If the politics of the left insist that sex is a BS social construct that doesn’t exist, why do we have SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

Isn’t that contradictory?

Should it be same gender marriage?

Words matter.

Silence = violence
Because the extreme left has gone utterly insane and everyone else is afraid to challenge them due to social media pressures. Very sad.

/Thread.

Never allow leftists to run with their socially constructed stories.

Words matter.

Silence = violence
Because the extreme left has gone utterly insane and everyone else is afraid to challenge them due to social media pressures. Very sad.

So similar to how the masses went along with the Nazi's. People are trying to accommodate these left wing freaks and the more they accommodate them the stranger they get. Now it's defund the police in inner city gang war zones WTF.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

If you apply doublethink then there are no issues.

Gender is fluid, sexuality is not. Girls can be boys, boys can be girls, but girls who like only girls should not be made to like girls who used to be boys, but even that is being questioned.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

Gender is fluid, sexuality is not. Girls can be boys, boys can be girls, but girls who like only girls should not be made to like girls who used to be boys, but even that is being questioned.

So what is it when a trans woman marries a man? Is that a same sex marriage or a man woman marriage?

Words matter.

Silence = violence

So what is it when a trans woman marries a man? Is that a same sex marriage or a man woman marriage?

Or even better, an trans woman marries a trans man?

What the hell would that be?

Words matter.

Silence = violence

:laughing0301:

You made me lol. What the hell would that be?

I guess man woman, but all the wedding photos in the album are the negatives. Hey-O! I’ll be here all weekend!

Words matter.

Silence = violence

:laughing0301:

You made me lol. What the hell would that be?

I guess man woman, but all the wedding photos in the album are the negatives. Hey-O! I’ll be here all weekend!

And we haven't even gotten into pre-op or post op scenarios yet.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

It would be no different than a man marrying a woman

After all a man who has a sex change is still a man and a woman who has a sex change is still a woman

Words matter.

Silence = violence

It would be no different than a man marrying a woman

After all a man who has a sex change is still a man and a woman who has a sex change is still a woman

HERETIC

Words matter.

Silence = violence

I'll challenge them and 9 of 10 times I hear crickets. The 1 of 10 screams "racist, homophobe, transphobe!!!!!" Then runs away

Leftists are weak minded lil mice

Words matter.

Silence = violence

I'll challenge them and 9 of 10 times I hear crickets. The 1 of 10 screams "racist, homophobe, transphobe!!!!!" Then runs away

Leftists are weak minded lil mice

They shoot their “RACIST!” first arrow and that’s all they have in their quiver. No depth. That’s why they have to go with the narrative that if you don’t agree with everything they say, you are racist.

It’s because they can’t debate and defend their bullshit.

Last edited:

Words matter.

Silence = violence

So similar to how the masses went along with the Nazi's. People are trying to accommodate these left wing freaks and the more they accommodate them the stranger they get. Now it's defund the police in inner city gang war zones WTF.

Not sure that the police have any real influence in those inner cities anyway.

Words matter.

Silence = violence

Not sure that the police have any real influence in those inner cities anyway.
They do. More policing usually equals less crime.

Forum List

Back