If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

Because Christianity doesnt spread AIDS. Never said it did. I said that Christian dogma is a factor in the extent to which it spread in Africa.

The other is the gentics of the Plague.

Immunity to Bubonic Plague and HIV | Zeitler Web
Evolution: Library: Double Immunity

As it never really hit Africa, the gene isnt as widespread there, which leads to a more suseptible population to HIV.

If aids is in a country before Christian dogma is introduced does it devalue your argument?

Only if you think my argument is that AIDS is directly caused by Christianity...which would be a ridiculous argument.

For example, AIDS is in China, but China is NOT a Christian nation. Therefore, if my argument was Christianity causes AIDS, I would be wrong.

EDIT: However if you can demonstrate HIV spreading just as quickly in a nation that is NOT predominately against contraception due to their Christian beliefs, then THAT would devalue my argument.

I'm still not catching your point of the map that predominately showed Christianity as the religion of Africa. If you aren't trying to show that Christianity caused the spread of aids.

If aids is in a country before Christian dogma is introduced does it devalue your argument?

Only if you think my argument is that AIDS is directly caused by Christianity...which would be a ridiculous argument.

For example, AIDS is in China, but China is NOT a Christian nation. Therefore, if my argument was Christianity causes AIDS, I would be wrong.

EDIT: However if you can demonstrate HIV spreading just as quickly in a nation that is NOT predominately against contraception due to their Christian beliefs, then THAT would devalue my argument.

I'm still not catching your point of the map that predominately showed Christianity as the religion of Africa. If you aren't trying to show that Christianity caused the spread of aids.

The point was...that moron, Ed, was saying that LIBERALISM causes and spreads AIDS...in a weird and stupidly lame attempt to hide his own racist nonsense behind a political stance. I was simply throwing stones at his glass house.

Africa liberal?

yes the African view of the family is very liberal, not at all like the 1950's American Republican conservative family where kids were raised by two parent who loved them.

Now that i've explained it would you like to promote that for Africa so 50 million won't slowly die thanks to liberal family values?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yup, I read enough.
2. And I want to pipe in again.
3. Seeing this threads off topic, who gives a shit now.
4. And well I got a few minutes, so lets go!
5. Here's da deal now folks.......
6. AIDS came forth from Voodoo religion.
7. Black magic!
8. That worked out real well huh?
9. And we don't need no PC Police, calling the renowned *CWN* a racist either.
10. Aids came from evil, evil people doing evil deeds.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The point was...that moron, Ed, was saying that LIBERALISM causes and spreads AIDS...

you mean in Africa they have 1950's American Republican family values? IF you could impart those values to them would you, liberal or would let themdies by the millions?

The point was...that moron, Ed, was saying that LIBERALISM causes and spreads AIDS...in a weird and stupidly lame attempt to hide his own racist nonsense behind a political stance. I was simply throwing stones at his glass house.

Individual choice caused the spread of aids in my opinion

Africa liberal?

yes the African view of the family is very liberal, not at all like the 1950's American Republican family where kids were raised by two parent who loved them.

Now that i've explained it would you like to promote that for Africa so 50 million won't slowly die thanks to liberal family values?

Explained?

here explain this...in detail...1950's Republican family.

What EXACTLY do you mean by that?

At its most basic level, you would be absolutely correct.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yup, I read enough.
2. And I want to pipe in again.
3. Seeing this threads off topic, who gives a shit now.
4. And well I got a few minutes, so lets go!
5. Here's da deal now folks.......
6. AIDS came forth from Voodoo religion.
7. Black magic!
8. That worked out real well huh?
9. And we don't need no PC Police, calling the renowned *CWN* a racist either.
10. Aids came from evil, evil people doing evil deeds.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Youre just a whole big ball of crazy, arent you?

Well, one thing you can say about crazy people...at least theyre commited. You go, girl!

that's a pretty big leap...

i thought you were a proponent of individual choice.

It's still done by choice It takes two people that make a choice and they must live with that choice.

love marriage children monogamy religion hard work patriotism, all the things that liberal destroyed here and never built in Africa. Do you feel bad that 50 million will die?

I dont feel bad at all. Those people arent my responsibility. My responsibility is my freinds and family.

What I find hilarious is you seem to think your right wing love affair holds the patent on the things you just listed. Youre a real hoot, Ed, ill give you that. Crazy as a loon, but a real hoot.

in 1950's Republican people made the choice to love marry and protect their kids becuase our conservative culture taught it.

It isn't taught now because liberals are opposed and the family is disintegrating, and in Africa you see the end game from liberal family values...

It's still done by choice It takes two people that make a choice and they must live with that choice.

I agree completely. Individuals choose their lifestyle. They choose their poisons so to speak.

BUT...as defined on THIS forum, individual choice is the product of Republican conservative values. Liberals, as so many say here, are AGAINST, individual choice.

So if what youre saying is true, then Eds argument is against individual choice and individual freedoms, is it not?

love marriage children monogamy religion hard work patriotism, all the things that liberal destroyed here and never built in Africa. Do you feel bad that 50 million will die?

By the way Ed.

Ive only been married once, never divorced, I absolutely LIVE for my kids, I have never cheated on my wife nor do I even have a desire to do so, I love God and Jesus and speak to them on a daily basis, I work in the mornings building my own business and at night in manufacturing and I love my country.

so answer this:

In your eyes, does that mean Im a Republican?

So if what youre saying is true, then Eds argument is against individual choice and individual freedoms, is it not?

culturally, conservatives are for conservative 1950's Republican culture not for a choice that renders one a Nazi or liberal African polygamist. In economics they are generally willing to respect individual choice

Last edited:

culturally, conservatives are for conservative 1950's Republican culture not for a choice that renders one a Nazi or liberal African polygamist. In economics they are generally willing to respect individual choice

In economics but not lifestyle?

ps economics is not culture.

Forum List

Back