If the politics of the left insist that sex is a BS social construct that doesn’t exist, why do we have SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

Isn’t that contradictory?

Should it be same gender marriage?

Words matter.

Silence = violence
Because the extreme left has gone utterly insane and everyone else is afraid to challenge them due to social media pressures. Very sad.

So similar to how the masses went along with the Nazi's. People are trying to accommodate these left wing freaks and the more they accommodate them the stranger they get. Now it's defund the police in inner city gang war zones WTF.

Not sure that the police have any real influence in those inner cities anyway.
Then they are a failure and need to be disbanded.

Words matter.

Silence = violence
Strawman. The "left" doesn't argue that.
It's hard to figure out what the left argues from moment to moment, because you fraudulent little jerks keep changing the language to suit the circumstances.

Words matter.

Silence = violence
Because the extreme left has gone utterly insane and everyone else is afraid to challenge them due to social media pressures. Very sad.

So similar to how the masses went along with the Nazi's. People are trying to accommodate these left wing freaks and the more they accommodate them the stranger they get. Now it's defund the police in inner city gang war zones WTF.

And when someone comes to your house and starts trashing it, who will you call? Ghostbusters? We have terrible teachers but we don’t disband them? Odd. You’re a loser. I hope you get banned again as you never add anything of substance to any conversation.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

Suits me -
Everyone killing each other in Chicago turns the State of Illinois Red instantly.
The rest of the state makes sense - we will embrace them.

Threads like this are ignorance personified.

Why?

Taking a molehill and trying to convince me it's a mountain. I guess it might be to small people.

There are real world problems out there concerning the new found ability to choose how one identifies themselves.

Not limited to who gets to love who ( as was predicted).
Athletics is having difficulties, especially in women's sports.
There are issues in the medical field.
Business - Quotas, equal pay, etc.

You may not be sympathetic to other peoples issues, but some people are paying attention.

Why?

Taking a molehill and trying to convince me it's a mountain. I guess it might be to small people.

There are real world problems out there concerning the new found ability to choose how one identifies themselves.

You may not be sympathetic to other peoples issues, but some people are paying attention.

I'm sympathetic to all of those.

Why? Why is any POV "ignorance personified"?

All the Trump is the anti Christ threads are perfectly fine though?

I guess I'm not aware of those threads. Personally I feel he's just immensely immature.

I wouldn't imagine that a trait of the anti-christ.
100% Subjective. You do his job and see how "mature" you are when 90% of the media constantly bashes your every move.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

Good point. You might have noticed there isn't much discussion of GLBT probably because this is another area of a break in opinions on the left. One one had you have the trans and woke "cis" people and on the other you have the LG and radical feminist. Warren lost a lot of support from the feminist over her comments about men who identify as trans being women. It also seems the gays don't care too much for the trans.

Why?

So it's not a molehill.

I guess I'm not aware of those threads. Personally I feel he's just immensely immature.

100% Subjective. You do his job and see how "mature" you are when 90% of the media constantly bashes your every move.

If not fit for the job he should quit. It goes with the territory.

If not fit for the job he should quit. It goes with the territory.
He should? And who determines “fit”?

Why?

So it's not a molehill.

The problem the OP posted most certainly is.

Forum List

Back