If Trump loses...

We should reject the candidate who has precisely no patriotism to the US, who is corrupt, used to getting away with corruption and attacking those who notice, one with no merit, a career of fraud, enabling criminals, and punishing innocent people. We should reject the candidate who never created a single job, and vote for the one who has created a lot of jobs (Trump or Johnson), because we AMERICANS need MORE JOBS.

We should also notice who is a puppet and who is not. Trump is not a puppet. Hillary is, and her puppet master is the worst warmongering liar on the planet - Mr. Netanyahu, the man most responsible for 911.

In short, this election is about the survival of the US. One candidate knows how to balance a budget, one doesn't care and is hell bent on spending us into oblivion (ie Greece). One has achieved in life on his own merit, the other has no personal accomplishments at all. One will re-open the 911 investigation and pursue those who actually did it, the other is completely in bed with those who did it.

Trump and Johnson are far from perfect, but they are miles better than the worst monster to ever receive a major party Prez nomination...
...and it's determined that his sexual/marital improprieties were a key factor,

shouldn't conservatives be happy, at least at some level?

Don't conservatives want the American people to be morally judgmental when it comes to matters of national importance? And the presidency is certainly of national importance...

Shouldn't it please them that the American voters rejected an adulterer, a sexual molester/predator?

Shouldn't please YOU, USMB conservatives?[/QUOTE

I am a Libertarian, two years ago I was a registered democrat. I don't identify myself as conservative.
About "conservatives wanting Americans to be morally judgmental". My belief is that both sides play the moral card when it comes to national political issues. When the major players in politics have little to no moral standard when it comes to their own political views.
For example, Trump had a conversation with another guy, about trying to score with some girl. Yes, profanity and degrading words directed at women are deplorable and imply he doesn't have the morals or views that align with not only conservatives, but with the majority of Americans. In regards to the treatment of women. But by having that conversation,what he did was not illegal.
Where as Hillary Clinton committed a major breach in National Security, and broke the oath she swore to uphold. Lied to congress about destroying evidence, and claimed incompetence by saying she didn't know what "c" meant. Taking the 5th, and being overtly deceitful.
Morals, ethics, rules, and laws do not apply in modern day politics. They especially do not apply in our "democratic" two party system today.

Conservatives won't be happy if a rape enabler is elected - that is Clinton.

If Trump loses, I would strongly suggest that he forms a third party, this will accomplish permanently keeping the Republican establishment from ever acquiring the White House, or a majority in either House of Congress. I'm all in for payback for a man that acquired more votes than any other Republican that ran the primaries this year.

I do find it interest that because of Trump, the registration for Reps has increased over 2 million nationwide, and is the thing that the Rep establishment craved to do, but failed on 2012.....Most of those voters will follow Trump as well as roughly 40% of older registered Reps.

Have you noticed that when scum like Blow Job was impeached, all the then current DemocRATS in the Senate hung together, none or very few, voted to impeach. I must congratulate them for playing politics much better than the feckless Republican, who worry more about their careers, than sticking together for the good of the party

We should reject the candidate who has precisely no patriotism to the US, who is corrupt, used to getting away with corruption and attacking those who notice, one with no merit, a career of fraud, enabling criminals, and punishing innocent people. We should reject the candidate who never created a single job, and vote for the one who has created a lot of jobs (Trump or Johnson), because we AMERICANS need MORE JOBS.

We should also notice who is a puppet and who is not. Trump is not a puppet. Hillary is, and her puppet master is the worst warmongering liar on the planet - Mr. Netanyahu, the man most responsible for 911.

In short, this election is about the survival of the US. One candidate knows how to balance a budget, one doesn't care and is hell bent on spending us into oblivion (ie Greece). One has achieved in life on his own merit, the other has no personal accomplishments at all. One will re-open the 911 investigation and pursue those who actually did it, the other is completely in bed with those who did it.

Trump and Johnson are far from perfect, but they are miles better than the worst monster to ever receive a major party Prez nomination...
Trump and Johnson are comprehensively unfit to be president – Clinton is in fact qualified to be president.

Had you nominated someone as qualified as Clinton to be president, you might have a point – but you didn’t, and you don’t.

Let me understand your Clinton qualifications...
1) She blames Benghazi on a video lying to the mother of a dead Benghazi victim.
2) She tells the FBI 40 times she can't remember.
3) She tells her people to take hammers to the government owned electronic devices to smash them.
4) She uses government property to generate 30,000 personal emails which she then destroys.
5) She in the meantime calls the women that have been raped by her husband as immoral?
6) She deducts $1.045 million from her taxes that goes to her foundation that donates $1.8 million to William J. Clinton foundation that donates to a for profit that
pays her husband $16.5 million.... yes that's truly ethically.
7) She calls people like me deplorables.
Should I go on?

Okay man yes Trump is unqualified. But Hillary only served in public office for 5 years.
As Senator she would just vote on bills that helped her Wall Street buddies. Then as Secratary of State she botchs bengazi. Starts a military coup by funding ISIS. I have family who have top secret clearance, and if one of them printed a paper that was Classified because of ANY reason. They would be fired, prosecuted, and never allowed to work for the government. Even if they claimed to be incompetent. What did she say.. "I didn't know what C meant".
I noticed Gary Johnson catching heat for not knowing Aleppo or any foreign leaders. I do not believe this is a indication of being unqualified. Many Americans think New Mexico is part of Mexico. Gary Johnson ran a whole state for 8 yrs. Also he has not had a national security briefing like Trump and Clinton. So it's unfair for Americans to say he's unqualified when he gets national news the same way you and I do. CNN...
All I'm saying is, take a look at his views. He is the most qualified due to holding and executive state office for two terms. Remember voting for Hillary is going to continue proxy wars, leading to the big one.

If would insinuate that there was a chance he could win.
Wrong use of the word "if"

There are plenty of people on this forum who have consistently believed Trump could win.

The question is, put another way, if Trump's morals don't matter to a Christian conservative or the like,

whose morals do matter?
Indeed. They do CLAIM to be the party of family values but everyone knows that they have more sexual impropriety than anyone lol

There are plenty of people on this forum who have consistently believed Trump could win.

The question is, put another way, if Trump's morals don't matter to a Christian conservative or the like,

whose morals do matter?
Indeed. They do CLAIM to be the party of family values but everyone knows that they have more sexual impropriety than anyone lol
Yes we know DemocRATS have no family values, and also reject GOD as shown at their DNC convention a few tears ago...all you have is hypocrisy!

Trump and Johnson are comprehensively unfit to be president – Clinton is in fact qualified to be president.

Had you nominated someone as qualified as Clinton to be president, you might have a point – but you didn’t, and you don’t.
Clinton is NOT qualified in any way to be President aside from the fact that she's over 35 and a citizen. Other than that, her past job performance is abysmally bad you partisan dolt

whose morals do matter?

For sure. We see, what they want us to see. They probably still have sex rings for politicians in Washington, who have twisted pedafelia fetishes. It happened in the 90's (Franklen Coverup).

Forum List

Back