Our Hispanic Future?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Much is made of our changing demographics, with special emphasis on the growing Latino population in the US. Mexican immigrants in particular have come under close scrutiny by those tracking demographic trends. Mexico alone has historically accounted for almost 2/3 of all Hispanic immigration to the US. Some people see (some people fear) a future America that looks predominantly Latino.

However, lately there has been a shift in immigration such that in recent years immigration from Mexico has actually fallen to a net of zero. Add to this the fact that fertility rates for Mexican women - and women from nearly all Latin American countries - have been falling sharply in recent years. Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well, matching a trend long established among white American women.

Its already to late,its called the great brown out ,whites will be fornicated out of existence .As Latinos take over the government ,expect to see a third world government , with all the corruption that goes with it- drugs, murder,rape etc.... lock and load its coming sooner than you think-government redistribution of wealth is alive and well.....

$article-1388125-0C1F02B600000578-848_634x546.jpg

$obama-sombrerofest.jpg

$18.jpg

That would be 'too' late, not "to" late.

Did you read my entire post, or were you too eager to get to your bigoted nonsense?

That would be 'too' late, not "to" late.

Did you read my entire post, or were you too eager to get to your bigoted nonsense?

Your post was ignorant from the start , idiot-Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well- Bullshit

America is gonna turn into another mexico - a failed state. Same is happening in yurp. The world is entering a new dark age.

. Add to this the fact that fertility rates for Mexican women - and women from nearly all Latin American countries - have been falling sharply in recent years. Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well, matching a trend long established among white American women.

HAHAHA. Produce some evidence for that. No one believes it. It's just another media lie to fool us into thinking the invasion by mexico is not a threat to america.

Much is made of our changing demographics, with special emphasis on the growing Latino population in the US. Mexican immigrants in particular have come under close scrutiny by those tracking demographic trends. Mexico alone has historically accounted for almost 2/3 of all Hispanic immigration to the US. Some people see (some people fear) a future America that looks predominantly Latino.

However, lately there has been a shift in immigration such that in recent years immigration from Mexico has actually fallen to a net of zero. Add to this the fact that fertility rates for Mexican women - and women from nearly all Latin American countries - have been falling sharply in recent years. Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well, matching a trend long established among white American women.

I can read quite well and I understood, quite well, thank you. What is it that you are asserting? That there are no more Hispanics coming to America? Or that they aren't "re-producing"?

Just saw on the US News and world report today that by 2040, White America will be a minority and that the majority in these United States will be Hispanic. Is it your contention that these reports are false?

I recently visited relatives in San Diego (specifically, Chula Vista) where I personally heard in the news that San Diego is now a "Hispanic majority town" followed by whites and then blacks. Frankly, as a black man, I have never experienced the amount of blatant racisim that I (and my family) endured while we were there. By whites? Absolutely not. By Hispanics.

I guess some things never change, do they?

. Add to this the fact that fertility rates for Mexican women - and women from nearly all Latin American countries - have been falling sharply in recent years. Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well, matching a trend long established among white American women.

HAHAHA. Produce some evidence for that. No one believes it. It's just another media lie to fool us into thinking the invasion by mexico is not a threat to america.

The only people who see immigration as a threat are weaklings. In a generation or two immigrant populations are indistinguishable from natives except for last names. Those who claim we've got a problem are either racist or have no faith in America. Either way, I woukldn't give 2 cents for their opinions.

The trend is less and less coming in. This has occurred repeatedly with immigrants over the past century.We've hit the apex with hispanics. As their economy becomes healthier, many will go back.

The only people who see immigration as a threat are weaklings. In a generation or two immigrant populations are indistinguishable from natives except for last names. Those who claim we've got a problem are either racist or have no faith in America. Either way, I woukldn't give 2 cents for their opinions.

If ewe happy we happy!

I can read quite well and I understood, quite well, thank you. What is it that you are asserting? That there are no more Hispanics coming to America? Or that they aren't "re-producing"?

Did I say either of those things? If you can read and understand quite well you should be able to see what I clearly said.

Just saw on the US News and world report today that by 2040, White America will be a minority and that the majority in these United States will be Hispanic. Is it your contention that these reports are false?

Did I claim anywhere that eventually whites will not be a minority in America?

Did I say either of those things? If you can read and understand quite well you should be able to see what I clearly said.

Might I suggest that YOU read your original post.

HAHAHA. Produce some evidence for that. No one believes it.

Ok, I produced evidence. Now what?

Did I claim anywhere that eventually whites will not be a minority in America?

No, I am asking YOU what YOUR views are. Do you always take a question as a personal attack? Stand up for what you post! Apparently, you are trying to say something here. We aren't capable of reading YOUR mind, so (in the vernacular of my dear old dad) Spit it out!

I recently visited relatives in San Diego (specifically, Chula Vista) where I personally heard in the news that San Diego is now a "Hispanic majority town" followed by whites and then blacks. Frankly, as a black man, I have never experienced the amount of blatant racisim that I (and my family) endured while we were there. By whites? Absolutely not. By Hispanics.

I guess some things never change, do they?
Blacks have a bad reputation that blankets the globe - it is incumbent on them to change it.
This country is more segregated than it has ever been. Are the chinese Americans accused of racism - they create china towns because they want to be with their own. That is normal behavior.The reason whites are targeted as racist is because the minorities want their shit - it is the Obamaturd fairness doctrine. As the white population declines - so will America. If it were up to the blacks to take care of the blacks they would be totaly fucked - same with the hispanics!

Forum List

Back