If quotes could kill...

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. . . . Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it."
Local Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not"
Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian to Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."

Ahmed Shukairy, United Nations Security Council, 1956

"For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.

It's a good thing nobody takes this whole claim to a pretend land for a pretend people seriously or we would have some kind of major conflict on our hand that could potentially draw in the whole world! Oh wait...

Funny.. I bet you grabbed those from the same source that finds David Ben Gurion saying something similar..

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

David ben Gurion

Forum List

Back