If The Senate shuts this down....

what I don't understand is if they are so convinced they got him, why do they need more witnesses? And, how is it Juror Schumer can comment on the schitt's speech yesterday? How is he being impartial with his comments? come on all you commie fking leftists, answer me some questions. you all sitting holding your dicks?

It's all a stage show. They know they have nothing. But their only goal here is to try to make Republicans look bad. So they bitched about having opening arguments first, and to vote on the witness amendments instead. The Democrats knew the Republicans would never go for this. That's why they demanded it in the first place. As they expected, the Republicans did vote down the witnesses, and the MSM went crazy with this narrative that Trump is trying to hide something.

As far as ShoeMaker, here is what he said about witnesses during the Clinton impeachment.

Trump DID provide witnesses and evidence: Democrats just don’t remember - Liberty Unyielding
dude, they had every fking opportunity to call witnesses. PERIOD! They voted and therefore forfeited any further witness being presented. WTF is wrong with all you fkers out there? Please, I must be the only fk in the country saying this. They voted, they exhausted their witnesses prior to the vote. Isn't that the purpose of the vote? Please all you intellectual idiots out there, please show me how I'm wrong. No more witnesses! hey stupid fk GOP senators, fking back my constitution, you get no witnesses. you juror off the presented arguments and that's all. So shut the fk up!

It was all part of the screen act. They didn't call their witnesses so they could save it for the Senate, and again, try to make Republicans look bad by them refusing to hear their witnesses. But of course, the MSM will never explain it that way. You have to turn on real news like Fox.
I’m smarter than them though. I wasn’t born yesterday, the day before maybe

The problem though is a lot of people are not smart. They depend on the MSM to do their work for them. Look at the left in this forum. Even they don't really understand what's going on.
we will never recover those brains.

Forum List

Back