If Slavery Has Really Effected Blacks Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Why don't blacks get up early in the morning and work hard all day like slaves used to do?

Same goes for Jews OP you PoS. Is it really necessary to have 100's of holocaust museums and demand visiting dignitaries go to see them? That was a rhetorical question

They're lucky we didn't just leave them In Africa. Look how they're country men live over there.

look how slyhunter understands English grammar
Must have graduated from a hysterically black college.
You don't know how close you are to the truth with that remark. HBCUs have never refused qualified White applicants and many have attended and graduated. But I doubt that you or Slyhunter would meet even the minimal qualifications. Just saying...

I don't understand why we can't be honest and say black Americans of today have benefited from slavery. That doesn't mean slavery was a good thing. Of course it wasn't

American black slavery was not a good thing----it was barbaric. The treatment of
blacks in the South was horrible-----and very bad in the North. Time to get over it
and move on like civilized people

They're lucky we didn't just leave them In Africa. Look how they're country men live over there.

look how slyhunter understands English grammar
Must have graduated from a hysterically black college.
You don't know how close you are to the truth with that remark. HBCUs have never refused qualified White applicants and many have attended and graduated. But I doubt that you or Slyhunter would meet even the minimal qualifications. Just saying...
And that grammar meets qualifications.

Why do inbred, lazy, cracker trailer trash like the OP whine about how those bad black people are the reason they don't have "white privilege" and can't get ahead.

Those mean blacks and Hispanics and, well, just everybody picks on the white males and that's why they're failures, can't get it up and why their wimmins get fed up buying their beer and dump the lazy bums and run off with that big black buck the poor little white weenies are so terrified of.

I'm sorry for you guys. I really am. But, you're just gonna hafta grow a pair and ...

Never mind, sonny boy.

If you could do that, you would have already done it.

[emoji844]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

As I've always said...
Look to the home country of the particular individual to get a forecast of his/her future behavior.

In this case, the "home country" of every possible subject is the US.

If you're saying that being of Irish extraction means you get drunk and eat a lot of potatoes, you're an idiot like I referred to in the post above.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

This is not a current event. Racist trolling belongs in Badlands. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back