If the election were held today

The problem is, Trump doesn't have the capacity to address the problem.

The trick to being president in times of trouble is the ability to show empathy. Obama, Bush, Clinton all knew how to do this. (See, I'm going to say nice things about George W., who doesn't seem so bad in comparison).

Trump doesn't have that capacity. To him, Covid is something that is bad happening to him, not all the people who died, got sick or lost their jobs.
COVID is the defining moment of his presidency

Most Presidents would have excelled. Think of Bush after 9-11. He rallied the nation and got bipartisan support to fight terrorism.
Trump has been divisive, pit one side against the other, turn protective measures into a political statement.

It is costing him the election

Most presidents would have done exactly what Trump did. Covid doesn't define Trump. It defines China and their lack of control.

9-11 is a far cry from a pandemic.

Trump hasn't been divisive and he sure hasn't tried to pit one side against the other. Hell he tried to ban Chinese flights into the US and you Dem idiots called him a racist. Talk about divisive.

None of his protective measures were turned into political statements. That's what you Dems have done. You've turned this pandemic into a political statement.

It will cost Biden the election

No
Nobody else from either party would have responded like Trump

Denial, Misinformation, undermining his governors, mocking social distancing

People stopped blaming China months ago. Once it hit our shores, it was Trumps responsibility

Hey. Whatever floats your boat. Trump was called a racist by you Dem idiots when he wanted to ban flights from China. Once it hit our shores it was everyone's responsibility.
Trump declared Mission Accomplished once he banned flights from China. Those 15 cases grew to over 3 million.

Guess what?
Travelers from Wuhan are welcome around the world, travelers from the US are not

Are you sure of that. Wuhan is where the pandemic started. I doubt anyone from there is welcome anywhere.

I doubt any countries who have Covid victims are welcome anywhere. Your point is idiotic.
China shut down Wuhan completely. They mandated stay at home orders and enforced them

Trump has blown off the threat of the TRUMPvirus, told everyone it is no worse than the flu, mocked those who wear masks.

Wuhan is now clear, the US is not

If they enforced them then how did Covid get around the world??

I'd say you are full of shit and I'm sure China would tell everyone Wuhan is clear but anyone who believes that is a fool.

The US and many other countries aren't clear.

Catch a clue dumbass.
Wuhan has opened up

The US hasn’t

The trick to being president in times of trouble is the ability to show empathy. Obama, Bush, Clinton all knew how to do this. (See, I'm going to say nice things about George W., who doesn't seem so bad in comparison).

Trump doesn't have that capacity. To him, Covid is something that is bad happening to him, not all the people who died, got sick or lost their jobs.

Most Presidents would have excelled. Think of Bush after 9-11. He rallied the nation and got bipartisan support to fight terrorism.
Trump has been divisive, pit one side against the other, turn protective measures into a political statement.

Most presidents would have done exactly what Trump did. Covid doesn't define Trump. It defines China and their lack of control.

Trump hasn't been divisive and he sure hasn't tried to pit one side against the other. Hell he tried to ban Chinese flights into the US and you Dem idiots called him a racist. Talk about divisive.

None of his protective measures were turned into political statements. That's what you Dems have done. You've turned this pandemic into a political statement.

No

People stopped blaming China months ago. Once it hit our shores, it was Trumps responsibility

Hey. Whatever floats your boat. Trump was called a racist by you Dem idiots when he wanted to ban flights from China. Once it hit our shores it was everyone's responsibility.
Trump declared Mission Accomplished once he banned flights from China. Those 15 cases grew to over 3 million.

Guess what?
Travelers from Wuhan are welcome around the world, travelers from the US are not

Are you sure of that. Wuhan is where the pandemic started. I doubt anyone from there is welcome anywhere.

I doubt any countries who have Covid victims are welcome anywhere. Your point is idiotic.
China shut down Wuhan completely. They mandated stay at home orders and enforced them

Trump has blown off the threat of the TRUMPvirus, told everyone it is no worse than the flu, mocked those who wear masks.

I'd say you are full of shit and I'm sure China would tell everyone Wuhan is clear but anyone who believes that is a fool.

Catch a clue dumbass.
Wuhan has opened up

The US hasn’t

LOL Sure China ended the lockdown. The same China that caused the pandemic. I'm sure everyone believes what they have to say.

Well YOU believe the Chines, you know the Chinese that started this whole mess. But I doubt anyone else does.

Americans are welcome in Mexico and Canada. And American's aren't the only ones not welcome in Europe. You really are a mountain out of a mole hill dope.

Of course the US hasn't opened up. We don't want more people bringing more Covid into the US. Common Sense 101.

What a chump you are.

Last edited:

No

Guess what?

Catch a clue dumbass.
Wuhan has opened up

The US hasn’t

LOL Sure China ended the lockdown. The same China that caused the pandemic. I'm sure everyone believes what they have to say.

Well YOU believe the Chines, you know the Chinese that started this whole mess. But I doubt anyone else does.

Americans are welcome in Mexico and Canada. And American's aren't the only ones not welcome in Europe. You really are a mountain out of a mole hill dope.

What a chump.
Evidently other countries trust China enough to let them in.

US residents are banned because of the threat of TRUMPvirus

No

Guess what?

Catch a clue dumbass.
Wuhan has opened up

The US hasn’t

What a chump.

Glad they want to take a chance. US citizens aren't the only ones not allowed in Europe. Any country that had Covid cases won't be allowed in Europe. Smart move on their part.

You sure are good for a laugh.

You sure are funny. What a maroon you are.

Yesterday's thread featuring the photo of Trump sitting with Chris Wallace struck me how Trump marketed the "Trump" brand to be worth billions (so he claims) while he hasn't gone beyond his tweets and rallies to market himself. I'd recommend he immediately go out and get a puppy. His rating percentage would go up instantly and a dog could teach him so many things.

Why would you want to do that to a dog?
Come to think of it, Trump is the only president to not have a dog in recent memory.

How can you trust a man who doesn't love dogs?

Trump wasn’t leading the fight on COVID back then
What is he supposed to do?

It's simple ... If he doesn't completely shut down the economy and destroy the lives of millions of people, he doesn't care that he's killing children.

If he does lock everyone in their homes and prevent all forms of direct commerce, he's a totalitarian monster who doesn't care that people are out of work and can't feed their families.
It's simple ...
It is relatively simple. The rest of the world has shown us the way. America was once the place the world looked to see the impossible done. Now we can't even do the basics. We instead choose to show the world our ass.
What did the rest of the world show us?

Be specific...

Be specific..

How to conquer Covid, of course, fool.

Oh so they came up with a cure?? Wonder when they will share that with the rest of the world.

Oh and there aren't 350 million citizens in their country. Fool.
Oh so they came up with a cure?? Wonder when they will share that with the rest of the world.

Oh and there aren't 350 million citizens in their country. Fool
No cure. Just very low levels of virus accross the continent of Europe.
Derp...
You do understand that a virus hthe contentas no concept of borders. Dont you? Whether it's a populated landmass in Europe or North America it makes no difference. Europe has more than twice the population of the US anyway, dope.
Europe is around the same size as texas, big fucking deal.

No

Guess what?

Catch a clue dumbass.
Wuhan has opened up

The US hasn’t

What a chump.

Glad they want to take a chance. US citizens aren't the only ones not allowed in Europe. Any country that had Covid cases won't be allowed in Europe. Smart move on their part.

You sure are good for a laugh.

You sure are funny. What a maroon you are.

You fought Trump on travel bans but when Europe does it you applaud them.

It must be nice being a fucked in the head hypocrite Democrat huh?

Yesterday's thread featuring the photo of Trump sitting with Chris Wallace struck me how Trump marketed the "Trump" brand to be worth billions (so he claims) while he hasn't gone beyond his tweets and rallies to market himself. I'd recommend he immediately go out and get a puppy. His rating percentage would go up instantly and a dog could teach him so many things.

Why would you want to do that to a dog?
Come to think of it, Trump is the only president to not have a dog in recent memory.

How can you trust a man who doesn't love dogs?
I think dogs do not love him

I think dogs do not love him

I think dogs would love him, with the right sauce.

marrow-bones.jpg

Trump wasn’t leading the fight on COVID back then
What is he supposed to do?

It's simple ... If he doesn't completely shut down the economy and destroy the lives of millions of people, he doesn't care that he's killing children.

If he does lock everyone in their homes and prevent all forms of direct commerce, he's a totalitarian monster who doesn't care that people are out of work and can't feed their families.
It's simple ...
It is relatively simple. The rest of the world has shown us the way. America was once the place the world looked to see the impossible done. Now we can't even do the basics. We instead choose to show the world our ass.

Be specific...

Be specific..

How to conquer Covid, of course, fool.

Oh and there aren't 350 million citizens in their country. Fool.

Oh and there aren't 350 million citizens in their country. Fool
No cure. Just very low levels of virus accross the continent of Europe.
Derp...
You do understand that a virus hthe contentas no concept of borders. Dont you? Whether it's a populated landmass in Europe or North America it makes no difference. Europe has more than twice the population of the US anyway, dope.
Uff...
Europe is a continent, moron.

With a hundred days till election, it appears Trump is changing focus

COVID is back on his radar and he will try to impersonate a leader. He is back giving daily briefings but without Fauci.

It remains to be seen if he can avoid shooting himself in the foot

Forum List

Back