Our Hispanic Future?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Unkotare, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903
    Much is made of our changing demographics, with special emphasis on the growing Latino population in the US. Mexican immigrants in particular have come under close scrutiny by those tracking demographic trends. Mexico alone has historically accounted for almost 2/3 of all Hispanic immigration to the US. Some people see (some people fear) a future America that looks predominantly Latino.

However, lately there has been a shift in immigration such that in recent years immigration from Mexico has actually fallen to a net of zero. Add to this the fact that fertility rates for Mexican women - and women from nearly all Latin American countries - have been falling sharply in recent years. Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well, matching a trend long established among white American women.

2. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Its already to late,its called the great brown out ,whites will be fornicated out of existence .As Latinos take over the government ,expect to see a third world government , with all the corruption that goes with it- drugs, murder,rape etc.... lock and load its coming sooner than you think-government redistribution of wealth is alive and well.....

$article-1388125-0C1F02B600000578-848_634x546.jpg

$obama-sombrerofest.jpg

$18.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903
    That would be 'too' late, not "to" late.

Did you read my entire post, or were you too eager to get to your bigoted nonsense?

4. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    Your post was ignorant from the start , idiot-Fertility rates for Hispanic Americans are falling as well- Bullshit

5. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903

It's a fact.

6. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,219
    America is gonna turn into another mexico - a failed state. Same is happening in yurp. The world is entering a new dark age.

7. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,903
    Another idiot who can't read...

8. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,219
    HAHAHA. Produce some evidence for that. No one believes it. It's just another media lie to fool us into thinking the invasion by mexico is not a threat to america.

9. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg PROUD Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,264
    I can read quite well and I understood, quite well, thank you. What is it that you are asserting? That there are no more Hispanics coming to America? Or that they aren't "re-producing"?

Just saw on the US News and world report today that by 2040, White America will be a minority and that the majority in these United States will be Hispanic. Is it your contention that these reports are false?

I recently visited relatives in San Diego (specifically, Chula Vista) where I personally heard in the news that San Diego is now a "Hispanic majority town" followed by whites and then blacks. Frankly, as a black man, I have never experienced the amount of blatant racisim that I (and my family) endured while we were there. By whites? Absolutely not. By Hispanics.

I guess some things never change, do they?

10. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,677
    The only people who see immigration as a threat are weaklings. In a generation or two immigrant populations are indistinguishable from natives except for last names. Those who claim we've got a problem are either racist or have no faith in America. Either way, I woukldn't give 2 cents for their opinions.