If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

The man makes public health policy and has worked with Doctors in hospitals using that data to make those policy recommendations.
That’s definitely not on the front line.

Like saying a colonel is a front line soldier because he gave orders to enlisted men.

Front line is taking care of patients at the bedside. Did he do that? Simple question. Yes or no.

That’s definitely not on the front line.

Like saying a colonel is a front line soldier because he gave orders to enlisted men.

Front line is taking care of patients at the bedside. Did he do that? Simple question. Yes or no.
So, you are not an MD then. Or you've never been to a teaching hospital.

As I suspected, you intend to do your utmost to ignore what is in the book.

And that's the thread.
I prefer to conde.
Daily.

You know how you guys freak out about the murder rate in Chicago? Imagine if it were 40x higher and almost entirely preventable by a cheap and readily available injection.
1637782036884.png

So, you are not an MD then. Or you've never been to a teaching hospital.

As I suspected, you intend to do your utmost to ignore what is in the book.
I'm an MD and I've been through numerous teaching hospitals.

I've also known radiologists. None of them have been treating COVID patients bedside.

Does Dr. Atlas?

I've also known radiologists. None of them have been treating COVID patients bedside.

Does Dr. Atlas?
If you are an MD then answer this. Why would the American Red Cross only accept my blood/platelet donations if I was not vaccinated?

Let’s do the laundry list:
Vaccines work but you need another. And then another. Then more.

vaccines work but you still are required to wear an unhealthy, exhaust trapping 10 cent mask

vaccines work but still remain 6 feet apart

vaccines work BUT in order for other peoples vaccines to work You must be vaccinated also, and wear a mask and stay distanced and….and…and

also, being very frightened and happily compliant does boost you immune system

Never in the history of the USA has Anthing like the above scenario been forced upon Americans.

Well, you’re not in medicine so it’s not surprising. But people have been talking about this in media all year.
I suppose the docs will want that control over people to spread and spread and spread to yet more mandates, like the flu vaccine --- the one this year doesn't work AT ALL, I read. Doesn't matter: they'll still mandate it because establishing the habit of people feeling controlled is what is important to the government. And doctors.

Does Dr. Atlas?
So, doctor, what exactly does the vaccine do if it does not stop the spread?

If you're vaxxed, you should be protected, right, doctor?

I think you don’t understand that the point is to prevent people from getting sick.

Far fewer cases among the vaccinated. The data is 100% clear.
Right....so.......why the concern?

Why the mask mandates?

If the vaccine offers immunity, anyone who gets it is protected. Why force others to get it or wear masks or do all the other bullshit?

So, doctor, what exactly does the vaccine do if it does not stop the spread?

If you're vaxxed, you should be protected, right, doctor?
Highly protected, but not 100%.

The vaccine prevents many infections, not all. Perhaps as low as only preventing half. It is much more effective at preventing severe disease. The vaccinated who have the worst outcomes are those with clear causes of immune suppression such as those on chemotherapy or who have received transplants.

The vaccine prevents many infections, not all. Perhaps as low as only preventing half. It is much more effective at preventing severe disease. The vaccinated who have the worst outcomes are those with clear causes of immune suppression such as those on chemotherapy or who have received transplants.
And so, because it (allegedly) protects the vaxxed from severe illness, mandates are medically unnecessary (in addition to being unconstitutional as fuck), right?

You don't know that.

The one constant during this pandemic is all these claims being consistently disproved. I don't respect people who spout propaganda over and over.

You don't know that.

The one constant during this pandemic is all these claims being consistently disproved. I don't respect people who spout propaganda over and over.
We have a mountain of data which shows just that.

I don’t respect people who build walls to sustain ignorance.

Forum List

Back