If Sessions recused himself for conflict of interest, why doesn't the lawyer for Clinton?

Trump trashes his attorney general yet again: Sessions just wanted to be a part of my big crowds
Jeff Sessions was the only Senator to endorse Trump in the primary, but President Trump is no longer giving him credit for his political support, claiming Sessions only endorsed him because of Trump’s crowd sizes.

Word is that Trump's base is tending to side with Sessions. lol, how great is that.

You are wrong as usual. Trump chooses Sessions over several qualified candidates then Sessions immediately dodges his AG responsibilities blindsiding Trump.

lol, the AG is not a president's puppet. You are woefully ignorant of how government works.

See my previous point.

Trump trashes his attorney general yet again: Sessions just wanted to be a part of my big crowds
Jeff Sessions was the only Senator to endorse Trump in the primary, but President Trump is no longer giving him credit for his political support, claiming Sessions only endorsed him because of Trump’s crowd sizes.

Word is that Trump's base is tending to side with Sessions. lol, how great is that.

You are wrong as usual. Trump chooses Sessions over several qualified candidates then Sessions immediately dodges his AG responsibilities blindsiding Trump.

You can start here:

Limbaugh: Trump criticism of Sessions ‘unseemly’

Don't be a cry baby, you are wrong, I'm right, well same as most days.

Are Conservatives somehow victim of conflict of interest, while Democrat/liberals are somehow above the possibility of the same conflict of interest and bias?

Yes, I will say it over again, this is a witch hunt and Mueller is hardly objective, nor are the people he chose. This is like getting Democrats to vote on healthcare, nary a vote going the other way, as is the team assembled to try and take down Trump for the next four years.

Because TRUMP!!!!

Are Conservatives somehow victim of conflict of interest, while Democrat/liberals are somehow above the possibility of the same conflict of interest and bias?

Yes, I will say it over again, this is a witch hunt and Mueller is hardly objective, nor are the people he chose. This is like getting Democrats to vote on healthcare, nary a vote going the other way, as is the team assembled to try and take down Trump for the next four years.

Witch hunt. Did Trump told you that?

Obama invited and asked the republicans for input on ACA but no avail. As usual they sabotage him for 8 years.

Obama invites Republicans to summit on health care

Obama Reaches Out to Republicans on Health Care, but Bipartisan Bill Looking Unlikely

Sessions recused himself because he lied about meeting with Russians just like everyone on team Trump has.

Just parroting your glorious leader der Fuerher. The fact is that several members currently work for the federal government. Mueller is the one who makes the final decision and he is a Republican.

Sessions bowed to political pressure from democrats and that's the crux of the issue. It never works the other way around.

Wrong again.
If Session didn't recused himself? What do you think is his integrity in front American Justice? A Mickey Mouse attorney general? He lied under oath and he did that to protect Trump.
Now he is trashing Sessions because he is up to no good again.

For political discussions let's just say Sessions made a mistake. Is it proper to trash his loyal supporter in public? This is the president of US. Just think what is the moral of his people inside the White House ---- Sad.

Session recused himself March 2. 2017 at 4 pm. So why didn't Trump fire him then? Instead he waited 4 months to trash his AG. Why?

Sessions recused himself because he lied about meeting with Russians just like everyone on team Trump has.

There are 2 reasons he had to recuse himself. One was DOJ rules regarding political activity of restricted employees which include the DOJ.

"Further restricted employees may not campaign for or against candidates or otherwise engage in political activity in concert with a political party, a candidate for partisan political office, or a partisan political group."

Even Rudy Giuliani agrees with Sessions' decision to recuse himself.

Sessions bowed to political pressure from democrats and that's the crux of the issue. It never works the other way around.

Although I would never agree with Sessions on any policy, his decision to recuse himself puts him as the only actor on team Trump who's operating above board. His action was honorable and as it should have been. He was far too involved in the campaign to have not recused himself.

Huh? What lawyer for Clinton? What are you talking about?

Just another Trumpster confused because Trump tweeting something.

I am not a Trumpster, I support every American president and hope they are successful, this includes Trump and Obama. Trying to usurp and undermine the Will of the American vote is unacceptable and is the real danger in all of this.

So you spent 5 years objecting to Donald Trump 'trying to ursurp and undermine the Will of the American vote" by telling Americans that President Obama was not our legally elected President?

You are comparing Trumps personal views as a private citizen to a government and media witch hunt which has lead to a Investigation stacked with Democratic donors, Clinton lawyers and other patsies.

Not a fair comparison, nor defensible.

Your position is not defensible. Mueller was cleared of any conflict of interest by the DOJ before he was named as a investigator. You seem to think that anyone who stands up to or disagrees with Trump is out to get him. You refuse to hold him to the same standards that you held Obama to. If this was Obama, you would be screaming for impeachment. I did not vote for Trump, Clinton, or Obama because I hold everyone to the same standards.

Sessions fulfilled his duties by recusing himself because he actively supported Donald Trump which is prohibited under DOJ conflict of interest laws. The AG's fealty is to the Constitution of the US not Trump. The FBI and DOJ do not exist to protect Trump.

Sessions bowed to political pressure from democrats and that's the crux of the issue..

The crux of the issue is that our Snowflake President thinks that the Attorney General is supposed to be loyal to the President- rather than the Constitution.

Huh? What lawyer for Clinton? What are you talking about?

Just another Trumpster confused because Trump tweeting something.

I am not a Trumpster, I support every American president and hope they are successful, this includes Trump and Obama. Trying to usurp and undermine the Will of the American vote is unacceptable and is the real danger in all of this.

So you spent 5 years objecting to Donald Trump 'trying to ursurp and undermine the Will of the American vote" by telling Americans that President Obama was not our legally elected President?

You are comparing Trumps personal views as a private citizen to a government and media witch hunt which has lead to a Investigation stacked with Democratic donors, Clinton lawyers and other patsies.

Not a fair comparison, nor defensible.

Of course my dear little Trumpster- of course you feel that way.

Trump was not a 'private citizen'- he was a candidate for President- who was actively doing exactly what you complained is being done towards President Snowflake- except Trump actually did it.

This is what Donald Trump did for 5 years: Trying to usurp and undermine the Will of the American vote is unacceptable and is the real danger in all of this.

But since it was Trump- you didn't care. You don't care. Because of course you don't hold Trump to any standard. Trump is just the poor victim here to you. Not responsible for any of his actions.

Donald Trump Clung to ‘Birther’ Lie for Years, and Still Isn’t Apologetic
Mr. Trump called up like-minded sowers of the same corrosive rumor, asking them for advice on how to take a falsehood and make it mainstream in 2011, as he weighed his own run for the White House.

“What can we do to get to the bottom of this?” Mr. Trump asked Joseph Farah, an author who has long labored on the fringes of political life. “What can we do to turn the tide?”

You can start here:

Limbaugh: Trump criticism of Sessions ‘unseemly’

Don't be a cry baby, you are wrong, I'm right, well same as most days.
you are a silly Rube ....those who believe in Trump are bound to get schlonged ...Donald Trump is wicked, bad, morally wrong, immoral, foul, vile, base, ignoble, dishonorable, corrupt, depraved, degenerate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious, malevolent, monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable.and spaghetti .............

Forum List

Back