If the market is so great, w/o pending tax cuts, where's the jobs?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh), the stock market has been doing great seems like forever...correct? I mean it hit an all time high shortly after Trump was elected. And during the Obama "carnage" years, the market did great. Meanwhile, did anyone see wages go up? Did anyone experience a shot in job growth...of good paying jobs? Did anyone get a raise, besides the 3-5% given each year, if that?

If the answer to any of this is NO...what in the hell will corporate tax cuts do, that it has failed to do, each and every time the GOP cuts their rates? The only thing that I've seen, is bigger bonus and bigger houses. The bottom 98%, I've seen same shit, just a different fuckin day.
upload_2017-4-24_15-3-49.jpeg

Trump supporters that stick with this bullshit are nothing but white retirees, who were lucky enough to have been born when pensions and 401K's meant something...the rest of his idiot supporters are wishing for the same shit, but it ain't gonna happen suckers!!

Jobs have nothing to do with Wall Street.

And there will probably be no tax cuts either.

The Treas cannot afford any.

The stock market is not the economy.

Okay, that'll last me a few weeks.

• Banned

Duh, however, if we're to continue this bullshit dialog on corporations and tax cuts, than clearly the market reflex job growth, yes?

Duh, however, if we're to continue this bullshit dialog on corporations and tax cuts, than clearly the market reflex job growth, yes?
No. The market simply isn't running on fundamentals right now. There was no widespread strength in the economy for the "Trump Bump", for example. The bond market has actually weakened, for example, which ain't a good sign.

It's the chicken before the egg. His contention is that reduced regulations and taxes will not just help free up cash for growth, it will be a badly-needed psychological boost as well.

Forum List

Back