If this is true. Wilson will be found innocent!

Sorry, but some people will believe that she was pressured to change her mind, or she is an android that has replaced the real person, or some other stupid shizit.

Which proves the old saying..over and over again:

Believe NOTHING of what you hear, HALF of what you see.
These people flat out lied. They ruined that cops livelihood, they are directly responsible for a bunch of hot headed blacks to riot, they are responsible for burned homes and businesses and people now being flat out broke due to thuggery. All because they wanted to get Whitey Cop in trouble. Or dead.

Which proves the old saying..over and over again:

Believe NOTHING of what you hear, HALF of what you see.
These people flat out lied. They ruined that cops livelihood, they are directly responsible for a bunch of hot headed blacks to riot, they are responsible for burned homes and businesses and people now being flat out broke due to thuggery. All because they wanted to get Whitey Cop in trouble. Or dead.

Johnson was probably scared out of his mind and didn't say anything. But look at what he caused. Now he's going to be hated by the black community for confessing. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Just sayin'...

But he had better speak up now . Better late than never. He will be crucified in court if he doesn't.

Wonder how Holder took that bit of news especially since he was hoping to hang the white cop.

That POS should have stayed in DC and the hell away from the whole thing.

If I were white I'd move my ass out of that shithole town in Missouri. Let the blacks have the mess they created. Let them rebuild the business's they looted and burned. Let em have it all.

100.7 viper reports

Dorian Johnson has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun.

100.7 THE VIPER | Facebook

If this is true, then Wilson will be found innocent. The thugs and looters should get the hell sued out of them by the businesses they sacked!

As I've said a gazillion times now. It's 2nd degree Assault on a Police Officer, which is a Class B Felony, and as such lethal force became applicable.

Johnson has said differing things, not credible, wasn't from the first day. And I wonder if he didn't play a part in starting the shooting.

The GJ will get to hear DJ's version. Even a simian can understand that witness's saw him at the passenger side of the cop's car and even a simian knows that BM's DNA will be found on the cop's gun and or there will be GSR on BM's clothing.
All you 'T-Boner's' need to crawl under your rocks and wait for another occasion to prove what a bunch of fools you continue to be.

Forum List

Back