If The Numbers Hold

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A lot will be over very soon. Donald Trump will put Rubio back in the hurt locker for at least the next eight years. We could be seeing the end of Rubio period because IF former Florida Gov. Bush decides to run for his senate seat and I think he will Marco loses. So lets go to the overall numbers BEFORE the last debate.
rasmussen-poll.png

Now how Rubio came in second is anybody's guess because when broken down state by state he is NOT second. The delegates in a LOT of these races are winner take all. And Cruz with a less then 5% edge, well that is NOT much of an edge.

Here’s a breakdown of the standings in each of the Super Tuesday states, thanks to Real Clear Politicsβ€˜ averages for the states as of Feb. 24, 2016:
Texas (Cruz’s home state) β€” 155 delegates :

• Ted Cruz β€” 32 percent
    • Donald Trump β€” 27.3 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 17.3 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 5.7 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 4.3 percent
Georgia β€” 76 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 35 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 22.7 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 19.3 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 7.3 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 6.3 percent
Massachusetts β€”42 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 41 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 17 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 10 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 7.5 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 3.5 percent
Minnesota β€” 38 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 20.7 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 14.7 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 13.7 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 10.7 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 2.5 percent
Okalahoma β€”43 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 32.5 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 25 percent
    • Marco Rubioβ€” 15.5 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 7 percent
    • John Kasich β€” N/A
Alabama β€”50 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 32.5 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 11.5 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 11.5 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 11 percent
    • John Kasich β€” N/A
Arkansas β€” 40 delegates:

• Ted Cruz β€” 27 percent
    • Donald Trump β€” 23 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 23 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 11 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 4 percent
Tennessee β€” 58 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 29 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 25 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 14 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 12 percent
    • John Kasich β€” N/A
Colorado β€” 37 delegates:

• Ben Carson β€” 25 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 19 percent
    • Donald Trump β€” 17 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 14 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 1 percent
Virginia β€” 49 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 28 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 22 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 19 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 7 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 7 percent
Alaska – 28 delegates

• Donald Trump β€” 28 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 24 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 9 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 7 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 2 percent
Vermont β€” 26 delegates:

• Donald Trump β€” 32 percent
    • Marco Rubio β€” 17 percent
    • Ted Cruz β€” 11 percent
    • John Kasich β€” 10 percent
    • Ben Carson β€” 3 percent
It is predicted Trump will take 10 of the 12 states but if he does Cruz loses and loses big. Cruz needs to take Texas and four states. Which is also a huge problem for Rubio because if Cruz does take Texas Rubio needs ALL the states to stay in. And after his latest yippy sniveling performance its simply NOT in the tank. All three men cannot simply get what they want or more important NEED.

IF Rubio is smart he WILL quit right after this primary thus saving face and MAYBE his senate seat. If Rubio gets beat in Florida his political career is over.
So I figure Rubio and Carson out shortly after the primary. The GOP/RNC dumps tons of cash into Kasich for Florida and STILL loses.

This is going to be a very strange "Super Tuesday" because most of the time voters are left holding their nose. But the GOP/RNC hates Cruz ALMOST as much as Trump. And they are going to wind up having to pick between them.

I would feel bad for them but I am to busy laughing at them.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...andidates-going-into-super-tuesday-march-1st/

Fury

A friend from VA called me tonight - he thinks Trump will take VA. The Governor took a big hit today on gun carry permits - somebody has a thread on that started.

• Banned
A friend from VA called me tonight - he thinks Trump will take VA. The Governor took a big hit today on gun carry permits - somebody has a thread on that started.
Cruz needs Texas and four other states just to stay even and I don't see that happening. If Cruz takes Texas Rubio needs them all.
Never done that I can remember. And IF Cruz loses Texas? Game over!

People who believe in what they see will ultimately defeat those who see what they believe.
Trump is winning, and GOP establishment is about to cry in panic.

People who believe in what they see will ultimately defeat those who see what they believe.
Oh this is flat scaring the hell out of them. If the DNC ran the same way Sanders would be scaring the hell out of them.

The thought of T-rump is as scary as the thought of Sarah being a heartbeat away from the presidency. Fortunately, she was too crazy to get that shot, and T-rump is too. Trump is the best gift anybody could give Hillary.

Oh this is flat scaring the hell out of them. If the DNC ran the same way Sanders would be scaring the hell out of them.

The thought of T-rump is as scary as the thought of Sarah being a heartbeat away from the presidency. Fortunately, she was too crazy to get that shot, and T-rump is too. Trump is the best gift anybody could give Hillary.
Just make sure you're here on election night.

Trump is the only Republican that could possibly lose to Ubercunt.

Period.

Leading up to the 1992 Presidential Election, Herbert Walker Bush had a favorability rating of 75%

True fact.

But liberturdian SCUM got butt hurt because he broke ONE PROMISE.

And he broke the promise because dimocrap SCUM threatened to de-fund American Troops that were currently in Saudi Arabia during Desert Shield.

They would have done it. And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media would have made it look like Herbert Walker's fault. Believe it.

So liberturdian FILTH ran Ross The Insane Pirogi and split the Republican vote; giving the Presidency to a rapist and his Ubercunt of a greedy, money-grubbing, lesbian, lying, Anti-American, man-hating whore of a wife.

ALL of our current political problems can be tied to liberturdian FILTH and their baack-stabbing of the Republican Party.

They stand for nothing. They are disloyal, back-stabbing scum, they are liars, they are almost as bad as dimocraps.

If it weren't for the fact that dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever slither across the surface of the Planet....... liberturdians would be. But they're a strong second

When the dust settles, we need to purge the Party of these scumbags. If we lose the election in November, we will.

It will be a hell of a high price to pay -- America will need thirty years to recover (IF we ever do), but it will be proper motivation for ridding our party (maybe even the earth) of these back-stabbing scumbags.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't such disloyal scum.

I don't really have that much of a problem with some of their beliefs.

They're just simply disloyal scum

Believe me when I tell you, if they don't get their way. If they don't get their populist messiah as our candidate -- They'll stay home. Or maybe even run a third Party Candidate.

We welcome them to our party and they stab us in the back.

Trump is the only Republican that could possibly lose to Ubercunt.

Period.

Leading up to the 1992 Presidential Election, Herbert Walker Bush had a favorability rating of 75%

True fact.

But liberturdian SCUM got butt hurt because he broke ONE PROMISE.

And he broke the promise because dimocrap SCUM threatened to de-fund American Troops that were currently in Saudi Arabia during Desert Shield.

They would have done it. And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media would have made it look like Herbert Walker's fault. Believe it.

So liberturdian FILTH ran Ross The Insane Pirogi and split the Republican vote; giving the Presidency to a rapist and his Ubercunt of a greedy, money-grubbing, lesbian, lying, Anti-American, man-hating whore of a wife.

ALL of our current political problems can be tied to liberturdian FILTH and their baack-stabbing of the Republican Party.

They stand for nothing. They are disloyal, back-stabbing scum, they are liars, they are almost as bad as dimocraps.

If it weren't for the fact that dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever slither across the surface of the Planet....... liberturdians would be. But they're a strong second

When the dust settles, we need to purge the Party of these scumbags. If we lose the election in November, we will.

It will be a hell of a high price to pay -- America will need thirty years to recover (IF we ever do), but it will be proper motivation for ridding our party (maybe even the earth) of these back-stabbing scumbags.

I wouldn't mind if they weren't such disloyal scum.

I don't really have that much of a problem with some of their beliefs.

They're just simply disloyal scum

Believe me when I tell you, if they don't get their way. If they don't get their populist messiah as our candidate -- They'll stay home. Or maybe even run a third Party Candidate.

We welcome them to our party and they stab us in the back.
it's the economy, stupid....

if the numbers hold Trump will lose to Hillary in a genera election.

Forum List

Back