If this woman were a Republican

NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4Df0yLDWa

NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run! The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in! THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Aha! An update on a story that was false 20 years ago and is unlikely to do any better this time.

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

NEW! Updated for Hillary's 2016 run! The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons. I stress partial because new additions are coming in faster than closets can be found to hide the bodies in! THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Aha! An update on a story that was false 20 years ago and is unlikely to do any better this time.

FALSE: Clinton Body Bags

Nope, that story is VERY real and a big time cover-up. People closely associated with the Clintons and their crimes have mysterious accidents and are "suicided". The evidence is beyond overwhelming that just like people that could contradict what happened when JFK was murdered, those that had potential dirt on the criminal acts of the Clintons met an untimely demise.

Forum List

Back