If USA Went to War With North Korea Who Would Democrats Support?

Given that Republicans act the same as North Korean government, I imagine it's Republicans who would be confused. DearLeaderTrump, DearLeaderKim, it's all the same to Republicans. As long as they have a DearLeader to worship in a blind and fanatical matter, as long as liberties don't exist, and as long as EnemiesOfTheState go to the camps, Republicans are happy.

Seriously Republicans, why don't you all move to North Korea? You'd be happier, everyone would be happier to have you gone, it's a win-win all around.

You aren't real bright kid. You are a totalitarian Lefty just like that N. Korean pot bellied pig.

Given that Republicans act the same as North Korean government, I imagine it's Republicans who would be confused. DearLeaderTrump, DearLeaderKim, it's all the same to Republicans. As long as they have a DearLeader to worship in a blind and fanatical matter, as long as liberties don't exist, and as long as EnemiesOfTheState go to the camps, Republicans are happy.

Seriously Republicans, why don't you all move to North Korea? You'd be happier, everyone would be happier to have you gone, it's a win-win all around. We'll even buy the tickets for you.
And for some reason the rightist fit right in with extreme forms of islam, funny how that works out...Extremist of the same birds flock together..

I am not a Dem and will not support a pre-emptive strike.

We are technically already at war with North Korea, but actual fighting would be insane. North Korea would fall in hours, but China would be drawn in, and that would be very bad for everyone, even though they too would lose. The problem is that as they lost, we would all lose.

Who would the media support? The last time the U.S. went to to war with Korea we lost 50,000 Troops in a three year quagmire and yet the liberal media gave the president and the failed general a ticker tape parade.

You aren't real bright kid. You are a totalitarian Lefty just like that N. Korean pot bellied pig.

Did Alinsky teach you that kind of propaganda? You've learned well from your mentors.

If Stalin was still alive, most modern conservatives would be lining up to service him sexually. Since they can't do that, much to their disappointment, they have to settle for servicing his authoritarian ideology.

Seriously Republicans, why don't you all move to North Korea? You'd be happier, everyone would be happier to have you gone, it's a win-win all around. We'll even buy the tickets for you.
And for some reason the rightist fit right in with extreme forms of islam, funny how that works out...Extremist of the same birds flock together..

Talk about lying.

Did you buy stock in firms making North Korean flags? I suspect your fellow democrats will be flooding Amazon with orders very shortly.

I am not a Dem and will not support a pre-emptive strike.

We are technically already at war with North Korea, but actual fighting would be insane. North Korea would fall in hours, but China would be drawn in, and that would be very bad for everyone, even though they too would lose. The problem is that as they lost, we would all lose.
The US and North Korea never got around to signing anything more than a cease fire...No peace pact was ever enacted by the two, which means the war never ended officially..

Talk about lying.

Did you buy stock in firms making North Korean flags? I suspect your fellow democrats will be flooding Amazon with orders very shortly.
No, I leave stock buying up to the gamblers in society..

Did Alinsky teach you that kind of propaganda? You've learned well from your mentors.

If Stalin was still alive, most modern conservatives would be lining up to service him sexually. Since they can't do that, much to their disappointment, they have to settle for servicing his authoritarian ideology.

They'd have to beat you off of him with a crowbar, Comrade Brown Shirt.

North Korea is a communist nation.

America is a capitalist nation.

Which ideology do they think is evil, and which the salvation again?

North Korea is not communist. It's a totalitarian dictatorship and a cult of personality.

Communism is collective ownership. North Korea is not operated as s collective.

Buy me a ticket, oh wait Airlines don't take EBT ...yet

Forum List

Back