If Twitter hadnt interfered in 2020 election, there never would have been a issue on Jan 6. The Dems caused Jan 6, they were right in the middle of it

Remember when the media covered social media nonstop in 2016 when they baselessly claimed Facebook got Trump elected? Where is that vigor to cover the Twitter Files now?

Will you swear that on the Bible in front of a Federal Judge? How about the Supreme Court?
Any Judge at all?

Judge Judy?

Remember when the media covered social media nonstop in 2016 when they baselessly claimed Facebook got Trump elected? Where is that vigor to cover the Twitter Files now?

You realize if you think twitter stopping stories about Hunter Bidens laptop swayed the election, you realize it means that the incumbent president had NOTHING TO RUN ON.

The only thing he had was smearing dirt on Joe Biden, and nothing on his record to get him re-elected.

Twitter was the reason I didn't vote for Trump. LOL

If you want to believe that you will believe anything.............

Well.................

Yeah, it's over.

We now KNOW, beyond any doubt, that the DemoKKKrat party ordered tech and media companies to censor content that may have damaged Biden's campaign, and those companies complied.

Well.............

Regardless, is it not worrisome to you that apparently Twitter was "doing one team's bidding"? Even worse, the FBI covered it up by purposely mislabeling the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation. Certainly seems like the FBI was playing politics.

Regardless, is it not worrisome to you that apparently Twitter was "doing one team's bidding"?

If that is all they were doing, no.

Even worse, the FBI covered it up by purposely mislabeling the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation. Certainly seems like the FBI was playing politics.

I knew all about the Hunter Biden stuff and I'm not on Twitter. I didn't vote for Biden either.

Yeah, it's over.

We now KNOW, beyond any doubt, that the DemoKKKrat party ordered tech and media companies to censor content that may have damaged Biden's campaign, and those companies complied.
No. Trump lost. Plain and simple.

He was a shitty President who only cared about himself.
You can hardly whine and moan about social media taking down Trump when social media was directly responsible for his rise and getting him across the finish line in 2016.

Regardless, is it not worrisome to you that apparently Twitter was "doing one team's bidding"? Even worse, the FBI covered it up by purposely mislabeling the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation. Certainly seems like the FBI was playing politics.
There is no proof of it. But too many on the boards insist on alleging it.

There is no proof of it. But too many on the boards insist on alleging it.

There was no "proof" that OJ killed his wife, but those of us with common sense were able to put two and two together.

There was no "proof" that OJ killed his wife, but those of us with common sense were able to put two and two together.
There was plenty of proof. But not beyond a doubt. It was a criminal court.

In civil court, OJ lost.

Remember when the media covered social media nonstop in 2016 when they baselessly claimed Facebook got Trump elected?
I thought it was Russian hacking and releasing emails that Trumpybear touted the most. Fakebook just profited from some fake ads.

Wasn't the Post trying to interfere in the 2020 election with an October Surprise?

I think the twits handled it with kid gloves because of the repugnant and perverse stories that were initially pushed by the Rabid right as coming from that laptop.

Well.................
yes, so, are you sure it is the same for the rest of the voters :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back