.

And NO I did NOT brag about how "conservative" I am. I am in fact not "conservative" at all.

you're the typical affluent idiot liberal who takes care of his family but lacks the IQ to encourage others to do the same. Think about that over and over!!

But the values that I hold dear YOU lay claim to as "conservative" values.

of course, when is the last time liberals stood up and took responsibility for their programs that amounted to a near genocide against black Americans and their families? Do they support marriage over divorce, love over abortion? Maybe the Girl Scouts are responsible?

I say that's bullshit

but as a liberal you lack the IQ to say why its BS!!

and I was calling you on it. Nicely. Those values are not owned by so called conservatives.

of course they are, liberals are too intellectually stupid to support conservative values. By default they support loveless casual sex and killing the children that result, for others. Conservatives have the IQ to support adults who love each other and the children that result! Think about that over and over.

Anyone who thinks that those values belong ONLY to a single political party or political point of view is a small minded ignoramus. Are you a small minded ignoramus?

right!!! liberals support love and family all the time from their gated communities, even as they send loveless misogynist black men to hell hole American prisons by the millions and stand by watching other millions die in Africa. Conservative are ignorant and liberals are smart for supporting the status quo genocide. Is that what you want us to believe??

Last edited:
The additional typos were on purpose. Its funny.

how would I know given that its typical for you??????

actually he left out race because he knew stupid liberals like you in the dominant liberal culture would play the race card to overshadow his work. In short he knew if he demonstrated how bird brain liberal family values were killing blacks by the millions all over the world that he would be drowned out as racist.

you're the typical affluent idiot liberal who takes care of his family but lacks the IQ to encourage others to do the same. Think about that over and over!!

of course, when is the last time liberals stood up and took responsibility for their programs that amounted to a near genocide against black Americans and their families? Do they support marriage over divorce, love over abortion? Maybe the Girl Scouts are responsible?

but as a liberal you lack the IQ to say why its BS!!

and I was calling you on it. Nicely. Those values are not owned by so called conservatives.

of course they are, liberals are too intellectually stupid to support conservative values. By default they support loveless casual sex and killing the children that result, for others. Conservatives have the IQ to support adults who love each other and the children that result! Think about that over and over.

Anyone who thinks that those values belong ONLY to a single political party or political point of view is a small minded ignoramus. Are you a small minded ignoramus?

right!!! liberals support love and family all the time from their gated communities, even as they send loveless misogynist black men to hell hole American prisons by the millions and stand by watching other millions die in Africa. Conservative are ignorant and liberals are smart for supporting the status quo genocide. Is that what you want us to believe??

You think I'm an affluent liberal who lives in a gated community?

Goddamn you're an idiot.

You can't get more blue collar than me. Lol

But hey, you keep on holding that party script. Don't bother to think for yourself. It's quite obvious the strain would be too great for you. You might pop something.

Last edited:

if not you have the exact mentality of an affluent gated community limousine liberal who takes care of his family but lacks the IQ to impart his family values to others even as they lay dying by the millions. No need to feel guilty at all.

Last edited:

if not you have the exact mentality of an affluent gated community limousine liberal who takes care of his family but lacks the IQ to impart his family values to others even as they lay dying by the millions. No need to feel guilty at all.

Now youre just talking out of your ass, Ed. You dont know me from Adam. Whats more you have YET to express a single view that actually represents anything but ignorance. If what youve been expressing is something you hope to "pass on" to others. Please for the love of all that is holy, don't. Theres enough hillbilly racist sheep in the world. Dont indoctrinate new ones.

Seriously, go seek professional help. Theres something VERY wrong with you.

Now youre just talking out of your ass, Ed. You dont know me from Adam.

it doesn't matter one wit, Charles Murray knows the type: Conservative in personal life but without the brain to object to liberal families even as millions of them die.

Whats more you have YET to express a single view that actually represents anything but ignorance. If what youve been expressing is something you hope to "pass on" to others. Please for the love of all that is holy, don't. Theres enough hillbilly racist sheep in the world. Dont indoctrinate new ones.

if ignorance why so afraid to point it out for the whole world to see?? What does your fear tell you? Only a liberal has the IQ to think an empty insult is meaningful.
[/QUOTE]

Now youre just talking out of your ass, Ed. You dont know me from Adam.

it doesn't matter one wit, Charles Murray knows the type: Conservative in personal life but without the brain to object to liberal families even as millions of them die.

Whats more you have YET to express a single view that actually represents anything but ignorance. If what youve been expressing is something you hope to "pass on" to others. Please for the love of all that is holy, don't. Theres enough hillbilly racist sheep in the world. Dont indoctrinate new ones.

if ignorance why so afraid to point it out for the whole world to see?? What does your fear tell you? Only a liberal has the IQ to think an empty insult is meaningful.
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, project much?

And youve fallen back to your usual boring end game, which means youve lost...again. Every thread you end with "why are you so afraid?"

And what pray tell am I afraid of, oh seer of seers?

And what pray tell am I afraid of, oh seer of seers?

you said my views projected ignorance, I asked for your best example for the whole world to see, and you changed the subject out of fear that you'd be exposed as a liar or idiot.

Care to give your best example of conservative ignorance? Will wait to see the liberal avoid evade and deflect for the 4th time!!

Forum List

Back