P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Then, obviously, none of this ever would have happened.
In January, a man at a train station on the outskirts of Stockholm died after picking up a discarded grenade, which he mistook for a toy. In August 2016, an 8-year-old British boy was killed in a grenade attack on an apartment in the city of Gothenburg while visiting family members.

Grenade attacks are perhaps the most striking example of increasing crime in Sweden. The number of grenade attacks in Sweden has risen dramatically, jumping from eight in 2014 to a staggering 52 in 2016.
Of course, my comment above was satirical. Explosives are absolutely banned in Sweden (as is carrying any kind of firearm - though you may own them and hunt with them). So how is that whole “banned hand grenade” thing working out in Sweden, progressives? :eusa_doh:

Russian Aggression, Rising Crime Rates Could Factor in Swedish Elections

The problem with Sweden and the rest of "western" Europe, is that their governments and media won't criticize their colossal failure with regards to their migrant policy. Their belief is that to criticize Islam is to be both Islamophobic and racist. They stubbornly maintain that all will work out well, in the end. It will.......for the Islamists, not so much for the infidels.

Then, obviously, none of this ever would have happened.
In January, a man at a train station on the outskirts of Stockholm died after picking up a discarded grenade, which he mistook for a toy. In August 2016, an 8-year-old British boy was killed in a grenade attack on an apartment in the city of Gothenburg while visiting family members.

Grenade attacks are perhaps the most striking example of increasing crime in Sweden. The number of grenade attacks in Sweden has risen dramatically, jumping from eight in 2014 to a staggering 52 in 2016.
Of course, my comment above was satirical. Explosives are absolutely banned in Sweden (as is carrying any kind of firearm - though you may own them and hunt with them). So how is that whole “banned hand grenade” thing working out in Sweden, progressives? :eusa_doh:

Russian Aggression, Rising Crime Rates Could Factor in Swedish Elections

What a great point. If laws cannot stop something from happening, why even have them?

In all fairness to Sweden, I have read that government officials have admitted that their country's refugee policy has been overgenerous.

I have read that the Swedish government will deny thousands of applications for permanent residence to people who are currently living in that country.

Being the kind people that they are, the Swedes will slowly over the next few years assist thousands of those refugees to leave Sweden for other destinations.

WnzM1TU.png

Im8UwpN.png

Last edited:
What a great point. If laws cannot stop something from happening, why even have them?
You know what is an even better point? Ensuring that all laws are common sense and that they don’t punish law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals.

You know what is an even better point? Ensuring that all laws are common sense and that they don’t punish law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals.

and I bet those Swedes that wanted to have their own hand grenades are pissed off at being punished like that.

Wanting hand grenades to be legal is just one more position that the gun nuts support, that isn't even surprising anymore.
Oh NY Crabby Queer...you have to be that desperate and disingenuous now? Hand grenades in Sweden have been outlawed since forever - and yet their incidents/attacks involving hand grenades has skyrocketed the past couple of years.

That unequivocally proves that outlawing something doesn’t prevent it. Do you know why, snowflake? Because criminals don’t obey the law. That’s what makes them criminals.

and I bet those Swedes that wanted to have their own hand grenades are pissed off at being punished like that.
And I will bet that you’re being a snarky little prick because you now realize you’re entire idiotic position has been so thoroughly defeated by this reality, that you cannot engage in an actual discussion from this point on.

Thanks for playing, snowflake. You may go now.

And I will bet that you’re being a snarky little prick because you now realize you’re entire idiotic position has been so thoroughly defeated by this reality, that you cannot engage in an actual discussion from this point on.

Thanks for playing, snowflake. You may go now.

I just have this insatiable need to point out stupid fucking arguments, which is what your OP was.

By the way fool, I am 100% pro-2nd amendment and a gun owner. I just hate stupid arguments, not guns.

I just have this insatiable need to point out stupid fucking arguments, which is what your OP was.
Apparently the only “insatiable need” you have is the one to show everyone how stupid you are - because I made no “argument”. I simply presented the facts.

Uh buh-bye, snowflake...

Forum List

Back