If taxes go up, job creation goes down: IS DEAD WRONG

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
I'll let this billionaire speak for himself against his own class:

Consumers create jobs, not rich people.

Capitalists calling themselves Job Creators is a lie.

The rich earn 100s or thousands of multiples of the income of ordinary Americans, but cannot consume thousands of more times more stuff.

A rich person owns 3 cars, not 3,000. They own several outfits, or several dozen, not 20,000 pairs of pants.

Last edited:
One day you might try dealing with the established fact that every major tax cut since the early 1900s has been followed by solid economic growth and a substantial increase in federal revenue.

The Facts About Tax Cuts, Revenue, and Growth

Really? Even after the Reagan through Bush tax cuts? Despite you know, FLAT LINED income growth and FEWEST WORKING AMERICANS since 1973.

The rich earn 100s or thousands of multiples of the income of ordinary Americans, but cannot consume thousands of more times more stuff.

A rich person owns 3 cars, not 3,000. They own several outfits, or several dozen, not 20,000 pairs of pants.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many widgets you can *make*. It matters how many widgets you can *sell*.

And if you want to sell more widgets, you need a consumer base with the capacity to buy them.

Wow, you're on quite the roll today in the stuck-on-stupid department!

iStock_000017147892Medium.jpg

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many widgets you can *make*. It matters how many widgets you can *sell*.

And if you want to sell more widgets, you need a consumer base with the capacity to buy them.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

upload_2016-1-4_13-47-43.jpeg

One day you might try dealing with the established fact that every major tax cut since the early 1900s has been followed by solid economic growth and a substantial increase in federal revenue.

Really? Even after the Reagan through Bush tax cuts? Despite you know, FLAT LINED income growth and FEWEST WORKING AMERICANS since 1973.

The facts show you are dead wrong.
Sure they do buddy...sure they do. You mean the facts that are OBVIOUSLY wrong to ANYONE.

You have quite the obsession with :poop:

Might want to get that checked out.... just say'n.

Sure they do buddy...sure they do. You mean the facts that are OBVIOUSLY wrong to ANYONE.

Hey, genius, facts by their very nature cannot be wrong. If they're wrong, they're obviously not very factual.

Are you always this stupid?

I'm obsessed with how meaningless you are on this forum. You must be jealous I joined like a week ago and am more popular than you. More poopular.

You might try reading the linked article before repeating your discredited talking points. Median family income rose substantially under Reagan. It also rose, albeit modestly, under Bush. It has declined under Obama. How can you not know such basic economic data?

Hey, genius, facts by their very nature cannot be wrong. If they're wrong, they're obviously not very factual.

Are you always this stupid?

Facts can be wrong, which is why they are examined and cross-examined in a court of law. Fact doesn't mean truth, fact means evidence that is verified.

Thanks Captain Obvious!!

View attachment 58788

Its an explicit contradiction of supply side economics, the economic basis of republican tax policy for 30 years.

As the focus the vast majority of their tax cuts with the wealthy, which can only purchase so many sets of headphones or new cars. Rather than with the middle class, which has far more demand. A middle class with more money improves the consumer base's capacity to buy far greater than giving a billionaire a 10 million dollar tax cut.

You might try reading the linked article before repeating your discredited talking points. Median family income rose substantially under Reagan. It also rose, albeit modestly, under Bush. It has declined under Obama. How can you not know such basic economic data?

LOL...Yeah OK, median income is currently $12.87/hr. A first world achievement.

I'm obsessed with how meaningless you are on this forum. You must be jealous I joined like a week ago and am more popular than you. More poopular.

I'm sure that means a lot to you.... you should Tweet it AND post it on Facebook so you can get some likes!!!!

:lmao:

Oh Chaos!

Yes, you can increase taxes and have the government trickle it down with Government trickle down economics but the reality is that will not stop the rich from fleeing the country to countries where they can pay the worker pennies on the dollar and sell the stuff back to you for a massive profit...

Nah, let you believe that the Government taxing everyone will fix the problem. I mean you are the one that believe if someone own a piece of land they should not be able to make a profit off of it, so why even debate you on your thought on taxation...

Oh Chaos!

Yes, you can increase taxes and have the government trickle it down with Government trickle down economics but the reality is that will not stop the rich from fleeing the country to countries where they can pay the worker pennies on the dollar and sell the stuff back to you for a massive profit...

Nah, let you believe that the Government taxing everyone will fix the problem. I mean you are the one that believe if someone own a piece of land they should not be able to make a profit off of it, so why even debate you on your thought on taxation...

That one is incredibly stupid.. or hopefully, just very immature.

Forum List

Back