Zone1 Laughing teens beat elderly black man to death in Philly

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
black on black crime...Black lives matter....only in certain circumstances. oh...where's the outrage over this. What?? NO mobs of blacks storming city hall protesting this old man's death? Funny thing about the video...they don't show the man under attack. Is there some reason we shouldn't see that?? Police are offering 20,000 reward for info leading to the arrest of these criminals brutes. Again....the police could sure find the culprits if they were white trump supporters. What a load.

I think people are still waiting on the arrest of persons who set a young woman on fire.

yeah. philly police...as effective as DC police.

Geezus effing christ!!!!

A girl I worked with had a friend who was found in a burning car.
Apparently her friend had some dealings with a gang of some kind, and they killed her and put her in her car and set it on fire.

1657377999477.png

My deepest condolences to the victim's family.

All we can do is to shake our heads in profound sadness.

There is nothing else that we can do.

Some people feel that Americans in 2022 are simply reaping the consequences of what was sown in 1619 by some very unwise colonists.

People who choose to live in this nation have no alternative but to be as cautious as they can be when it comes to where they choose to live and where they choose to walk or shop.

black on black crime...Black lives matter....only in certain circumstances. oh...where's the outrage over this. What?? NO mobs of blacks storming city hall protesting this old man's death? Funny thing about the video...they don't show the man under attack. Is there some reason we shouldn't see that?? Police are offering 20,000 reward for info leading to the arrest of these criminals brutes. Again....the police could sure find the culprits if they were white trump supporters. What a load.

Yes I was going to write a post on this subject but since you have it started... 30 white guys are called terrorists because they peacfully protested the grooming of our youth to mutilate themselves. Yet the animal like viciousness of a large percentage of the black population is excused, or not even commented on. And if the animals in that picture get a bruise while the police apprehend them, if they are even allowed to apprehend them, then our press and the entire left wong will a attack thepolice as monsters.

Control of our government will swing back away from the perverse idiots of today, and while I hope it is not just the other side of the same bad coin, those who have encouraged this will soon be crying loudly into their coffee.

Some people feel that Americans in 2022 are simply reaping the consequences of what was sown in 1619 by some very unwise colonists.

People who choose to live in this nation have no alternative but to be as cautious as they can be when it comes to where they choose to live and where they choose to walk or shop.
Can anyone say defeatism? Too many afflicted with this.

Very pathetic yet such attitudes are based on the fact that we are not doing what needs to be done to solve the problem of violent black teens....first we need to recognize the problem.

Then action taken to solve the problem....which will never happen whilst the democrats have the power.

Too many simply do not care....as long as it just happens to other people--easy to ignore.

What does black on black crime have to do with race or racial relations?

Or did some mod just move the thread here because they had nothing else to do?

I do see there is a problem with a certain group....yet it has nothing to do with racial relations.

Yes I was going to write a post on this subject but since you have it started... 30 white guys are called terrorists because they peacfully protested the grooming of our youth to mutilate themselves. Yet the animal like viciousness of a large percentage of the black population is excused, or not even commented on. And if the animals in that picture get a bruise while the police apprehend them, if they are even allowed to apprehend them, then our press and the entire left wong will a attack thepolice as monsters.

Control of our government will swing back away from the perverse idiots of today, and while I hope it is not just the other side of the same bad coin, those who have encouraged this will soon be crying loudly into their coffee.
Blacks cannot help being the way they are. White racists force them to be that way.

*sarcasm off*

Can anyone say defeatism? Too many afflicted with this.

Very pathetic yet such attitudes are based on the fact that we are not doing what needs to be done to solve the problem of violent black teens....first we need to recognize the problem.

Then action taken to solve the problem....which will never happen whilst the democrats have the power.

Too many simply do not care....as long as it just happens to other people--easy to ignore.
The solution is more and harsher punishment. We need to bring back the whipping post and public hanging.

but but they are really good kids. they are angels

In 1776 the USA was founded by people fighting to their deaths to be free from a tyrant king. The freedom that was won for most of the people in the colonies eventally led to hundreds of thousandsof white people dying to free the black people from tyrant slave holders only three generations later. Through fits and starts over the next 150 years people worked hard to eliminate the animosities and hate that existed through both groups... No one alive today was a slave and no one alive today was a slaveholder and neither were either groups parents or grand parents. Had it not been for our founding fathers, slavery would still exist today and the attacks against this country for the sins no one has committed is absolutely stupid.

We can do more than shake our heads in sadness. We can start by putting people in prison for their criminal actions, and executing the worst of the monsters, of any race. And WE WILL

Even the poorest of black people in Ameica today have it better than most of the people in their ancestral lands have it now. And even most of the white population have ancestral roots in the serfs of mideviel Europe who lived little better than slaves themselves. Thats why we better figure out how we are going to live together because we all have more in common than we want to accept. And this is the country that has given us ALL freedom. maybe not at the same time, but within a few genertions of each other.

If laughing white teens beat an elderly black man to death anywhere in the United States, this would be national news for weeks. Negroes get a free pass for this kind of behavior.
The essence of this situation is that white liberals are the real problem.

Before the sixties....black crime was very low.

Why was that? Did some cosmic force suddenly reach down and make the amish more violent and prone to crime?

Of course not.....what happened was that white liberals got control and being the do-gooders they are ....began polices that allowed the 'amish' to escape the responsiblities and the rule of law....put a rat in front of a cat and tell him do what you will ....that kind of thinking.

Our schools are awash in this kind of 'thinking' aka indoctrination programs handed down by the feds on high...do this or your schools will not be funded etc.et.

America has succumbed to what might be called soft totalitarianism....you will not get sent to the gulag if you fail to submit to the feds....they will simply punish you in financial ways....unless you you resist them too much and then you could be imprisioned and the state of our prisons today migh make one prefer going to a russian gulag in Siberia.

In 1776 the USA was founded by people fighting to their deaths to be free from a tyrant king. The freedom that was won for most of the people in the colonies eventally led to hundreds of thousandsof white people dying to free the black people from tyrant slave holders only three generations later. Through fits and starts over the next 150 years people worked hard to eliminate the animosities and hate that existed through both groups... No one alive today was a slave and no one alive today was a slaveholder and neither were either groups parents or grand parents. Had it not been for our founding fathers, slavery would still exist today and the attacks against this country for the sins no one has committed is absolutely stupid.

We can do more than shake our heads in sadness. We can start by putting people in prison for their criminal actions, and executing the worst of the monsters, of any race. And WE WILL

Even the poorest of black people in Ameica today have it better than most of the people in their ancestral lands have it now. And even most of the white population have ancestral roots in the serfs of mideviel Europe who lived little better than slaves themselves. Thats why we better figure out how we are going to live together because we all have more in common than we want to accept. And this is the country that has given us ALL freedom. maybe not at the same time, but within a few genertions of each other.
I think you are far too optimistic........I hope I am wrong.

The essence of this situation is that white liberals are the real problem.

Before the sixties....black crime was very low.

Why was that? Did some cosmic force suddenly reach down and make the amish more violent and prone to crime?

Of course not.....what happened was that white liberals got control and being the do-gooders they are ....began polices that allowed the 'amish' to escape the responsiblities and the rule of law....put a rat in front of a cat and tell him do what you will ....that kind of thinking.

Our schools are awash in this kind of 'thinking' aka indoctrination programs handed down by the feds on high...do this or your schools will not be funded etc.et.

America has succumbed to what might be called soft totalitarianism....you will not get sent to the gulag if you fail to submit to the feds....they will simply punish you in financial ways....unless you you resist them too much and then you could be imprisioned and the state of our prisons today migh make one prefer going to a russian gulag in Siberia.
I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social requirements of modern civilization. Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in the jungles of darkest Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

But what about the minority of Negroes who have adopted white value systems, and who behave and perform as well as most whites? I have known many Negroes like that. They are the reason I remain ambivalent about the civil rights movement.

A country with a large Negro population faces an unpleasant moral dilemma. It it denies Negroes equal rights it will deny them to the minority of blacks who deserve equal rights. If it gives Negroes equal rights it will face the social problems we have faced since 1964.

I do not blame white liberals for their initial support of the civil rights movement. Most of them only knew a few blacks. Those few were exceptional, or the occupied subordinate positions without resentment. I blame white liberals for not acknowledging the dire results of the civil rights movement, and for trying to prevent others from drawing attention to those dire results.

Forum List

Back