If you are a transplanted Northerner to Florida, you have to vote Desantis.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Why would you move down here and vote for the awful tax burdens you are fleeing in the liberal northeast?

You are welcome to move down here and enjoy our summer humidity and low taxes.

Why would you vote for Gillum and fuck it all up?

Where will you move after you fuck up FLORIDA?

Why would you move down here and vote for the awful tax burdens you are fleeing in the liberal northeast?

I can help you there, the next moves have already started, The Great State of ALABAMA is next on the screw up list. My Wife plays cards at the Senior Citizens Center, and she plays with several Old Yankees who have moved down from NJ and RI and all they can to talk about is what is wrong with Alabama. Well she blew her top the other day and now they have a new rule not to talk about Alabama, Obama, Trump, and several other subjects or she will quit. She is home grown Southern Girl...GRITS. (Girls Raised in The South) GRITS try to hold their temper but you don't want to push the subject. LOL

I never understood that. In every state I've lived in, I've seen an influx of people moving from other oppressive high-tax states.

Yet they still insist on voting for Democrats who want to oppress them and raise their taxes.

I never understood that. In every state I've lived in, I've seen an influx of people moving from other oppressive high-tax states.

Yet they still insist on voting for Democrats who want to oppress them and raise their taxes.
I don't get either. In Alabama people over 70 don't pay property taxes on their homes, if you don't make a lot of retirement money no state taxes either. So the stupid people want to raise the tax and have lots of Social programs for the poor. Hell I have suggested they move to my home State of Fla, that is where most of the people from NY, NJ, RI, VA Ma, live and I know the taxes on my mother in law house went up in the past 22 years from $77 to $2200. This is not a big house.

Can someone explain why they flee shitty states only to attempt to turn their new state into the shitty state they fled?

There must be some northerners on this board who have moved to the South.

Why do you move and vote the way you did before you moved?

If anything, we need a wall around blue states....so that the people who voted the democrat party into power, who then raised taxes, destroyed businesses, undermined the rule of law, allowed violent criminals out of jail, can't come to Red states and vote in democrats who will do the same thing all over again....

It amazes me that these refugees from blue states simply vote for the same crap that destroyed their blue state...

Leftists are parasites. They feed on their host until the host weakens and dies. Then, they move on to the next host. They create the conditions that make them want to move again and again.

It is because they believe the communist lie. It is a religion that requires faith that the great utopian god will make everything alright, despite all proof to the contrary.

We will never convince them. They have too much goose-stepping faith. We can only defeat and destroy them. There is no alternative.

Seriously, please.

Can a liberal explain this logic to me?

I'm no lib, but I can explain it.

Liberals move to places like Florida, and a lot of them miss being subjected to financial ass rapery. As libs, they fell that government bureaucrats are better at spending the money they earn than they are.

Its a natural to them, based on their ideology to see sky high taxation.

Old people get COLD. They like WARM

And blue plate specials

If I resided in FL & I wanted to vote for a bigoted racist, I would vote for DeSantis; yes. :9:

If I resided in FL & I wanted to vote for a bigoted racist, I would vote for DeSantis; yes. :9:

And if you wanted Florida to adopt sky high taxes and transform into a crime ridden hell hole like Tallahassee is, you'd vote for Mr. Gillum.

Forum List

Back