If sharia law is ever used in the US.....

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
I hope it starts with Lindsay Lohan's arraignment tomorrow on felony grand theft.

She and Charlie Sheen need to get a room, a pound of meth, 9 cases of Ciroc, and just bang the hell out of each other until the crabs kill one of them or their hearts explode.

I hope it starts with Lindsay Lohan's arraignment tomorrow on felony grand theft.

She and Charlie Sheen need to get a room, a pound of meth, 9 cases of Ciroc, and just bang the hell out of each other until the crabs kill one of them or their hearts explode.

:lol:

I'd have repped you for this but have to spread it around....funny :)

:lol: That's some pretty ridiculous imagery. I'm impressed and disgusted at the same time.

What the hell happened to Lindsay? She used to be such a fox with that red hair and killer rack. The top of my celebrity fuck list in high school. Now she just looks like what she is--a washed-out cokehead. I would still fuck her though. :eusa_shhh:

Lindsay may have the most evil parents in Hollywood. I still like her and hope she gets her head out of her ass someday. Charlie Sheen seems like a one man crime spree (when did prostitution become legal in California?) as well as a complete psycho. If he dropped dead tomorrow I would yawn.

What seriously pisses me off is, Michael Douglas is almost certainly dying, and fast, but Charlie cannot focus on his dad for even 15 minutes.

What a turd.

Last edited:
Who is Michael Sheen?

Charlie's dad.

O, Lord what a blonde moment! Michael Douglas, I mean.

images

Lindsay may have the most evil parents in Hollywood. I still like her and hope she gets her head out of her ass someday. Charlie Sheen seems like a one man crime spree (when did prostitution become legal in California?) as well as a complete psycho. If he dropped dead tomorrow I would yawn.

What seriously pisses me off is, Michael Douglas is almost certainly dying, and fast, but Charlie cannot focus on his dad for even 15 minutes.

What a turd.

Clearly, Maddie believes that what she thinks, is actually fact. How the fuck can any of us know how often Charlie contacts his father? And, more importantly, why the fuck is it any of our business?

I suggest that Maddie stops reading the gossip columns and focuses on educating her dumb ass.

She'd go down in history as being stoned to death - twice.

Sharia law??? Americans would be much healthier if they get off the celeb bandwagon and forget the "F" list they used to salavate over (and worse) in high school. Why worry about a couple of spoiled movie "stars" going through a mid-life crisis when the Country is going to hell in a handbasket?

Last edited:
Charlie Sheen's dad....don't you mean Martin Sheen? :)

LOL. That's how I made this mistake to begin with. None of these male family members have the same last name. Go figure.

Michael Douglas is also the father of Emilio Estevez.

UH, no...that's also Martin Sheen.

Martin Sheen does NOT equal Michael Douglas.

WTF?

Holy shit, there are two different men. So who is Charlie Sheen's Dad? Who is dying?

I am so fucking clueless about Hollywood. LOL.

I believe I will have to turn in my Kardashian Kredit Kard now. I am no longer as well informed as the average TMZ fan.

O, the shame.......LOL.

LOL. That's how I made this mistake to begin with. None of these male family members have the same last name. Go figure.

Michael Douglas is also the father of Emilio Estevez.

WTF?

Holy shit, there are two different men. So who is Charlie Sheen's Dad? Who is dying?

I believe I will have to turn in my Kardashian Kredit Kard now. I am no longer as well informed as the average TMZ fan.

O, the shame.......LOL.

Go read Huffingtonpost, they will get you to up to speed.

i try to remind myself that not many of us could have lived lindsay's fame and fortune with no parental support or guidance to speak of and come out the other side without a few problems.

i mean let's face it - with her family life she was prone to disaster to begin with - throw in nearly unlimited funds and the doors celebrity opens and she never stood a chance.

i try to remind myself that not many of us could have lived lindsay's fame and fortune with no parental support or guidance to speak of and come out the other side without a few problems.

i mean let's face it - with her family life she was prone to disaster to begin with - throw in nearly unlimited funds and the doors celebrity opens and she never stood a chance.

Mark my words...that woman is incest victim. Watching her parents when she was younger was like watching cannibals feasting on their own young.

WTF?

O, the shame.......LOL.

Go read Huffingtonpost, they will get you to up to speed.

But I would have to give a fuck to do so, High Gravity. Lemme check.

Nope, I dun.

LOL.

Forum List

Back