If our Government told us we had to....

Now your talking my language..:lol:

Thanks, but I'll fight with those who I know won't run when it gets hard. I don't trust the left to fight to the death.... other people's maybe... but not their own. Now, if you were a liberal.... yea, I'd have you on my side. But you aren't. You're a left wing hack. Don't need ya.

:rolleyes:

Your partisan hack slip is showing.

No, it isn't. If it was partisan, I'd have said 'liberals' but I deliberately separate real liberals from left wing hacks. Liberals, I'll fight side by side with ..... not some fucking left wing hacks though. Don't need 'em. They can go hide under a rock and side with whoever wins.

Ok. I've considered the options.

a. Christian nation

b. Islamic nation

c. Revolution against any government who tried to implement either a or b.

I would go with c.

Thanks, but I'll fight with those who I know won't run when it gets hard. I don't trust the left to fight to the death.... other people's maybe... but not their own. Now, if you were a liberal.... yea, I'd have you on my side. But you aren't. You're a left wing hack. Don't need ya.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBV4XqHaU9g]‪Pat Tillman Tribute ...live it like Pat!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals made this country. Conservatives are johnny come latelys that tried to bring it down most notably during the Civil War.

And are still trying.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:

Your partisan hack slip is showing.

A partisan hack accusing someone of being a partisan hack... :lol:

IRONY.jpg

Great laugh for a Monday morning.

Alright, I'll play.

If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose, I'd pick Christianity.

Why? Because, as crazy as they are, they're not nearly as crazy as the Moslems.

take a vote to make our country into a full "conservative" Christian nation or make it an Islamic nation (sharia law), which would you choose?? The choice is only between these two religions.

If our government told us to vote on a state religion (which is what you are suggesting), then they should all be impeached for violating The Constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBV4XqHaU9g]‪Pat Tillman Tribute ...live it like Pat!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals made this country. Conservatives are johnny come latelys that tried to bring it down most notably during the Civil War.

And are still trying.

Todays "liberals" have zilch in common with the classic liberals during the Revolution.

Please stop claiming you have this connection. It's not funny any more.

I don't even see why Sharia is a choice, why should we change everything to suit the needs of a small minority in this country?

Conflation?

Conservatives need enemies. Absolutely need them. They need something to focus on that every conservative wants to beat up. And typically..they pick the weakest opponents.

Yep. Most of the time it's Mexicans, sometimes it's blacks, sometimes it's Muslims. And always the poor, they never get a break from the hatred of the right.

I don't hate any of them, why do you just assume all conservatives hate? I see many on the left that hate just as much as any. I used to be "middle class", now i'm in the "poor" catagory too. Should i be hating myself?

And are still trying.

Todays "liberals" have zilch in common with the classic liberals during the Revolution.

No what's not funny is the whole conservative notion of "Classical Liberals". That's complete and utter BULLSHIT. Liberalism isn't a stagnant philosophy. It isn't about the lockstep mentality of conservatism. In short..we aren't you. YOU don't define US. WE define US. Liberalism is about change..and change for the betterment of all humanity. Conservatism is about status quo and protection of the wealthy.

take a vote to make our country into a full "conservative" Christian nation or make it an Islamic nation (sharia law), which would you choose?? The choice is only between these two religions.

If our government told us to vote on a state religion (which is what you are suggesting), then they should all be impeached for violating The Constitution.

You're right....IF this were real.

‪Pat Tillman Tribute ...live it like Pat!‬‏ - YouTube

And are still trying.

No what's not funny is the whole conservative notion of "Classical Liberals". That's complete and utter BULLSHIT. Liberalism isn't a stagnant philosophy. It isn't about the lockstep mentality of conservatism. In short..we aren't you. YOU don't define US. WE define US. Liberalism is about change..and change for the betterment of all humanity. Conservatism is about status quo and protection of the wealthy.

"Conservative notion of 'Classical Liberals'?" :lol: That's not a conservative notion. That's just a fact. You're confusing modern-day liberalism with true liberalism. America is one of the only countries where 'liberalism' means just about the opposite of the dictionary definition. The Marxist types co-opted this word decades ago to push their agenda in the name of 'change for the betterment of all humanity'.

You've been duped. What you believe is a lie. I hope you realize it before it's too late.

Of course a Christian nation wouldn't be a lot different than it is now. Abortions would be illegal, gay marriage would be illegal. You wouldn't be FORCED to go to church or do anything else you don't want to do, because God doesn't force us to do anything for Him.

Sharia law of course would also make gay marriage illegal, i'm not sure of their stand on abortions....You HAVE TO pray to allah (twice a day?), women would wear burkha's, wouldn't drive, etc.

Which would you choose if you HAD TO choose one??
In both cases, religious extremists would be running the show. Both would be repressive. Both would ignore science and the wonders of the mind in favor of blind adherence to arcane dogma.

I'd chose to leave the idiots to themselves.

I don't see the point in speculating about something which would be Unconstitutional and in and of itself represent a serious threat to our society. Clearly, you wish to encourage it, which is pretty pathetic.

And are still trying.

I think the "classic" liberals ended with JFK. My parents were always democrats...the democrats of their time were more like the conservatives are now. If my parents were still alive today, i really don't believe they would be democrats any longer. They were not religious people, but they were good people. They were not wealthy, but they did ok.

I'm conservative, and i'm ok with "change", as long as it's something that helps everyone. The change we've had with obama has NOT been good! I really could care less about the "wealthy"...but you do know there's probably just as many wealthy liberals as there are conservatives, and those wealthy liberals are just as against sharing their money with the poor as the conservative wealthy are. I have a good job, making a little more money each year (which isn't alot) and getting a lot less for it. I don't think anyone can point fingers at either the left of right when it comes to how our govt is screwing us...they're ALL for the rich, not just the right.

I don't see the point in speculating about something which would be Unconstitutional and in and of itself represent a serious threat to our society. Clearly, you wish to encourage it, which is pretty pathetic.

You are COMPLETELY wrong! This was just a hypothetical question...as i said earlier, i don't believe in forcing any one religion on anyone! What's wrong with speculating?? It's done all the time....doesn't mean it's going to happen!

And are still trying.

Not true. Not at all.

The definition of words don't change, people change.

you are nothing like classic liberals. We have to say classic liberals b/c current liberals have nothing in common with the people that went to war.

Lets take taxes as an example

Then, it was illegal.
Now, it a weapon of political vengence.

You are not a classice liberal, you are a modern one.

"Conservative notion of 'Classical Liberals'?" :lol: That's not a conservative notion. That's just a fact. You're confusing modern-day liberalism with true liberalism. America is one of the only countries where 'liberalism' means just about the opposite of the dictionary definition. The Marxist types co-opted this word decades ago to push their agenda in the name of 'change for the betterment of all humanity'.

You've been duped. What you believe is a lie. I hope you realize it before it's too late.

It's not a "fact"..it's a "factoid" like so many other conservative "factoids". Had conservatives been involved in the revolution..we'd still be subjects of England.

Marxism is NOT liberalism. JFK and LBJ should have proved that for ya. Conservatives are generally the ones cheering at lynchings..and protesting the building of mosques or a religious establishment they don't agree with. They are the ones saying that people from other countries are evil. They are the ones shooting congress people in the head, bombing medical clinics or blowing up federal buildings.

You're confused. And wrong.

Not true. Not at all.

you are nothing like classic liberals. We have to say classic liberals b/c current liberals have nothing in common with the people that went to war.

Then, it was illegal.

No..I am a liberal.

Back in the day..Liberals agreed with or at least weren't appalled by slavery.

During the civil war..they were.

Back in the day..Liberals thought that white male land owners ought to be the only ones voting.

Now it's just conservatives that feel that way.

Not true. Not at all.

Then, it was illegal.

Taxes were illegal? Calling taxes weapons of political vengence is responsible?

Did I fall into the Way-Back machine without Mr. Peabody?

Forum List

Back