If RGB can’t return to work she needs to be replaced!

Judge Napolitano is the only one around who would interpret the Constitution properly. Everyone else on the short list is a swamp judge, so far as I can tell. Including the last one they appointed.

I don’t think she’s alive but I think it’s time we find out! We need a new judge!

You should send Bart Kavanaugh a message to go & molest Ginsburg.

He might take you up on it if he has had at least 16 beeeeeeeeers. :21:
Bart ???? How many you done had ?? :abgg2q.jpg:

Not fvcking enuff ............ but then; what fvcking rock have U been hiding under?

Brett Kavanaugh fails to answer whether he is the drunk "Bart O'Kavanaugh" named in book
He doesn't answer, so you just see an opportunity to apply it then ??? :abgg2q.jpg:

I don’t think she’s alive but I think it’s time we find out! We need a new judge!

You should send Bart Kavanaugh a message to go & molest Ginsburg.

He might take you up on it if he has had at least 16 beeeeeeeeers. :21:
Bart ???? How many you done had ?? :abgg2q.jpg:

Not fvcking enuff ............ but then; what fvcking rock have U been hiding under?

Brett Kavanaugh fails to answer whether he is the drunk "Bart O'Kavanaugh" named in book
He doesn't answer, so you just see an opportunity to apply it then ??? :abgg2q.jpg:

Kavanaugh OBVIOUSLY has something to hide; a LOT of somethings

why wouldn't the pussy ass bitch answer the question?

Why? SCOTUS worked with 8 judges for a couple years when Republicans refused to even consider a candidate for partisan reasons. I don't recall your need for speed then.

If she is indeed deceased, this is like a winning lottery ticket for President Trump, conservative values, and America in general.

This is the problem with living under a 230+ year old business plan.
Go move to a different country
Move2Somalia.jpg

Well even if she is alive it’s time to call it quits. You can’t do your job

Why? SCOTUS worked with 8 judges for a couple years when Republicans refused to even consider a candidate for partisan reasons. I don't recall your need for speed then.

Two years, when was that specifically? Dates and reason, please.

This is the problem with living under a 230+ year old business plan.
No, the business plan is fine.

The problem is conservatives making our rights and protected liberties casualties of political war.

What "rights" are those? Murdering unborn children, open borders, free healthcare and free education aren't "rights", they're "privileges."

Forum List

Back