If we did not allow Muslim foreigners into the United States...........

I'm not familiar with the OP but based off this thread, he may be on of the dumbest people I've encountered on the website. Hope you're pretty because you're not making it anywhere in this life on your brains.

Just what you would expect. BallsBrunswick can not discuss this issue with facts, links and logic, so he turns to name calling.

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you.

1). The Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims from the third world.

2). The older one was rejected for U. S. citizenship for assaulting his wife.

3). A "dirty bomb" was made to hurt, maim, and kill as many Americans as possible because they had wasted their American opportunity.

4). The older bomber claimed to have made no American friends during the ten years he had been here.

5). If these foreign Muslims had not been in the country, they could not have exploded the bombs at the Boston Marathon. It is just that simple. We should learn from this. The Marathon bombing was avoidable.

6). Look at the philosophies of these "Johnny Jihads." They were not 21st century Americans. Time to clean house. Living in the United States is privilege. Deportation solves more problems than it creates.

Case closed. Figured it out yet, genius?
[/CENTER]

Why wouldn't these people just walk across the Canadian or Mexican border? Or are you not bright enough to comprehend that and want to persecute tens of thousands of people for your ignorance? Again... you're pretty fucking stupid.

Here is one of 287,000,000 anti Muslim web sites in Google. I picked this one because it is from Aljazeer, not an American news source. http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/12/20121230135815198642.html Americans hate foreign Muslims period. The main point of the current Immigration Reform debate is the way these third worlders just walk across our Mexican and Canadian borders. This is the top issue in the debate. Shoot-to-kill works for me, other nations do it. Clearly, I am not ignorant, I am a realist. You just can't handle the truth! I notice you provide no links about how American Citizens WANT to welcome foreign Muslims into the United States. Opinion unsupported by facts, who does that make stupid?

Last edited:
And, it is precisely that kind of ignorance that has this country in the mess we are in. Prior to 1960 the typical American immigrant was from Europe, and had European customs. They came to the United States looking for opportunity, not a hand out. All you need do is look at the accomplishments of Eastern Europeans and Italians to understand this.

Then it all changed, we began bringing in the third world types who were tribalistic animals that do not understand Western democracy. But they did understand the welfare handout that previous immigrants had not enjoyed. What contributions have you seen to America from foreign Muslims? Anything noteworthy? You can't name a thing can you?

Now immigrants have always caused problems for host countries, but we would not have had 911 or the Boston Marathon Bombing if we had not let these third world barbarians into our nation. Johnny Jihad is here to push the agenda of the Koran. Muslim is a religion that opposes everything America stands for. Yet we stupid Americans continue to offer a generous hand, to the point we are letting third world foreigner Muslims destroy our very country. These people do not want to assimilate to America, they want to give us the "gift of their ignorant, anti-American religion." This is why there were dead bodies all over Boston and New York. Am I getting through to you at all? Or, are you just sitting in our politically correct, leftest bubble with your head up your ass?

We should have figured this out when they insisted on building a Mosque near ground zero. Certainly not a friendly way to join the American community. Deport all foreign Muslims. We don't have to put up with this shit in the United States.

That mosque has been there since way before 9/11, and is a Sufi congregation, which has nothing to do with Wahabbism except as adversaries. DUH.

The Asian immigrants who built the railroads across this country might be startled to learn they had "European customs". DOUBLE DUH.

However I must admit, your inane OP does have a point; had we refused entry to "Muslim foreigners", the kids involved would not have been here to do what they did. We'd have to rely on homegrown terrorists like Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Reverend Paul Jennings Hill, John Salvi, Eric Rudolph, Martin Uphoff, Patricia Hughes, Jeremy Dunahoe, Paul Ross Evans, Bobby Joe Rogers, or Francis Grady.

What a difference that would have made, huh?

Hard to believe minds like this get to vote... smh

BTW how come you bigots only see terrorists in terms of religion when they're Muslim? Not to mention when they haven't used their religion as a pretext, in contrast to the entire list of Christians above?

(no DUH big enough for this one...)
Finally you grudgingly admit that I am right, no foreign Muslims in the United States, no Boston Marathon Bombing. The more we get rid of the fewer we have to worry about, giving us more time to focus on our home-grown terrorists who are legitimately our problem.

I see the facetiousness flew blissfully over your head. Why am I not surprised...

I'll come back to clean up the rest when I get really really bored.

That mosque has been there since way before 9/11, and is a Sufi congregation, which has nothing to do with Wahabbism except as adversaries. DUH.

The Asian immigrants who built the railroads across this country might be startled to learn they had "European customs". DOUBLE DUH.

However I must admit, your inane OP does have a point; had we refused entry to "Muslim foreigners", the kids involved would not have been here to do what they did. We'd have to rely on homegrown terrorists like Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins, Reverend Paul Jennings Hill, John Salvi, Eric Rudolph, Martin Uphoff, Patricia Hughes, Jeremy Dunahoe, Paul Ross Evans, Bobby Joe Rogers, or Francis Grady.

BTW how come you bigots only see terrorists in terms of religion when they're Muslim? Not to mention when they haven't used their religion as a pretext, in contrast to the entire list of Christians above?

Finally you grudgingly admit that I am right, no foreign Muslims in the United States, no Boston Marathon Bombing. The more we get rid of the fewer we have to worry about, giving us more time to focus on our home-grown terrorists who are legitimately our problem.

I see the facetiousness flew blissfully over your head. Why am I not surprised...

I'll come back to clean up the rest when I get really really bored.

What part of;

"No foreign Muslims in the United States, no Boston Marathon Bombing,"

don't you understand?

Last edited:
And, it is precisely that kind of ignorance that has this country in the mess we are in. Prior to 1960 the typical American immigrant was from Europe, and had European customs. They came to the United States looking for opportunity, not a hand out. All you need do is look at the accomplishments of Eastern Europeans and Italians to understand this.

Then it all changed, we began bringing in the third world types who were tribalistic animals that do not understand Western democracy. But they did understand the welfare handout that previous immigrants had not enjoyed. What contributions have you seen to America from foreign Muslims? Anything noteworthy? You can't name a thing can you?

Now immigrants have always caused problems for host countries, but we would not have had 911 or the Boston Marathon Bombing if we had not let these third world barbarians into our nation. Johnny Jihad is here to push the agenda of the Koran. Muslim is a religion that opposes everything America stands for. Yet we stupid Americans continue to offer a generous hand, to the point we are letting third world foreigner Muslims destroy our very country. These people do not want to assimilate to America, they want to give us the "gift of their ignorant, anti-American religion." This is why there were dead bodies all over Boston and New York. Am I getting through to you at all? Or, are you just sitting in our politically correct, leftest bubble with your head up your ass?

We should have figured this out when they insisted on building a Mosque near ground zero. Certainly not a friendly way to join the American community. Deport all foreign Muslims. We don't have to put up with this shit in the United States.

The Muslims were offered more than the property was worth by Donald Trump, and refused. While they may have had the legal right to build, it was not neighborly, and gave Americans another reason to hate them. They have demonized themselves.

While the Chinese contribution to building the railroads has long been acknowledged by all, their contribution involved less than 6,000 people which makes it relatively small footnote in the history of America. CHINESE-AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD

As far as your comment about the Muslim religion as a cause of American problems, I suggest you watch something called a "television network news." Not a week goes by that these third world barbarians are not causing some expensive problem for American. Remove foreign Muslims, reduce the terror threat, and cutting our risk is a big DUH!

By the way, words like "bigot" and "racist" used to concern me when I was a Dem. Then I realized it is just name-calling by inferiors who want in the United States. They are complainers who know it is easier to be a bleeding heart than to dig in and solve a problem. They think we owe them something. They are not special, and they are at the bottom of the American food chain where every immigrant group starts out. They think it should all be given to them, they deserve it! Bull shit. Muslims are enemys of the American people, and should not be trusted. If there are some good ones, why are they not speaking out, and aiding the American government? You sure don't see that on the network television news.

Apparently, you do not understand that no country offers immigration to help immigrants. They are brought in to fill a need, a shortage, of certain types of workers. It is not the problem of the United States of America to solve the problem of every person who was born into a third world shit hole.

What these immigrants need to do is follow the example of Egypt. Take over their own government on their own, clean up their slums, build a modern economy, and stop whining to the United States. This is their problem, not America's. Egypt did it on their own. The United States did it with the help of France. Keep the third world shit out of the United States. If we have to get pushy about it, so be it!

Anti-Immigrant1.png

I have been hearing 'foreigners go home' for over half a century. Hasn't happened yet. There is money out there to be made. You will not make it trying to run foreigners out. Seriously.

If we did not allow immigrants into this country, there would be no Boston.

Duh!

So Boston would cease to exist if we deported all the Muslims from foreign countries? :cuckoo:
What a silly fuckin' thing to say. This entire country is descended from immigrants...except for the native American Indians that were fucked out of their homeland by European immigrants.

No shit the enitre country is descended from immigrants.

We are not descended from Muslims though. Muslims have never contributed anything worthy and we'll do just fine without them.

Just what you would expect. BallsBrunswick can not discuss this issue with facts, links and logic, so he turns to name calling.

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you.

1). The Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims from the third world.

2). The older one was rejected for U. S. citizenship for assaulting his wife.

3). A "dirty bomb" was made to hurt, maim, and kill as many Americans as possible because they had wasted their American opportunity.

4). The older bomber claimed to have made no American friends during the ten years he had been here.

5). If these foreign Muslims had not been in the country, they could not have exploded the bombs at the Boston Marathon. It is just that simple. We should learn from this. The Marathon bombing was avoidable.

6). Look at the philosophies of these "Johnny Jihads." They were not 21st century Americans. Time to clean house. Living in the United States is privilege. Deportation solves more problems than it creates.

Case closed. Figured it out yet, genius?
[/CENTER]

Why wouldn't these people just walk across the Canadian or Mexican border? Or are you not bright enough to comprehend that and want to persecute tens of thousands of people for your ignorance? Again... you're pretty fucking stupid.

Here is one of 287,000,000 anti Muslim web sites in Google. I picked this one because it is from Aljazeer, not an American news source. Anti-Muslim violence spiralling out of control in America - Opinion - Al Jazeera English Americans hate foreign Muslims period. The main point of the current Immigration Reform debate is the way these third worlders just walk across our Mexican and Canadian borders. This is the top issue in the debate. Shoot-to-kill works for me, other nations do it. Clearly, I am not ignorant, I am a realist. You just can't handle the truth! I notice you provide no links about how American Citizens WANT to welcome foreign Muslims into the United States. Opinion unsupported by facts, who does that make stupid?

The fuck is this lunatic rambling about? Anyone care to interpret?

OK, now that the ball game is over, laundry is done etc, we move on to the menial and address this post...

The Muslims were offered more than the property was worth by Donald Trump, and refused. While they may have had the legal right to build, it was not neighborly, and gave Americans another reason to hate them. They have demonized themselves.

"The Muslims" were, huh? How did that work? "The Muslims" have a bank account somewhere and Wiggy went there with a check in hand? Is it all about money then? You're pissed that Wiggy couldn't buy them off? Language always gives you away. "The Muslims" this, "The Jews" that, "The blacks" the other thing...

"Not neighborly"?? Are you unaware that Masjid al-Farah congregation has already been in that neighborhood for at least thirty years? Are you blissfully ignorant that when Park 51 was announced, the congregation were already using that building as a prayer space? Do you even have any idea what Masjid al-Farah even is?

Do you know what Sufis are? Do you know how many Sufis flew planes into buildings on 9/11? (Hint: the Arabic number looks like this: {0}). Do you know that these Sufis are themselves, and have been, targets of Wahabbist bombings and violence too? Or is this all in the land of blissful "day all look alike to me" ignorance?

Of course, this all assumes that the 9/11 terrorists did what they did as a religious act rather than a political one, a case you have yet to make. Good luck with that.

"Not neighborly" my ass. In light of your outright hypocrisy here you have absolutely no place to talk about "neighborly".

While the Chinese contribution to building the railroads has long been acknowledged by all, their contribution involved less than 6,000 people which makes it relatively small footnote in the history of America. CHINESE-AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD

Thanks but I don't need links to tell me what I already know, or how it contrasts with what you wrote:

Prior to 1960 the typical American immigrant was from Europe, and had European customs. They came to the United States looking for opportunity, not a hand out

--- and even within that group a lot of them got the same kind of bigoted shit you're dumping on "the Jews"-- oh wait, it's "the Muslims" now-- , particularly Irish, Italians, Polish and Jews, as well as the aforementioned Chinese. It's how pig-ignorance works.

Hard to believe the level of reading noncomprehension here-- that's not "grudgingly admitting"-- it's mocking. It's so mockable on so many levels of ignorance.

Level one: on 9/11 we were attacked by terrorists. Some time after that, that line was changed to "we were attacked by Muslims". How exactly did that come about?

Are we offended if a mosque opens up near the Federal Building in Oklahoma City? Or near a bombed lesbian bar or abortion clinic?
Oh wait-- those weren't done by "Muslims" were they? ... yet they must have something in common... what is it?

:):cue Jeopardy think music:: )

All together now-- they were all ... TERRORISTS. Regardless what religion, if any, they followed. The fact remains that we were attacked not by a religion but by terrorists. That's -uh- why we call it "terrorism" and not "religionism". Because terrorists do it. Whether they be Wahabbi, Hindu, Catholic, atheist - again, religion has never been a prerequisite.

We were not attacked by "Islamists" or "sports fans" or "Sagittarians" or "people whose name begins with a dental consonant". We were attacked by terrorists. Period. Guilt by Association is what's known as a fallacy.

None of which by the way has anything to do with Boston. That's Level Two.
Remember your project to prove that 9/11 was a religious rather than political act just above? It just got harder: now you've got to back up your "johnny jihad" fantasy-- not only that the Boston bombing had something to do with religion but that it even had something to do with terrorism.

Better order a fresh supply of crickets. I suspect since it had nothing to do with either of them, it has everything to do with your own ignorance.

As far as your comment about the Muslim religion as a cause of American problems, I suggest you watch something called a "television network news." Not a week goes by that these third world barbarians are not causing some expensive problem for American. Remove foreign Muslims, reduce the terror threat, and cutting our risk is a big DUH!

Reading comprehension strikes again. I've never made any such comment, ever. Such a statement would be stupid. Even stupider than watching "a television network news [sic]". And I suggest you get your nose out of Pam Geller's ass, the chief perpetrator of your "Ground Zero Mosque" hack soap opera. Geller and her ilk are the journalistic equivalent of terrorists. It's what they sell. Why are you buying?

By the way, words like "bigot" and "racist" used to concern me when I was a Dem. Then I realized it is just name-calling by inferiors who want in the United States. They are complainers who know it is easier to be a bleeding heart than to dig in and solve a problem. They think we owe them something. They are not special, and they are at the bottom of the American food chain where every immigrant group starts out. They think it should all be given to them, they deserve it! Bull shit. Muslims are enemys of the American people, and should not be trusted. If there are some good ones, why are they not speaking out, and aiding the American government? You sure don't see that on the network television news.

You sure don't, since everything in that paragraph is too mindless even for TV, and that's saying a lot. Just to pick/mock one at random: "Muslims are enemys [sic] of the American people" -- really? Comparing an entire religion to an entire national population? No, it's not surprising the word "bigot" doesn't bother you. If it did you could get over it. As they say, the first step is to admit you have a problem. Ahem.

Immigrants come to this country for opportunity, one of the founding tenets of which is religious freedom. Ignorance like this thread spits on that spirit. Here's how one observer put it:

>> "These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it's important for my fellow Americans to understand that.
...America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect. ...Those who feel like they can intimidate our fellow citizens to take out their anger don't represent the best of America, they represent the worst of humankind, and they should be ashamed of that kind of behavior."

-- George W. Bush

Last edited:

Here is one of 287,000,000 anti Muslim web sites in Google. I picked this one because it is from Aljazeer, not an American news source. Anti-Muslim violence spiralling out of control in America - Opinion - Al Jazeera English Americans hate foreign Muslims period. The main point of the current Immigration Reform debate is the way these third worlders just walk across our Mexican and Canadian borders. This is the top issue in the debate. Shoot-to-kill works for me, other nations do it. Clearly, I am not ignorant, I am a realist. You just can't handle the truth! I notice you provide no links about how American Citizens WANT to welcome foreign Muslims into the United States. Opinion unsupported by facts, who does that make stupid?

Try reading before you post, I am tired of repeating myself for lazy posters.This was covered in post #17 above by me.

What part of;

don't you understand?

Last edited:
OK, now that the ball game is over, laundry is done etc, we move on to the menial and address this post...

And Sharia Law is a concept of Christians and the Bible!
LaughingHyena.gif
Americans know ass covering bull shit when they hear it!

What part of;
don't you understand?
1153537823_lfon166l_xlarge.png

Last edited:

Try reading before you post, I am tired of repeating myself for lazy posters.This was covered in post #17 above by me.

What part of;

don't you understand?

Ah, one of these cretins who thinks posting real big will somehow make his point work. Amusing.

While you're out there hunting down bigger and bolder fonts, here's what you forgot:
What part of Boston had anything to do with Islam? Or Sharia?

:eusa_whistle:

I notice you provide no links about how American Citizens WANT to welcome foreign Muslims into the United States. Opinion unsupported by facts, who does that make stupid?

You actually posted that? :lmao:

Last edited:

Ah, one of these cretins who thinks posting real big will somehow make his point work. Amusing.

While you're out there hunting down bigger and bolder fonts, here's what you forgot:

I notice you provide no links about how American Citizens WANT to welcome foreign Muslims into the United States. Opinion unsupported by facts, who does that make stupid?

First of all, you are unable to provide links to support your argument, so you turn to name calling. A sign that you are out of relevant things to say. No surprise here. Next you misuse or overstate words, such as "cretin" I have provided the definition here so you can correct your understanding of the English language. Cretinism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize that the use of large letters on an internet post is the equivalent of shouting. Obviously, this is necessary because YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE OBVIOUS.
What part of;
don't you understand?
Muslim and Jihad are a disease that must be stomped out like cancer. Natural born Americans understand this threat. Third world barbarian Muslims do not see the obvious. You people just don't fit in to America, you are unable to assimilate. You have damaged the United States, and your contribution to this country is questionable. I have asked Muslims to tell us about their contribution to America several times, and received nothing significant. Time to leave, Alibaba, you know you do not belong here. No thinking person is interested in your ignorant blather about the Koran. Take your propaganda with you when you leave. You are America's enemy.

Last edited:

First of all, you are unable to provide links to support your argument, so you turn to name calling. A sign that you are out of relevant things to say. No surprise here. Next you misuse or overstate words, such as "cretin" I have provided the definition here so you can correct your understanding of the English language. Cretinism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do realize that the use of large letters on an internet post is the equivalent of shouting. Obviously, this is necessary because YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE OBVIOUS.
What part of;
don't you understand?
Muslim and Jihad are a disease that must be stomped out like cancer. Natural born Americans understand this threat. Third world barbarian Muslims do not see the obvious. You people just don't fit in to America, you are unable to assimilate. You have damaged the United States, and your contribution to this country is questionable. I have asked Muslims to tell us about their contribution to America several times, and received nothing significant. Time to leave, Alibaba, you know you do not belong here. No thinking person is interested in your ignorant blather about the Koran. Take your propaganda with you when you leave. You are America's enemy.

Wow. :dig:

See the words with the lines under them in post 33? Those ARE my links. Your inability to click them is beyond my control. I can only lead the horse to water; can't make him think. See, I link to document my own points -- not selected words somebody else just posted. That's kind of stupid.

And I'm a Muslim now? :confused: :cuckoo:
If ignorance is bliss, you must be absolutely euphoric.

"Alibaba"?? "Muslim are a disease"??
Wow.

:dig: :dig: :dig:

You actually think if it's on Google Images then it can't be photoshopped? I can see right on the page where some of the original sign writing has been whited out. You have set new standards for density. And oh yeah.. "Surfdom"?? Dumb fuck.

>> start reading/watching the news. You are ill-informed. << :rofl:
-- because nothing says 'informed' like... TV news, right? Beyond belief.

You and your self-centered arrogant knuckledragging xenophobia from the shallow end of the gene puddle are the antithesis of what this country stands for and an embarrassing infection on it. So being nothing but dead weight, here's an idea; go live in North Fucking Korea where you can have your racial/religious "purity". A nice homogenous society where everybody's made of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same, and independent thought is heavily discouraged. Your kinda place. Serf's up, dood.

Last edited:
Horse shit! You are delusional if you think a lot of people agree with you. While technically correct, your ridiculous scenario does not warrant discussion....and you should drop the use of asinine photoshop bullshit pictures...loon!

Look how angry you are? It makes me laugh. You are going to defend third world tribal barbarians in our Western democracy? Sorry, the facts are well known, and speak for themselves.

The photo you criticize is not a photo shop. In fact here is the page from Google Images of Muslim Demonstrations. In your make-believe world you might not have seen these images, but those of us who watch network television news each day see it all the time. Here are thousands of photos of Muslims making trouble with their bull shit. https://www.google.com/search?q=foreign+muslims&client=firefox-a&hs=9g&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jDZ3Uc-PJYjM2QXNqYDYAQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=1058#client=firefox-a&hs=ph&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=muslim+demonstrators&oq=muslim+demonstrators&gs_l=img.12...13312.20360.2.22369.48.26.0.5.5.9.140.2142.20j5.25.0...0.0...1c.1.11.img.n9VwCefx1lc&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45580626,d.b2I&fp=86bb72eaab372f7b&biw=1920&bih=1058 America is not going to put up with this much longer. Muslims have less than1% of the vote in the United States, and the other 99% of us are tired of your bull shit. Foreign Muslims may look like human beings, but they are just cattle, brainwashed by their cheap substitute of the Bible. Get current. Stop writing in this forum, and start reading/watching the news. You are ill-informed.
Dream on, loon! I am not angry at all...just pointing out your lunacy and disingenuous bullshit....and definitely I am not defending radicals.

If you can't tell in two seconds that the picture has been altered, you are truly a dupe.

Go spank your monkey and stop cluttering the forums with bullshit threads.

It's got to be an act. No one could really be this stupid. :cuckoo:

......there would not have been a Boston Marathon bombing. Duh!

This is not rocket science.

And if we didn't allow your parents, we'd never have to hear your nonsense.

Well, in order to do that you are going to have to go back about three hundred years on my father's side of the family, and 140 years on my mother's side. I think it is safe to say no one will be questioning the Americanism of my family tree.

You can make all the noise you want. You simply do not understand who really owns this country. Hint, those who built it, still own it. Where was your family during the signing of the Declaration of Independence, picking potatoes in a surfdom?

Um..hate to break it to ya but Native Americans owned this country...until Europeans came over and passed out small pox laden blankies.

You actually think if it's on Google Images then it can't be photoshopped? I can see right on the page where some of the original sign writing has been whited out. You have set new standards for density. And oh yeah.. "Surfdom"?? Dumb fuck.

>> start reading/watching the news. You are ill-informed. << :rofl:
-- because nothing says 'informed' like... TV news, right? Beyond belief.

You and your self-centered arrogant knuckledragging xenophobia from the shallow end of the gene puddle are the antithesis of what this country stands for and an embarrassing infection on it. So being nothing but dead weight, here's an idea; go live in North Fucking Korea where you can have your racial/religious "purity". A nice homogenous society where everybody's made of ticky-tacky and they all look just the same, and independent thought is heavily discouraged. Your kinda place. Serf's up, dood.

Yeah, yeah yeah, we Americans are all bigot. Truth is you have nothing to defend yourself with against my allegations.

There are hundreds of pics of foreign Muslims making trouble in Google. Trust me they were not all Photoshopped. You simply can not accept the truth that foreign Muslims are third world animals incapable of catching up to Western thought. You forget American see foreign Muslims every night on television news.

So, we will do as the Russians have done, keep foreign Muslims on a short leash, and treat them like the cattle they are.

You must understand foreign Muslims should not be an American problem. Deport them. Problem solved.

Horse shit! You are delusional if you think a lot of people agree with you. While technically correct, your ridiculous scenario does not warrant discussion....and you should drop the use of asinine photoshop bullshit pictures...loon!

Look how angry you are? It makes me laugh. You are going to defend third world tribal barbarians in our Western democracy? Sorry, the facts are well known, and speak for themselves.

The photo you criticize is not a photo shop. In fact here is the page from Google Images of Muslim Demonstrations. In your make-believe world you might not have seen these images, but those of us who watch network television news each day see it all the time. Here are thousands of photos of Muslims making trouble with their bull shit. https://www.google.com/search?q=for...6,d.b2I&fp=86bb72eaab372f7b&biw=1920&bih=1058 America is not going to put up with this much longer. Muslims have less than1% of the vote in the United States, and the other 99% of us are tired of your bull shit. Foreign Muslims may look like human beings, but they are just cattle, brainwashed by their cheap substitute of the Bible. Get current. Stop writing in this forum, and start reading/watching the news. You are ill-informed.
Dream on, loon! I am not angry at all...just pointing out your lunacy and disingenuous bullshit....and definitely I am not defending radicals.

If you can't tell in two seconds that the picture has been altered, you are truly a dupe.

Go spank your monkey and stop cluttering the forums with bullshit threads.

Again, name calling is the last resort of those who have no intelligent argument. In school we were taught there are two sides to every story. Today we know that is not true. For example what is the up side of pedaphilia? There is none. What is the up side of foreign Muslims? There is none.

Forum List

Back