If Trump turns Texas and/or Georgia blue....

Fruitcake, if you're gonna call me a liar for what I post, at least have the decency to back up your bullshit.

I made two claims ...

1) Missouri doesn't assign party affiliations to registered voters...

m0-voter-registration-550x301.png
Lying scum.​
" McCloskey may have given extensively to Democrats over the years."

2) The Mcloskey's donated to Republicans 93% of the time...

50 out of 54 donations since Reagan was president went to Republicans. That's 93%.

You lose as always because you'll always be a loser, Fruitcake.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lying scumbag;

Even RADICAL LEFTIST SNOPS points out that you're a fucking liar.

{
What's True
Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.
}

So, you are not really interested in breaking strongholds perse, but rather just erecting more of your own? Thats what I'm gathering.
The country has been careening to the far right for decades.

It's well past time for a sharp turn left.

It's only correction.
I'd have to say I disagree. Look at how things have been going for the last..10 years. If anything, I'd say we are on a beeline towards the left. With PC being the new norm, most of the CEOs of major corporations seem to be leaning toward the left.

Society as a whole seems to be geared toward liberal thinking, at least from all that I can see. Hollywood is pretty much all left wing, alot of professional athletes are leftists. More and more it is becoming difficult to display a right wing ideology without being accused of being a horrible person.

I'd say we have been on a path to the left for quite awhile.

So, you are not really interested in breaking strongholds perse, but rather just erecting more of your own? Thats what I'm gathering.
The country has been careening to the far right for decades.

It's well past time for a sharp turn left.

It's only correction.
I'd have to say I disagree. Look at how things have been going for the last..10 years. If anything, I'd say we are on a beeline towards the left. With PC being the new norm, most of the CEOs of major corporations seem to be leaning toward the left.

Society as a whole seems to be geared toward liberal thinking, at least from all that I can see. Hollywood is pretty much all left wing, alot of professional athletes are leftists. More and more it is becoming difficult to display a right wing ideology without being accused of being a horrible person.

America always goes from left to right then right to left and back again. The only difference is the addition of the Internet.

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?
I say YOU ARE A MORON AND A HACK

Last week Trump was an existential threat to our national security. BUT because you MIGHT get something out of it you don't care.

Typical leftist scumbag

Rump doesn't do a thing unless "He gets something out of it". Even if it's reelected. Not once has he tried to be the peacekeeper and bring America together. And that is the MOST important thing a President can do, bring peace to America.

It would have been worth it to have him as President, for these four abysmal years.

What do you say?
I say YOU ARE A MORON AND A HACK

Last week Trump was an existential threat to our national security. BUT because you MIGHT get something out of it you don't care.

Typical leftist scumbag

Rump doesn't do a thing unless "He gets something out of it". Even if it's reelected. Not once has he tried to be the peacekeeper and bring America together. And that is the MOST important thing a President can do, bring peace to America.

:lol:

What a fucking moron.

Fruitcake, if you're gonna call me a liar for what I post, at least have the decency to back up your bullshit.

I made two claims ...

1) Missouri doesn't assign party affiliations to registered voters...

m0-voter-registration-550x301.png
Lying scum.​
" McCloskey may have given extensively to Democrats over the years."

2) The Mcloskey's donated to Republicans 93% of the time...

50 out of 54 donations since Reagan was president went to Republicans. That's 93%.

You lose as always because you'll always be a loser, Fruitcake.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Lying scumbag;

Even RADICAL LEFTIST SNOPS points out that you're a fucking liar.

{
What's True
Over the past 20 years, Mark McCloskey has made political contributions to both Democratic and Republican political campaigns. Between 2004 and 2012, FEC records show he donated to Democratic candidates, and more recently McCloskey has donated to a few Democrats on the local level.
}

Raging dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the actual FEC website that shows political donations. And it shows the McCloskey's donated 50 out of 54 times to Republicans. That you can't understand that is evidence of what I've been saying all along -- you're as deranged as they come.

As far as Snopes, they don't disagree with me ...

While McCloskey’s most recent political donations have gone to Republican causes, including President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, FEC records show that he has donated to Democrats in the past. Between 2004 and 2012, McCloskey donated to Democratic candidates, including Sen. Claire McCaskill.

Raging dumbfuck, I gave you the link to the actual FEC website that shows political donations. And it shows the McCloskey's donated 50 out of 54 times to Republicans. That you can't understand that is evidence of what I've been saying all along -- you're as deranged as they come.

As far as Snopes, they don't disagree with me ...

While McCloskey’s most recent political donations have gone to Republican causes, including President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, FEC records show that he has donated to Democrats in the past. Between 2004 and 2012, McCloskey donated to Democratic candidates, including Sen. Claire McCaskill.

So you lied then?

Well, lying is your nature - ChiCom bitch.

So you lied then?

Well, lying is your nature - ChiCom bitch.
LOLOL

No Fruitcake, I posted a link to the FEC website corroborating what I said. You're just too fucked in the head to recognize reality when it bites you in the face.

It's ONLY a matter of time for Texas to turn Blue.
Demographics are going that way.
If not this year, then 2024 for sure...

Good luck to the GOP after that! LOL

It's ONLY a matter of time for Texas to turn Blue.
Demographics are going that way.
If not this year, then 2024 for sure...

Good luck to the GOP after that! LOL

You are confusing the Party of the Rump with Republicans. Of course, both fringe sides do that. We want Rump gone much worse than you do. Along with the Rump exit, it also exits a lot of real kooks who are more than a little on the dangerous side. When that is done, those like me (and there are one hell of a lot of us) want the Republican Party to go back to the days it really was the Grand Old Party. And no effort from you and those like you would get rid of Rump for the next 4 years. WE are making it happen. If it means using your Candidate for a single 4 year time then that's what we are willing to do. We are doing the things that you don't have the guts to do. So don't look for Texas to turn blue anytime soon.

You are confusing the Party of the Rump with Republicans. Of course, both fringe sides do that. We want Rump gone much worse than you do. Along with the Rump exit, it also exits a lot of real kooks who are more than a little on the dangerous side. When that is done, those like me (and there are one hell of a lot of us) want the Republican Party to go back to the days it really was the Grand Old Party. And no effort from you and those like you would get rid of Rump for the next 4 years. WE are making it happen. If it means using your Candidate for a single 4 year time then that's what we are willing to do. We are doing the things that you don't have the guts to do. So don't look for Texas to turn blue anytime soon.

You actually believe it's up to the democrats to clean up the Republican Party?

Why is the Democratic Party responsible for what the Republican Party does and have become? Why are they responsible for cleaning up the mess that republicans have become and made of their party?

You actually believe it's up to the democrats to clean up the Republican Party?

Why is the Democratic Party responsible for what the Republican Party does and have become? Why are they responsible for cleaning up the mess that republicans have become and made of their party?

Who said we were Democrats? We are old GOPers who want the Party of the Rump to ride off into the sunset.

No, almost certainly not. I still don't think it was worth the cost.
Yeah, if Hill had won, and Moscow Mitch hadn't yet removed her AND Kaine, then Both the FDA and CDC would have had functioning directors and masks and social distancing would be common in Even Texass cities. Nothing makes Trump acceptable.

‘Political correctness" means avoiding language and actions that insult, exclude or harm people who are already experiencing discrimination. If we disregard the term, 'political correctness", which has bad connotations and practice it in our daily lives, we will solve a lot of our social problems that are that tearing the country apart. Political correctness is not the problem. Distorting and exaggerating political incorrectness is. Political correctness is achieved by the way we raise our children.

Actually he just tried to talk down racial tensions and all he got was push back from people like you.

Also you talk like a retarded baby. Goo goo, rumpy, baby want a bottle?

‘Political correctness" means avoiding language and actions that insult, exclude or harm people who are already experiencing discrimination. If we disregard the term, 'political correctness", which has bad connotations and practice it in our daily lives, we will solve a lot of our social problems that are that tearing the country apart. Political correctness is not the problem. Distorting and exaggerating political incorrectness is. Political correctness is achieved by the way we raise our children.

Forum List

Back