CDZ If Redskin is Racist in NFL, why isn't "Black Horse" Racist in ACC

What isn't the TV show "Blackish" racist?
Because calling something Blackish by the consent of Black people is not racist?
'By the consent of black people.' I wonder where that poll was conducted. How many black people need to consent?
There was no poll. If there was an issue Black people would have made it known.

It seems to me that if nothing they would be consistent. Makes me wonder if they are not making a big deal out of this because of money or they never really care and just want to stir the pot.

Because calling something Blackish by the consent of Black people is not racist?

did white people consent to "white men can't jump" ?

Most white people I know didn't give a rat's ass and thought it was funny. One of my black coworkers told me that white men could too, jump, since he played basketball with a lot of white boys, who could out jump and out play him.

The College of William and Mary"s football team is called the William and Mary Indians, and its players are called the Braves. A local Indian group got all incensed about the name, but the idiot Indians didn't know their history, because W&M was the first college to admit American Indians so their name is well-deserved. Virginia's Indians need to get over themselves. Oh, and I don't say Native-American. Most of us are all native Americans on this forum. I also know some red-blooded American Indians, who don't like the term Native-American, since they want to be called Indians.

'By the consent of black people.' I wonder where that poll was conducted. How many black people need to consent?

It seems to me that if nothing they would be consistent. Makes me wonder if they are not making a big deal out of this because of money or they never really care and just want to stir the pot.
You dont determine what consistent is. I dont really care what you think if you dont have the intelligence to simply ask what would constitute something that offends.

The College of William and Mary"s football team is called the William and Mary Indians, and its players are called the Braves. A local Indian group got all incensed about the name, but the idiot Indians didn't know their history, because W&M was the first college to admit American Indians so their name is well-deserved. Virginia's Indians need to get over themselves. Oh, and I don't say Native-American. Most of us are all native Americans on this forum. I also know some red-blooded American Indians, who don't like the term Native-American, since they want to be called Indians.
Any Native american that wants to be called indian is a clown on par with an uncle tom. The homicidal maniac Columbus gave them that name. The end result of Columbus escapades resulted in their land being taken over, their customs destroyed, and their families confined to reservations or wiped out.

Indians are not the ones that brought up the 'problem' with redskins. Old white people did.

If the Redskins' mascot was a peanut, it would not be racist. But it is a picture of an Amerind instead.
It is still not racist and the idea that it is is ignorant.

Being offended at virtually anything must be really tiring and it is getting really old.
Being offended at the name redskins is not the same as being offended at anything. Your assumption that if someone is offended at one issue then they must be offended at another is puerile and simplistic.
Sorry but that idiocy does not fly.

Redskins is not racists or offensive. People 'offended' by such are overly sensitive ninnies that are LOOKING for something to offend them. That is the simple truth.

Indians are not the ones that brought up the 'problem' with redskins. Old white people did.
I miss how your point is relevant?

Native American leaders speak out against Redskins name ProFootballTalk

If the Redskins' mascot was a peanut, it would not be racist. But it is a picture of an Amerind instead.
It is still not racist and the idea that it is is ignorant.

Being offended at virtually anything must be really tiring and it is getting really old.
Being offended at the name redskins is not the same as being offended at anything. Your assumption that if someone is offended at one issue then they must be offended at another is puerile and simplistic.
Sorry but that idiocy does not fly.

Redskins is not racists or offensive. People 'offended' by such are overly sensitive ninnies that are LOOKING for something to offend them. That is the simple truth.
Yes it is offensive. Your opinion doesnt deserve merit and has nothing to do with the word truth.

I find it amusing that so many claim offensive at Redskins logo but not this one which are pretty much the same.
chicago_blackhawks_-_flag_3x5.png
NFC-Logo-WAS.png

I find it amusing that so many claim offensive at Redskins logo but not this one which are pretty much the same.
NFC-Logo-WAS.png
You sound stupid not knowing that redskins is an insult and Black Hawk is the name of a native american that led the Sauk people against the Americans on the side of the British.

White people don't wear their race on their sleeve, so why would they?
What do white people have to do with what Black people think of the name Blackish for a Black show?

I remember a school board official got called on the carpet about his statement that the school board was acting niggardly with their funds. Just goes to show you that certain so-called educated people don't know their vocabulary.

I bet they were all Obama voters, too.

NFC-Logo-WAS.png
You sound stupid not knowing that redskins is an insult and Black Hawk is the name of a native american that led the Sauk people against the Americans on the side of the British.
Whats stupid is making a big deal out of a sports team name in nothing more than a childish attempt to either make yourself look racially sensitive or earn the respect of the P,C, crowd. I highly doubt anyone who now claims offense at the name ever gave it a second thought or even a first one till Harry Reid tried to make it a big deal in the Senate which went nowhere by the way,

NFC-Logo-WAS.png
Whats stupid is making a big deal out of a sports team name in nothing more than a childish attempt to either make yourself look racially sensitive or earn the respect of the P,C, crowd. I highly doubt anyone who now claims offense at the name ever gave it a second thought or even a first one till Harry Reid tried to make it a big deal in the Senate which went nowhere by the way,
Doesnt really matter what you doubt. Your astonishing display of ignorance pretty much renders your opinion on how people felt about it puerile.

What do white people have to do with what Black people think of the name Blackish for a Black show?

I remember a school board official got called on the carpet about his statement that the school board was acting niggardly with their funds. Just goes to show you that certain so-called educated people don't know their vocabulary.
Again, more people LOOKING for offense rather than actually being offended.

The world is full of people with nothing better to do these days than be offended at things that have absolutely no bearing on their lives whatsoever.

The people calling redskins offensive or whining about it look like complete idiots.

Again, more people LOOKING for offense rather than actually being offended.

The world is full of people with nothing better to do these days than be offended at things that have absolutely no bearing on their lives whatsoever.

The people calling redskins offensive or whining about it look like complete idiots.
Who told you it was people looking for offense instead of actually seeing it shoved down their throats? What great insight gave you this conclusion? Just wondering because your opinion is not really relevant in a discusion of facts. You have to back up your opinion with a preponderance of evidence.

Forum List

Back