CDZ If weapons of war need to be banned, should this weapon be banned as well?

2aguy won't tell the reader that SCOTUS per Heller reserved the right to further rule on matters 2dA.

Of course they did. And should Trump get another pick or two, they will likely further rule in opposition to your skewed thinking.

He needs to pick at least 2 more...one to replace ginsburg or kennedy, and the other to compensate for Roberts when he is feeling less than rational...

Yup. They are against the Geneva convention anyway so nobody should be using them in wa either.

You will need to provide a link, I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.
Pretty sure I do but can't find a link. the reasons are the same for not using expanding/fragmenting rounds.

Yeah, I looked too and couldn't find a ban in the conventions...and considering how fast we bend to the Convention I don't think you are correct.....
I couldn't find one way or the other, nor in the Hague conventions either. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Well, uh ... ahem ... seems like it happens whenever you post.

Just sayin'.

2aguy won't tell the reader that SCOTUS per Heller reserved the right to further rule on matters 2dA.

Of course they did. And should Trump get another pick or two, they will likely further rule in opposition to your skewed thinking.

He needs to pick at least 2 more...one to replace ginsburg or kennedy, and the other to compensate for Roberts when he is feeling less than rational...

Ideally he can get two more, and Thomas will step down for a total of three and a young replacement.

Ideally he can get two more, and Thomas will step down for a total of three and a young replacement.

One can hope......that is why even for those who hate Republicans, we need to vote for republicans in the Senate, they can't be allowed to block his next Supreme Court appointees....after he puts in 3 more, then people can vote losertarian or for another 3rd party....

Weapons for personal defense are not weapons of war...

1*OtXd4QZV7L1R3mJYRzsPnw.jpeg

And if he does not, and the Dems take the presidency, the ruling will be the other way, to your disappointment.

Thank you, Billy, for pointing out the Living Document theory being a fact.

Yup. They are against the Geneva convention anyway so nobody should be using them in wa either.

You will need to provide a link, I am pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about.
---------------------------------------------- i think that the story is that the sawed off 12 or alley sweeper was so effective that the Germans said that they would execute anyone caught with one . It wasn't banned by some silly convention dreamed up by a buncha euros as far as i am aware .

And if he does not, and the Dems take the presidency, the ruling will be the other way, to your disappointment.

You're full of San Francisco.

Frankly, if the Democrats ever again take power, the SCOTUS will be the last thing you people will have to worry about.

Not a threat, merely an observation.

Good to know that our Courts don't rule for the best interest of the People, but the best interest of the Party. I morn for this Country.

True Americans are not worried about the alt right and violence.

Bull, the I have two examples to prove you wrong.

1. Disabled child removed from his school in handcuffs for pointing his finger like a gun.

2. The fear from the left of answering this question. If your daughter scared of a rapist using a gun banned in that State, would you want her prosecuted for the use of the weapon?

Billy, stop the silly threatening. You are alt right. Real Americans are not afraid of your kind at all.

Pop, the child had been counseled about the action before, that it was unacceptable and that there would be consequences if he did it again. Guess what?

Billy, stop the silly threatening. You are alt right. Real Americans are not afraid of your kind at all.

Pop, the child had been counseled about the action before, that it was unacceptable and that there would be consequences if he did it again. Guess what?

Pop?

As I clearly stated earlier, it is an observation, not a threat. The anger meter in this country is pegged.

The reaction to the child's behavior was over the top by any reasonable standard.

He presented no danger to himself or the population of the school. Being disruptive is not an excuse to discriminate against the handicapped, if it were, there would be no handicapped students in public schools.

Leftists only show compassion to other leftest sheep, but are willing to violate the law if the child can be used a pawn.

Pop and whoever can complain all they want, but that means nothing a thing.

The teacher, admin, and SRO acted correctly.

Hopefully, the child learned the lesson this time.

Forum List

Back