If Twitter hadnt interfered in 2020 election, there never would have been a issue on Jan 6. The Dems caused Jan 6, they were right in the middle of it

COVID hurt the economy and thus Trump. He was on an EASY path to re-election pre-COVID. On purpose or not, COVID was a God send for the Democrats in terms of getting Biden(or anybody other than Trump) into office.
Wrong. All Trump had to do was act Presidential during COVID and would have won going away.

He exposed himself and people did not like what they saw
Are you going to tell me the 1st adm only applies to gov't? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I read both sides' news. As I said, you just hope your guys never out of fav.
It does schmedley

Wrong. All Trump had to do was act Presidential during COVID and would have won going away.

How??? Do you know the current us covid death count? Somehow, the c19 death count was not on the news anymore after he moved out of the WH for a few days. I am not saying he is good. The whole C19 thing was so political.

How??? Do you know the current us covid death count? Somehow, the c19 death count was not on the news anymore after he moved out of the WH for a few days. I am not saying he is good. The whole C19 thing was so political.
Only because Grifty determined to make it so.

They invented Russian Collusion then orchestrated a political COUP
2D0FB92A-476A-40FC-B4DB-D474017AEEED.jpeg

Remember when the media covered social media nonstop in 2016 when they baselessly claimed Facebook got Trump elected? Where is that vigor to cover the Twitter Files now?

now it's Twitter's fault that Trump tried a coup.

Best one yet.

It does schmedley
He couldn't ride the Obama Boom to a 2nd term.

Just as well...nobody would have wanted to be part of "Dumpster Fire 2 - The Return of Dumpster Fire".

They found a way to keep a criminal like Clinton on the campaign trail. Even Putin chipped in to drag Hillary’s Carcass across the finish line.
Trump "dragged" your asses into his coup attempt & has you convinced that the election was stolen, assclown. Total bullshit from the biggest conman on planet Earth.

Trump blew smoke so far up your ass it's coming out your ears, halfwit.

The fact is that Grifty chose to "make it political".

Ya follah?
You can believe whatever you want to believe, the fact is that we no longer have the C19 death count, even though it is over 1M, constantly showing on the TV after he moved out of the white house.

Forum List

Back