If vaccines work then why the travel WARNING ?

Oh boy. You are kidding, right? I have seen some pretty embarrassing video. You said VA, not MA. Those people... did they forget how this works? You campaign, lobby, hand out flyers, get different board members elected. You don't win by shouting the loudest or making threats. In fact, you get censured and punished for that. That is how it should work. Like, when they went and campaigned and voted for the new Governor. See? Grow up, people.

Oh boy. You are kidding, right? I have seen some pretty embarrassing video. You said VA, not MA. Those people... did they forget how this works? You campaign, lobby, hand out flyers, get different board members elected. You don't win by shouting the loudest or making threats. In fact, you get censured and punished for that. That is how it should work. Like, when they went and campaigned and voted for the new Governor. See? Grow up, people.
I live in MA and I said our parents notice. In VA they had a fair election and the state went red. Not sure what you’re whining about. Teaching kids that gender is a social construct and that racism is inherent won’t make many parents happy but Democrats will be Democrats. I ll just sit back and watch as your party implodes. Even Bill Maher sees it now.

11 mos…

View attachment 567893
The people who chose not to be vaccinated are dumb.

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

Leftists are dumb and so are vaccine mandates.

EDIT: per Blues Man this is a Warning not a Restriction. The basis stands. Why the warning when you have to be vaccinated to go into Europe where countries maintained strong vaccine requirements. Either vaccines work or they don’t.
Nothing in this world is perfect. The vaccines worked wonderfully against the original virus. Then the virus mutated and at first the vaccines continue to work well against those too, but finally a strain came along which was more virulent and breakthrough cases started occurring. The Delta variant is dangerous to everyone, of course, more so to the unvaccinated. The only concern I have is that given enough time a super killer strain will evolve and really hurt the human race. If no skin off my back if you want to play Russian roulette with your life. It's still a free country. But like I said if there's super killer string evolves I'm sure every country in the world will declare martial law and force people that are not vaccinated to become vaccinated. Fortunately there will be very few people left who object to that when it gets that bad.

Nothing in this world is perfect. The vaccines worked wonderfully against the original virus. Then the virus mutated and at first the vaccines continue to work well against those too, but finally a strain came along which was more virulent and breakthrough cases started occurring. The Delta variant is dangerous to everyone, of course, more so to the unvaccinated. The only concern I have is that given enough time a super killer strain will evolve and really hurt the human race. If no skin off my back if you want to play Russian roulette with your life. It's still a free country. But like I said if there's super killer string evolves I'm sure every country in the world will declare martial law and force people that are not vaccinated to become vaccinated. Fortunately there will be very few people left who object to that when it gets that bad.
Russian what? I had The virus and I am vaccinated. You keep hiding under your bed like the coward that you are. People like you make me sick way more than a China virus. And the Delta variant is the India variant. If we are speaking honestly. My doctor says I am perfectly safe. I ll Take his word over that of some leftist coward loon aka you.

Exactly!

An election. You campaign, lobby, buy ads, hand out flyers, wear buttons, etc. You don't go to school boards and have embarrassing, loud hissy fits. That is all I am saying.
You’re diverting the conversation. Interesting. We are discussing COVID19 and living with it. A tiny % of parents in VA did as you said they did but leftist media played it up. Hence the media has very low trust and approval ratings. Hell CNN is being acquired and rumor has it in my circles they are changing the business model to be more news vs. news entertainment as their ratings suck. You forget little leftist, I work in business and finance and I see what is happening. The business leaders while saying the “right things” are no longer buying the woke culture. It has gone too far. Keep this post in your memory and watch what happens over the next year. We are still a capitalist country and law and order matter. Freedom of choice matters. And what parents think also matters.

You’re diverting the conversation. Interesting.
You brought up masks and such in schools, not me. I responded directly to that. So look within.

A tiny % of parents in VA did as you said they did but leftist media played it up.
Nobody needs to play up a spectacle. That's the point of the spectacle. Showing video of it does the trick. Those people sought attention and got it. And people who like what they did also voted. You may think this is not important, but I do.

You brought up masks and such in schools, not me. I responded directly to that. So look within.

Nobody needs to play up a spectacle. That's the point of the spectacle. Showing video of it does the trick. Those people sought attention and got it. And people who like what they did also voted. You may think this is not important, but I do.
No. I said just 30 miles north kids aren’t wearing masks in schools and sports. In VA they yelled about CRT. Apples and oranges. And again it was a tiny % the media played up. In some counties that Biden won, they went red 80/20. Voters changed their minds and quickly. The Democratic Party has gone too far. Even NJ almost flipped and many state seats went red. Why can’t you admit that the Democratic Party may have gone too far with their rhetoric? Too hard for you? :itsok:

Europe was supposed to be our example after all? Pretty sure this is further proof that vaccine mandates are purely political. As I have been saying for months and colfax_m didnt understand. You have to get the virus to truly be immune and vaccines do help you have lesser symptoms.

Leftists keep saying that we should be more like the Nordic countries. So should we also be cautious with the Moderna vaccine?

Leftists are dumb and so are vaccine mandates.

EDIT: per Blues Man this is a Warning not a Restriction. The basis stands. Why the warning when you have to be vaccinated to go into Europe where countries maintained strong vaccine requirements. Either vaccines work or they don’t.
In Australia they're shipping people to camp happy fun time who just had contact with someone who tested positive.......

This is bullshit semantics. I never knew you to be either a spin doctor or just dense, but I honestly don't recall much of anything you've posted on here which is unusual. I think you were the one who said opium poppy and coca should be legal to grow in the US because you chewed coca once while hiking so it's basically no big deal. If that was you, I definitely see a pattern forming.

For one I never said it should be grown here I said it's stupid to make it illegal.

And using the definition of a word correctly isn't semantics.

Not a single person has been forced to get a shot in this country. They were given the choice.

That's their choice.

Why do you have a problem with a business owner requiring vaccines?

If you believe that a business owner can deny service to anyone they want for any reason then you should believe that they can fire an employee for not complying with getting a shot right?
Hospitals are private business but Biden is denying federal funding. Doesnt sound like a choice to me

Forum List

Back