If we all lopped off our left nut would there still be Homosexuals?

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
If we all lopped off our left nut would there still be Homosexuals?

Can't you read the title? Make no mistake I am not going to volunteer
smiley.gif
to find out ...

Don't miss out and learn how homosexual activist treat all of you like a bunch of dummies with a bunch of lies and deceptions thus wasting millions of tax dollars on complete rhetoric:.

Being homosexual is natural but being heterosexual is not acceptable to homosexual activists US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And to the Management of this site: Everyone in politics knows what a leftist is which is exactly why this post is appropriately placed for all of the political types who will actually get it! It does not belong being displaced in some rubber room sub forum because of a bunch of bias blubbering whiny lying deceiving discriminators! As for all those homosexual activist whiny, lying, deceiving discriminators, you don't like it then don't read it!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Your nuts!!!

What about my nuts? This is about everyone's nuts or more precisely, the removal of the left one!!!

Oh I know, because you are unable to contest with so much as a shred of validity the facts I share on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal homosexual activists for the liars an deceivers you prove to be on the very foundation of your every issue to do with their bias agenda, you desperately scramble to make more of your lies and deceptions the issue as you demonstrate here quite obviously!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

"If we all lopped off our left nut would there still be Homosexuals?"

If you had any to chop off, yes, there would still be homosexuals.

But hey, feel free to chop away at whatever you can find down there.

• Banned
I lost my right nut to a urinary infection back in ought-'83 and have fathered three more chitlins since.
Ain't no thang.

Wow tough break.

"If we all lopped off our left nut would there still be Homosexuals?"

If you had any to chop off, yes, there would still be homosexuals.

But hey, feel free to chop away at whatever you can find down there.

Thanks for your opinion but again make no mistake I am not going to volunteer
smiley.gif
to find out ...

I lost my right nut to a urinary infection back in ought-'83 and have fathered three more chitlins since.
Ain't no thang.
I like both of mine right where they are, in my GF's purse!

; - )

someone sounds whooped, but they also seem happy about it/

To the management of this site. Thank you for making a rational decision and leaving this in the political area. I just noticed that there is a political satire section and if I post anything like this in the future, I will do it there.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back