If women were the dominant sex

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I was asked what I would do, if one day I woke up, and all of a sudden, women were on average about 15 or 25 times as strong as males, and were about 45 to 60 % larger, and maybe twice or 3 times as fast.
Women were averaging about 6 ft 6 to 7 ft 2, and between 280 and 380 lbs..
Males were averaging between 4 ft 9 and about 5 ft 2.. about 85 to 115 lbs..
And women were all thinking about sex and love all the time...

And things were way too big and heavy for males, and males needed women's help all the time, and cars were built for women, and men had a hell of a time driving because we guys just couldn't reach the pedals and see out the windshield and stuff..

This is what I actually said.
After a few years of being proven, PROVEN.... that I am safe in that world, safer than what women are in reality here in this world..

And after some proof that males have the green light to go and be attractive and sexy for the women all the time, and just openly seek affections from the women and make advances and stuff like that..

And that nothing bad would ever happen to me, I'd go get tested for STDs and get a permit for it, and I'd be a male prostitute selling sex to the women, and a male stripper and hang by the beach.
And love being dominated in bed.

lol

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'd need to see proof of two things.
1. I have the green light to just seek women.
2. I'm safe by them.

a couple of years of numbers and statistics and watching what other people do.

I was asked what I would do, if one day I woke up, and all of a sudden, women were on average about 15 or 25 times as strong as males, and were about 45 to 60 % larger, and maybe twice or 3 times as fast.

Instead of having passive sex, they would grab whatever man they saw or liked and have their long awaited way with them.

And after some proof that males have the green light to go and be attractive and sexy for the women all the time, and just openly seek affections from the women and make advances and stuff like that..

Well, women COULD say that men have screwed it all up, no pun intended.

Given the "green light," they would give US their best! :D:D

And things were way too big and heavy for males, and males needed women's help all the time, and cars were built for women, and men had a hell of a time driving because we guys just couldn't reach the pedals and see out the windshield and stuff..

After a few years of being proven, PROVEN.... that I am safe in that world, safer than what women are in reality here in this world..

And that nothing bad would ever happen to me, I'd go get tested for STDs and get a permit for it, and I'd be a male prostitute selling sex to the women, and a male stripper and hang by the beach.

lol

Be careful what you wish for- remember, women have periods, and during those periods they get more bitchy an illogical than normal. Now suppose that this bitchy illogical woman can kick your ass. I say nature created males as the physically stronger sex to propagate the species. Otherwise, a few drunk menstrating broads could wipe out scores of men in a single night.

lol

Be careful what you wish for- remember, women have periods, and during those periods they get more bitchy an illogical than normal. Now suppose that this bitchy illogical woman can kick your ass. I say nature created males as the physically stronger sex to propagate the species. Otherwise, a few drunk menstrating broads could wipe out scores of men in a single night.

That sounds like a NEW Jurassic park. One even the Feds could not contain. :badgrin:

lol

Preach it brother!

so just a physical swap?

we would go extinct and wimmins still wouldn't do the dirty work on account they just had their nails done.

any war would last forever as wimmins can't fight and make up.

we would be better off

JMHO

Most women leaders in history brought periods of prosperity for their people.
Women have lead armies into war when necessary and been as successful as men of their time.

They were not leaders because they were women (clinton, vote for me because I am a woman, or there is a special place in hell for women that don't vote for clinton), nor should they be.

If women could go back in time and be cavewomen again, next time it happens, they will grab the clubs and hide them from the guys. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back