Do Commies really believe the horse shit they tried to sell us?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Do you really believe this Ford chick is telling the truth 36 years later?

Do you really believe that the founders intended something other than to limit federal power and the second amendment?

Do you really believe that Donald Trump stole the election away from the feable-bodied and barely conscious Hillary Rotten Clinton?

Do you really believe that an all-powerful government controlling every aspect of the economy is affective and not ripe for corruption and tyranny?

Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

Do you really believe that the founders intended something other than to limit federal power and the second amendment?

Do you really believe that Donald Trump stole the election away from the feable-bodied and barely conscious Hillary Rotten Clinton?

Do you really believe that an all-powerful government controlling every aspect of the economy is affective and not ripe for corruption and tyranny?

They are trying to sway the unwashed masses and delay the vote and interfere with the midterm elections.

Most of your post is nonsense that is not interested in any answers, but yes I believe Ford. And the election was certainly stolen FOR Trump, the investigation is determining how big a part of it he was.

What I do believe is that you're a moron who has nothing better to do with your time. Get a job, you worthless loser.

Most of your post is nonsense that is not interested in any answers, but yes I believe Ford. And the election was certainly stolen FOR Trump, the investigation is determining how big a part of it he was.
I'd have to disagree, he's right on the money.

(Watch this folks.)
Go ahead and tell us WHY you believe Frod....I mean Ford. Would ya please.

Forum List

Back