If the goal of Progressives is to always be pushing boundaries is there no end?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
And will Democrats stay behind this “movement”?
We know, we know...”it’s all about Liberty” blah, blah, blah
I’ve noticed many half decent Mexicrats have pulled back away from the Tranny alignment indicating they’ve realized things have gone too far.
So I ask you Progressives....Are we close to the edge / the end?
If you become ‘stagnant’ in your pursuit to ‘progress’ at what point do you become a traditionalist?
I suppose you’ll tell us how there’s still lots to be done with women’s rights, Gay rights, racial equality and so on....we all know you’ll be working on those issues for the next 200 years. Is there anything new on the agenda...something like the gender choice thing a couple of years ago?

I’ve noticed many half decent Mexicrats have pulled back away from the Tranny alignment indicating they’ve realized things have gone too far.
If you become ‘stagnant’ in your pursuit to ‘progress’ at what point do you become a traditionalist?
I suppose you’ll tell us how there’s still lots to be done with women’s rights, Gay rights, racial equality and so on....we all know you’ll be working on those issues for the next 200 years. Is there anything new on the agenda...something like the gender choice thing a couple of years ago?
Broke, my neighbor's father who is full blown mexican american, is fking all in on trump. he loves him. He even told me sunday that the left are in for a really big surprise. The Latino's are not voting for leftists. they love trump. This is in chicago.

Broke, my neighbor's father who is full blown mexican american, is fking all in on trump. he loves him. He even told me sunday that the left are in for a really big surprise. The Latino's are not voting for leftists. they love trump. This is in chicago.

That’s not what I’m hearing .

That’s not what I’m hearing .
I just posted what I heard. you're welcome to give your piece.

Fighting off evil conservatives ain’t easy.

Actually, it is.

They’re very simple minded people.

The OP author proves that on a daily basis.

Thanks for the compliment.
A good friend of mine whom is a conservative professor at an Ivy League school says Progressives must inject complexity into everything they stand for and believe in...this allows them to be tolerant and understanding of literally anything and everything, it also keeps them from appointing blame and holding people accountable. He says this is the number one reason Progressives are unable to problem solve. Consider this...if one can convince his/herself that EVERYTHING is super complex they can pretend there is no resolution. Makes perfect sense huh?

I have a couple really good Mexican guys that work for me; we talk often about politics. They swear legal Mexicans are fed up with illegals. They voted for Trump as well. Like Blacks, good, legitimate Mexicans are realizing that illegals are their worst enemy, their greatest threat.

I have a couple really good Mexican guys that work for me; we talk often about politics. They swear legal Mexicans are fed up with illegals. They voted for Trump as well. Like Blacks, good, legitimate Mexicans are realizing that illegals are their worst enemy, their greatest threat.
he called the leftists uniformed and stupid. I cracked fking up.

The real, ultimate goal of progressives is to degrade, punish and castrate America for all its "sins." And this whole tranny bullshit is just one tool of identity politics, divisive, insane melodrama they use to keep American society as distracted and dysfunctional as they possibly can.

Unless technology stops advancing, communication stops becoming easier, and access to information is taken away, there will be no boundaries. So no.

Unless technology stops advancing, communication stops becoming easier, and access to information is taken away, there will be no boundaries. So no.

Nice try bud...the sane folks engaged in this thread know we aren’t talking about technology. Is that your not so clever avoidance technique?

Nice try bud...the sane folks engaged in this thread know we aren’t talking about technology. Is that your not so clever avoidance technique?
It goes hand in hand. Here’s an example. As technology has increased, it has made access to information far greater, and it has lost old institutions like the church their former level of influence. Once you learn your belief system is just one of many (thanks to access to information), the threat of eternal magical damnation becomes silly, and you no longer care about your neighbor’s gay marriage because it will never affect you.

Fighting off evil conservatives ain’t easy.

Actually, it is.

They’re very simple minded people.

The OP author proves that on a daily basis.

Thanks for the compliment.
A good friend of mine whom is a conservative professor at an Ivy League school says Progressives must inject complexity into everything they stand for and believe in...this allows them to be tolerant and understanding of literally anything and everything, it also keeps them from appointing blame and holding people accountable. He says this is the number one reason Progressives are unable to problem solve. Consider this...if one can convince his/herself that EVERYTHING is super complex they can pretend there is no resolution. Makes perfect sense huh?

Nope. Sounds like logic for wingers or dummies. Whoops. Same difference.

True. Note how the goal posts have spent thousands of years shifting forwards despites conservatives’ best effortd.

And yet here we are, they control virtually everything and yet they can’t get anything done.

Are they totally useless and ineffective or what?

If the goal of Progressives is to always be pushing boundaries is there no end?

"In order to form a more perfect union"

The founders never intended for us to remain mired in the 18th century.

True. Note how the goal posts have spent thousands of years shifting forwards despites conservatives’ best effortd.

And yet here we are, they control virtually everything and yet they can’t get anything done.

Are they totally useless and ineffective or what?
In the 80’s they thought God sent AIDS to kill off all gay people so they fought against AIDS treatment and spent entire lifetimes trying to strip rights from gay people. Now they fight about baking cakes :rofl:

Thousands more examples like civil rights, slavery, burning scientists, inquisitions, etc. But the goal posts keep chugging along.

Forum List

Back