"If" union states are making more money than non union

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
states, How come in a balanced approached you/they aren't donating $ to non union states.
You union apologist on this forum brag about how much money you're making compared to right to work states.
I think you guys should pony up and pay your fair share. :D

I think maybe the top 2 pct of union states should make contributions to us poor slobs out here in Utah and Idaho, of course all in the name of fairness.

Last edited:
Yes, they make more and also have higher unemployment rates than right to work states.
In other words, their bloated, non-market fixed incomes and bennies, shut the door on more people. So essentially, they are selfish and think that they deserve more so others can sit on the sidelines and not participate.

Union goons are selfish.

states, How come in a balanced approached you/they aren't donating $ to non union states.
You union apologist on this forum brag about how much money you're making compared to right to work states.

I think maybe the top 2 pct of union states should make contributions to us poor slobs out here in Utah and Idaho, of course all in the name of fairness.

We are. We blue states support your lazy asses in the red states.

Yes, they make more and also have higher unemployment rates than right to work states.
In other words, their bloated, non-market fixed incomes and bennies, shut the door on more people. So essentially, they are selfish and think that they deserve more so others can sit on the sidelines and not participate.

Union goons are selfish.

Nah, old non-working farts like you are stuck on stupid. From on old working fart.:lol:

That is silly.

It doesn't work like that when you talk about 'States.'

Each State has producers and each State has slugs.

For example, New York votes Democrat. But looking at New York City, for example, just 40,000 people (1%) pay 50% of the taxes of all 8 million people.

Those 40K are mostly the conservatives. The majority of the freeloaders are Leftist slugs such as yourself.

Those 40K are the producers, and the rest are the Obama voters.

Now you know how the 'State' thing works.

Union goons are selfish.

Nah, old non-working farts like you are stuck on stupid. From on old working fart.:lol:

Sorry that facts are kryptonite to you. Is your rage the only thing keeping your ticker ticking, gramps?

That is silly.

For example, New York votes Democrat. But looking at New York City, for example, just 40,000 people (1%) pay 50% of the taxes of all 8 million people.

Those 40K are mostly the conservatives. The majority of the freeloaders are Leftist slugs such as yourself.

Most of those 40K are overpaid slobs. Were the pay for work done more equitably spread out, the state would have more money.

And when you state that those 40K are producers, you are automatically inferring that the people on the factory floor are not. So you denigrate the majority of the American People, claiming that they are worthless. And I am willing to bet you are not part of that 40K, just a suckass for them hoping to get a few crumbs that you didn't work for by blind support for them against your fellow Americans.

That is silly.

Most of those 40K are overpaid slobs. Were the pay for work done more equitably spread out, the state would have more money.

And when you state that those 40K are producers, you are automatically inferring that the people on the factory floor are not. So you denigrate the majority of the American People, claiming that they are worthless. And I am willing to bet you are not part of that 40K, just a suckass for them hoping to get a few crumbs that you didn't work for by blind support for them against your fellow Americans.

You are deflecting because you have been destroyed in argument.

Now you know how the 'red states' thing works.

But trot it out again in the future, and I will shove it up your ass again.

LOL

Union goons are selfish.

Sorry that facts are kryptonite to you. Is your rage the only thing keeping your ticker ticking, gramps?

Hell no. A 40 to 45 hour a week job as a senior millwright in a steel mill, as well as taking University classes does the job nicely. No rage. Action when needed. As when in the '60's a number of us working for a real shithead owner turned his business into a union shop, Teamsters. You should have seen the look on that assholes face.

That is silly.

LOL

You have yet to do that for anyone on this board, Snippy. You are good only for blind support of rightwingnut talking points, not intelligent conversation.

LOL

You have yet to do that for anyone on this board, Snippy. You are good only for blind support of rightwingnut talking points, not intelligent conversation.

Back for some more?

Are you aware that in 'red states' Mississippi and Lousiana, the black population is up to 3X the national distribution?

Are you aware theses states top most lists measuring things such as dependency and education failure?

Hell no. A 40 to 45 hour a week job as a senior millwright in a steel mill, as well as taking University classes does the job nicely. No rage. Action when needed. As when in the '60's a number of us working for a real shithead owner turned his business into a union shop, Teamsters. You should have seen the look on that assholes face.

DeVry isn't really a university, is it? I thought that was all just TV ads.
You turned his business into a union shop. :lmao:

X number of dollars divided however you want is still X dollars when you add it up idiot.

It was not stated that the 40K were the producers, they are the tax revenue generators. You changed it to suit your insane position. In short you lied. You are trying to start class warfare that will only exist if you continue to promote it.

Forum List

Back