If Trump Fires Mueller, Impeachment Would Be On The Table

So says Ted Lieu Congressman from Cal. and many others.
This would be now like Watergate.

If Trump Fires Robert Mueller, He Should Be Impeached

If Trump fires Special Counsel Mueller, he will be impeached
Bwuhahahahaha....

For snowflakes, Impeachment has been on the table since the moment during election night when Hillary admitted defeat...

:p
There is a political moron running our country down easy in our WH now. The man is a cancer upon our country IF you truly cared about our great nation you'd get on board with trying to rid America of this disease

For five years Trump claimed he was going to produce Obama's Kenya birth certificate. Trump sent investigators to Hawaii and Africa to find Obamas real birth certificate.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to Trump back then, because Obama was able to continue to carry out his agenda, despite Trump investigating him.
It wasn't headline news 24/7...unless you were watching Fox when I wasn't.
Next...

Being ignorant, isn't proof of somethings non-existence.
You mention ignorant? Here it is
MAX BOOT: Donald Trump is proving too stupid to be president

When Democrats are involved, it seems everyone needs a lawyer.
trump is Sort of like the risky over-confident motorist that thinks he's a good driver for not having an accident when the reality is that other drivers simply get out of his way and THAT is why he never crashed.

He is now the living symbol of the Peter Principle.

you have one in the WH a sick puppy and until this CANCER is eliminated there will be very little bi partisanship
Trump is the one who will fu the middle class
Clearly this liberal is unwilling to dial back his hysterical lies, unfounded accusations, and deliberately provocative smears.

How many more leftist-nutcase assassinations of Republicans are these liberal fanatics willing to tolerate before they start thinking about changing their ways?
Pssstttttt There is about 100 times more violence on the right than left.
Don’t Blame the Left for Political Violence in America: The Problem Lies with the Right
Now carry on with your lying.[/

For five years Trump claimed he was going to produce Obama's Kenya birth certificate. Trump sent investigators to Hawaii and Africa to find Obamas real birth certificate.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to Trump back then, because Obama was able to continue to carry out his agenda, despite Trump investigating him.
Next...

You're quoting a Globalist, Open Borders publication...you're an idiot.
By the way, virtually every Globalist, Open Borders publication said the market would crash immediately if Trump won.
So much for the elitist assholes.

Next...

By the way, virtually every Globalist, Open Borders publication said the market would crash immediately if Trump won.
Seems to be correcting now Trump has proven he's a sham a joke a loud mouthed blabbermouth

Next...

Seems to be correcting now Trump has proven he's a sham a joke a loud mouthed blabbermouth
Please elaborate with facts.
It's also interesting to find out you're a neo-Con.

Next...

My last repub vote was for gwb in 2000 I was a life long repub who got fed up with their BS

Has anyone counted the number of lawyers Trump has yet. He's got a bunch of white house counsels plus at least three outside counsels, plus his lawyer that has a lawyer. So I'm not sure if that counts.

Has anyone counted the number of lawyers Trump has yet. He's got a bunch of white house counsels plus at least three outside counsels, plus his lawyer that has a lawyer. So I'm not sure if that counts.
The pos trump has lived by lawyers all his life Live by the sword die by the sword ..I hope

My last repub vote was for gwb in 2000 I was a life long repub who got fed up with their BS
Good for you.
Me too.
Now if only Trump can get all the Pubs kicked out.

Good for you.
Me too.
Now if only Trump can get all the Pubs kicked out.
LOL He's giving it a good shot

you have one in the WH a sick puppy and until this CANCER is eliminated there will be very little bi partisanship
Trump is the one who will fu the middle class
Clearly this liberal is unwilling to dial back his hysterical lies, unfounded accusations, and deliberately provocative smears.

How many more leftist-nutcase assassinations of Republicans are these liberal fanatics willing to tolerate before they start thinking about changing their ways?
Pssstttttt There is about 100 times more violence on the right than left.
Don’t Blame the Left for Political Violence in America: The Problem Lies with the Right
Now carry on with your lying.[/
Like a scorched earth policy ,,laying the foundations for belittling anything Mueller comes up with

The pos trump has lived by lawyers all his life Live by the sword die by the sword ..I hope

Trump has always intimidated his way to victory. Few people he took on had more lawyers or deeper pockets by which to prosecute a case. But of course that's not to say the strategy always worked. Four bankruptcies and the Trump University lawsuit prove that.

Forum List

Back