If USA Went to War With North Korea Who Would Democrats Support?

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
How does the US military stack up against North Korea?
The modern day dem is pure America constitution hating trash. Anything illegal, perverted, corrupt or violent that also equates to anti Americanism is what they stand for.

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
The modern day dem is pure America constitution hating trash. Anything illegal, perverted, corrupt or violent that also equates to anti Americanism is what they stand for.
100% correct. Notice no liberals have crawled out from under their " hate America rock" to respond to this post.

Dems LOVE N.K. It is their Utopia, even better than China.

Though China DOES have mandatory abortion-ing, as dictated and carried out by local officials.

Dems LOVE N.K. It is their Utopia, even better than China.

Though China DOES have mandatory abortion-ing, as dictated and carried out by local officials.
They got rid of that. Population was getting hurt LOL

The OP and that filthy ilk cheered against Obama's efforts, so if the Dems did the same, it would be understandable.

I hope they don't.

The best Democrats would do is give it Doublespeak.

I love our troops, BUT............
It was wrong for North Korea to nuke the 10 million people in Seoul, BUT..........
Yeah, sure North Korea was mankinds largest concentration camp shop of horrors in human history, BUT.........

North Korea is a communist nation.

America is a capitalist nation.

Which ideology do they think is evil, and which the salvation again?

Depends on which dumb assed idiot leader started it. Ours or theirs.

All of america will cheer for Ratheon and the "job creator" class that subjugates the american citizenry. Don just dropped 59 bombs on Syria at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock shoots up. Since Don has "investments" in Ratheon, the more he bombs, the richer he gets. America; where war is simply business and jobs.

The filth of the far and alt right deny they cheered against and opposed Obama's policies overseas.

Forum List

Back