If the Bolton leak is classified and ordered redacted by NSC, do NYT ED and journalist get indicted?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Printing classified information, right?

Why didn’t NYT wait for the redactions to be completed by the NSC?

Could it be the NYT is doing the bidding of the Dimms? Hmmm?

All of Donald's crimes are classified, and so are his tax returns and all his dealings in office.

The TImes article didn't actually say anything that could pinned down. It merely repeated the "feeling" that President Trump wanted to delay the release of funds in order to induce President Z to make a public announcement about the Biden's.

Even if true, fairly insignificant.

All of Donald's crimes are classified, and so are his tax returns and all his dealings in office.

You are in the wrong thread. No worries. It happens.

This is about Bolton and the New York Times leaking classified information.

The TImes article didn't actually say anything that could pinned down. It merely repeated the "feeling" that President Trump wanted to delay the release of funds in order to induce President Z to make a public announcement about the Biden's.

Even if true, fairly insignificant.

So no need to testify....Nebulous as fuck.

I love that if the Dimms had let the subpoenas be contested in court as was the legal right of the Trump camp.....he could have subpoenaed Bolton himself. He shot himself in the dick.

What a jackass. The powers that be will pull the plug on this asshole tomorrow.

what did they print that was deemed classified? My understanding was that the reporting wasn’t very specific. If classified intel was leaked then the person who leaked it would be liable

They should. The White House has been under assault by Leftist Spies, and it is time for people to pay a price for it.

Never in history has there been such a massive coordinated leaking of Classified Information for So Long and No One has been able to put a stop to it.

The Only way to stop it is to severely punish people for it.

what did they print that was deemed classified? My understanding was that the reporting wasn’t very specific. If classified intel was leaked then the person who leaked it would be liable

The manuscript was not in its final form. The NSC had not authorized it for release. How do we know it’s not classified just because it’s vague?

The manuscript was not in its final form. The NSC had not authorized it for release. How do we know it’s not classified just because it’s vague?
did they print the manuscript? I’ll ask again. What did they print that was deemed classified?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back