If only he could take this act on the road.....straight to hell!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Mocks Kushner At Gridiron Dinner: ‘Jared Could Not Get Through Security’
At the annual event, the president also joked about the press, Democrats, top aides — and even his wife, Melania.

It so effident this clown wants to just perform and go to bed at night....I wish someone would give this moron a real stage, stack it with rednecks and get him out of the white house for good.

At the annual event, the president also joked about the press, Democrats, top aides — and even his wife, Melania.

It so effident this clown wants to just perform and go to bed at night....I wish someone would give this moron a real stage, stack it with rednecks and get him out of the white house for good.

Only 7 more years of Donald, then another 8 of Ivanka or Donald, Jr

Obama the Clown
Beclowning is unbecoming for an American President. But for Barack Obama the clown suit fits fine. Our enemies are laughing; we are not.

The past week has seen the latest manifestation of the disgraceful way Barack Obama has acted as President. During an interview with Buzzfeed, Barack Obama mugged for the camera. His full narcissism was on display as our selfie-obsessed president became the first American president to use one of those selfie-sticks that have come to be increasingly banned in public spaces for their sheer obnoxiousness.
Ah yep, hypocrisy at its finest...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

how long did it take you to find the word "effident"?....

I am grateful that my two children, ages 56 and 58, didn't grow up with tigah red's attitude and mouth. If I had thought they would, I would have put each one, at birth, in a burlap bag with a cinder block and tossed them into the Chattahootchie River. I wouldn't do that with puppies or kittens.

I am grateful that my two children, ages 56 and 58, didn't grow up with tigah red's attitude and mouth. If I had thought they would, I would have put each one, at birth, in a burlap bag with a cinder block and tossed them into the Chattahootchie River. I wouldn't do that with puppies or kittens.
that is very effident of you Hoss....

so effident
Isnt that what people with dentures use?

Forum List

Back