How will Christmas come back if there is no Jesus?

Stash

Jun 22, 2011
Yes Christmas has become a commercial buying spree holiday, and if we want to get Christmas back to what it used to be...we will need to add more Jesus to the holiday.

What if Elvis comes back and finds out that Graceland has been sold?

Yes Christmas has become a commercial buying spree holiday, and if we want to get Christmas back to what it used to be...we will need to add more Jesus to the holiday.

If Elvis came back from the dead, would he surpass Jesus? I think he was more popular.

If Elvis came back from the dead, would he surpass Jesus? I think he was more popular.

That could perhaps be another thread, or how about, "How would the Christians react if Judas came back?"

Elvis would probably be thrilled to know all those black velvet paintings were no longer in his hands :tongue:

And just for the record, I'd rather party and sing Christmas carols with Elvis instead of Jesus :)

Forum List

Back