If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

Leftists are dumb and so are vaccine mandates.

EDIT: per Blues Man this is a Warning not a Restriction. The basis stands. Why the warning when you have to be vaccinated to go into Europe where countries maintained strong vaccine requirements. Either vaccines work or they don’t.

Last edited:

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

1637762566569.png

The people who chose not to be vaccinated are dumb.

You aren't being stopped from going to Germany are you?

That was not my question. Keep up. Why any restrictions at all for vaccinated people? 99.4% survival rate and the vaccines supposedly work. Thanks for not paying attention and continuing to be a dumb Leftist.
Who cares?

If you want to go you can still go so these travel advisories you're getting your panties in a twist over in reality mean absolutely nothing.

Yet the restrictions remain. And you’re combining those unvaccinated and those who don’t have natural immunity to those who do. Not the same thing. But you must have known that since you work in the medical field.
I think you don’t understand that the point is to prevent people from getting sick.

Far fewer cases among the vaccinated. The data is 100% clear.

Who cares?

If you want to go you can still go so these travel advisories you're getting your panties in a twist over in reality mean absolutely nothing.
I care about the hypocrisy. You don’t so stay out of the thread. Pretty simple. The concept went over your empty head, old man.

So, pay no mind to the travel advisories, but adhere to the covid advisories?!?

:badgrin:
Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension there, Corky.

We are talking about COVID based travel advisories.

I care about the hypocrisy. You don’t so stay out of the thread. Pretty simple. The concept went over your empty head, old man.
No you just like to bitch moan whine and blame.

This is a nothing burger and your faux outrage is boring

No you just like to bitch moan whine and blame.

This is a nothing burger and your faux outrage is boring
Then why are you posting in the thread? Obviously others disagree and are having a salient discussions. Go change your teeth and stay away. Thanks for playing, old man.

Then why are you posting in the thread? Obviously others disagree and are having a salient discussions. Go change your teeth and stay away. Thanks for playing, old man.
Because you are posting falsehoods.

No American is being restricted from traveling to Germany.

And I'm 52 that's hardly old and I have all my teeth I bet you don't after all brushing your teeth is just another one of those plots to take away your freedom right?

From the link in the OP

the CDC is recommending that Americans avoid traveling there,

There is no travel restriction and no one is stopping you from going to Germany.

Forum List

Back