If this [U.S. et.al. Iran] agreement turns out to be effective, will R-W'ers apologize?

Better to keep enemies even closer than friends, so you know what they are up to....better than if there were no agreement and no inspectors and no watching over them.

Remember Liberals have a truly fucked up and backward definition of success, like the War n Poverty which spent trillion only to create intergenerational poverty or the Federal Dept of Education which has progressively had our students fall further behind the rest of the world

Oh, you're correct......and ALL that happened during the last 6 years, right idiot?

Yes.

They wish to bring about Armageddon in order to usher in the twelfth Imam

Yet another idiot who learned all about Shia Islam from that great Muslim scholar, Sean Hannity.

The reason we don't want Iran to get nuclear arms is because they would deter Israel from having the option of using other (than nuclear) arms against them.

First this framework doesn't guarantee a final agreement, or what it will look like. Your dear leader used more caveats than a used car salesman when he announced the framework, I'd say the chances of a final agreement are slim. If one comes the chances Iran will live up to them are zero, then what, more talks?

Well, then, you can put on a uniform (either US or Israeli) and go for an excursion to Persia.......Want THAT???)

Hey! Aren't you the same gal who asked 'If it turns out that everyone DOES deserve their own home, will Americans Apologize?"

As usual, in just a short sentence, you managed to make THREE mistakes....

1. I'm not a "gal"

I wasn't addressing your penis, I was speaking to your feminine demeanor.

2. No, I didn't make such a [poorly worded] statement

No? Huh... Yet here you are posing the same idiocy on such a similar issue.

I guess all you Relativist think alike.

Well, then, you can put on a uniform (either US or Israeli) and go for an excursion to Persia.......Want THAT???)

Why do that when Persia is working so frantically to come here? And because of that... we'll have plenty to do here, and very soon.

No? Huh... Yet here you are posing the same idiocy on such a similar issue.

I guess all you Relativist think alike.

Don't like the AP article??? Too long to read and comprehend? Don't like my "feminine" side?

Too fucking bad......Any more questions?

No? Huh... Yet here you are posing the same idiocy on such a similar issue. I guess all you Relativist think alike.

Don't like the AP article??? Too long to read and comprehend? Don't like my "feminine" side?

Too fucking bad......Any more questions?

ROFLMNAO!

Now isn't that PRECIOUS?

How adorable are they, when they get all bowed up and butch?

Why do that when Persia is working so frantically to come here? And because of that... we'll have plenty to do here, and very soon.

Well, that response was" insightful".......and, of course, on 9-11 all those terrorist bastards were Iranians, right?

Yes.

They wish to bring about Armageddon in order to usher in the twelfth Imam

Yet another idiot who learned all about Shia Islam from that great Muslim scholar, Sean Hannity.
I can cite any number of sources that tell of Iranian Shias holding that belief.
What does Hannity have to do with it?
And are you denying that this is their belief?

If Iran lights up a nuke on a country, will you be turning yourself in for the criminal act of endorsing Iran's nuclear program?

Will you do life in prison for the 10's of thousands of deaths caused by the smoking hole that used to be Tel Aviv?

How truly moronic (but expected).....

Tell you what will you and your ilk do the same for the 200,000 or so Iraqis that your Cheney (and GWB, his sidekick) helped to kill and maim?

(Would you like to see pictures of that carnage?)
Deflect much? BTW....an international coalition backed by 4/5's of the US Congress is not the equivalent giving the single most sought after weapon of mass destruction to a group of people who care nothing for what history will say about them, but care very much about killing anyone who is not Muslim. And they aren't afraid to kill the whole world to do it.

The next time you wish to opine, perhaps you should actually have something to say and the ability to remain on subject.

You wish for the GOP to apologize if the agreement is a success. A laughable premise to begin with, however; What will you do if it fails, as it inevitably will.

First this framework doesn't guarantee a final agreement, or what it will look like. Your dear leader used more caveats than a used car salesman when he announced the framework, I'd say the chances of a final agreement are slim. If one comes the chances Iran will live up to them are zero, then what, more talks?

Been there done that, I spent 26 years in uniform, went to Vietnam, Panama, Grenada and others, war is a young mans game. I did everything I could to help train those that followed, it's up to them now. No military person wants war, sometimes it's a necessary evil and that's what we prepare for, and to ensure you can be free to criticize us.

I can cite any number of sources that tell of Iranian Shias holding that belief.
What does Hannity have to do with it?
And are you denying that this is their belief?

YES, I am denying that Iranians are all waiting to die because your knowledge of Shia Islam is drawn from some right wingers' blogs....Check, instead, with the U.S. evangelicals who are still waiting for the Rapture

Been there done that, I spent 26 years in uniform, went to Vietnam, Panama, Grenada and others, war is a young mans game. I did everything I could to help train those that followed, it's up to them now. No military person wants war, sometimes it's a necessary evil and that's what we prepare for, and to ensure you can be free to criticize us.

Well, although NO Vietnamese, Panamanian or Grenadian EVER attacked us or threaten our way of life.......I STILL thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service.........I did 10 years Navy...................

They always throw out why don't you put on a uniform and go gig.............it gets boring.

Again, THANK YOU!

Before I leave you my dear right wingers.......contemplate this simple question:

Since you are against ANY negotiations by the likes of an Obama.......then exactly WHAT????

Sanctions barely work (China and Russia will take care of any serious shortages)......So the only thing left to do is attack Iran.......and since we've done so well with all the rest of the wars since WWII.........THINK with your heads and not your biases.

Before I leave you my dear right wingers.......contemplate this simple question:

Since you are against ANY negotiations by the likes of an Obama.......then exactly WHAT????

Sanctions barely work (China and Russia will take care of any serious shortages)......So the only thing left to do is attack Iran.......and since we've done so well with all the rest of the wars since WWII.........THINK with your heads and not your biases.
Maintain Sanctions................no end............and if necessary strategic hits on those facilities...............or let Israel do it.................and assist.

Forum List

Back