If Obamacare is so great why are there no insurers backing it and

If it were going to collapse, why did Republicans bother to sabotage it?
The answer is obvious. Because the GOP leadership works for the insurance companies and their ignorant base is too stupid to understand they are getting it balls deep.

That is why Obama didn't go for single payer? He did it to protect insurance companies. You nut jobs are so stupid and gullible. Grow up, read, research and think instead of spewing made up talking points.
Obamacare lite, is what the right is trying to come up with, now.

Look moron, all these problems are caused by what the dems passed

Eight plus years ago, when I saw that Obama was going to win the election, I bought a mutual fund consisting of health insurance company stocks.

My investment has more than doubled.
But did the Mexicans get to keep their doctor?

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.
So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

If one signed up through healthcare.gov or called them without the help of an agent that knows the provider networks and what each plan they represent covers then the jokes on you. Too many people thought they knew better and bought the absolute cheapest with the help of a navigator, who by the way are not licensed insurance agents and does not know any of the benefits of one particular plan over another. When you signed up through them due diligence is in your court.
Look moron, Obamacare is no joke, Obama PROMISED that EVERY person could keep their plan and or doctor. Obama lied as many of these plans and doctors are no longer associated with Obamacare, because it is a failed experiment. You need to take your medicine and contemplate reality instead of lounging in your fake World.

Schizzo fool

Eight plus years ago, when I saw that Obama was going to win the election, I bought a mutual fund consisting of health insurance company stocks.

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.
So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

Do you guys ever quit whining about having to change doctors?

Let me put that another way. We don't give a rat's ass that you have to change doctors. We care about the people who were uninsureable, but now they aren't.

So you admit that you do not care that some Americans do not have a doctor to choose from in their own town or county. Dude this means that these people are paying for insurance that they can not get as not everyone has a car to travel to the other side of the state just to see a doctor that may not even have time to see them.

However I am glad that you have admitted that you do not care.

Now fuck off shithead

how does Obamacare work without insurers

When you figure this out, let Obama know because he has no idea
The democrats got something passed. The right wing has no solutions, only repeal.
The Only problem I see, is that the right wing had eight years to come up with something, instead of having nothing but repeal. And, could not do that right, the first time.
Obamacare will repeal itself without the help of any republican, as it is doing

Just a "big vacuum of special pleading" is what the right wing is best at.

The right wing, has no plan.

Have you donated to the Mexican healthcare fund yet.....................It delivers free healthcare to every Mexican paid for willingly by morons like you...........

The democrats got something passed. The right wing has no solutions, only repeal.

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives.

Doesn't fly. If you simply wanted to help poor people, we could have done it far more efficiently through expanded welfare entitlements. Why funnel all that money through the insurance industry? You know they take a cut, right?

Having spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, yes, I know that. But that was as far as the GOP would let us go. If we had our choice, we would have bypassed the insurance companies all together and insured every citizen through Medicare, similar to what every other industrialized nation on earth does.

Let me put that another way. We don't give a rat's ass that you have to change doctors. We care about the people who were uninsureable, but now they aren't.
I'm going to save this screenshot as a reminder of what kind of asshole it is that believes that fascist principles are the way our government should be operated in order to keep their own lil' financial portfolios and fiefdoms intact.

profiteer-.jpg

So the GOP does not have their fingerprints on ACA, which means that the democrats just wanted to shovel money to the insurance companies, right?

Exactly.

So, what is different between that conspiracy, and the new GOP plan they re trying to pass?

Nothing of substance.

So, It is all about everybody taking your money and giving it to insurance companies.

Not so much my money. I don't make that much and I'm old. I'm no doubt a net recipient to these kinds of schemes. It's about principle, believe it or not. And history. Fascism isn't done with us yet.

It has nothing to do with insuring the uninsurables....

Oh definitely it definitely does that. It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.

So the GOP does not have their fingerprints on ACA, which means that the democrats just wanted to shovel money to the insurance companies, right?

Exactly.

So, what is different between that conspiracy, and the new GOP plan they re trying to pass?

Nothing of substance.

So, It is all about everybody taking your money and giving it to insurance companies. It has nothing to do with insuring the uninsurables....

Oh definitely about that. It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.
Legalized racketeering but worse than that as it is forcing it by law now that people must accept it.

Exactly.

Nothing of substance.

So, It is all about everybody taking your money and giving it to insurance companies. It has nothing to do with insuring the uninsurables....

Oh definitely about that. It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.
Legalized racketeering but worse than that as it is forcing it by law now that people must accept it.

If nothing else it's a glaring example of what i've always tried to point out about most corporate "regulations". They're almost always about regulating customers, not companies.

So you admit that you do not care that some Americans do not have a doctor to choose from in their own town or county. Dude this means that these people are paying for insurance that they can not get as not everyone has a car to travel to the other side of the state just to see a doctor that may not even have time to see them.

Now fuck off shithead

I'll put you down as being in favor of what I used to do for a living, which was denying applications for health insurance to about 30% of the applicants. After all, it is all about you, isn't it?

Exactly.

Nothing of substance.

So, It is all about everybody taking your money and giving it to insurance companies.

Not so much my money. I don't make that much and I'm old. I'm no doubt a net recipient to these kinds of schemes. It's about principle, believe it or not. And history. Fascism isn't done with us yet.

It has nothing to do with insuring the uninsurables....

Oh definitely it definitely does that. It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.

We had a choice. We could pass ACA and you would call us fascists, OR, we could make Medicare cover everyone, in which case you would call us communists. Or, we could leave it like it was, were millions of Americans could not buy insurance at all, which caused their medical expenses to be shifted to the insured population, in which case you would call us capitalists, but people with heart disease and cancer died for want of medical care. I guess that I will have to live with being a fascist then. But, since you are on Medicare, I guess that makes you a communist

The Only problem I see, is that the right wing had eight years to come up with something, instead of having nothing but repeal. And, could not do that right, the first time.
Obamacare will repeal itself without the help of any republican, as it is doing

Be sure to get back to me when that happens.

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives.

Doesn't fly. If you simply wanted to help poor people, we could have done it far more efficiently through expanded welfare entitlements. Why funnel all that money through the insurance industry? You know they take a cut, right?

Having spent my 50 year career as a health insurance executive, yes, I know that. But that was as far as the GOP would let us go. If we had our choice, we would have bypassed the insurance companies all together and insured every citizen through Medicare, similar to what every other industrialized nation on earth does.

I'm going to save this screenshot as a reminder of what kind of asshole it is that believes that fascist principles are the way our government should be operated in order to keep their own lil' financial portfolios and fiefdoms intact.

View attachment 136967

Be my guest. I learned to be pragmatic when I was a republican. That period ended with Baby Bush, but the pragmatism remains. In fact, with Trump and the GOP deregulating financial institutions again, I would advise you to buy stock in that sector. It will work to your advantage when they go back to selling junk mortgages rated AAA, and creating false accounts, like Wells Fargo just got fined for doing.

It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.

We had a choice. We could pass ACA and you would call us fascists, OR, we could make Medicare cover everyone, in which case you would call us communists. Or, we could leave it like it was, were millions of Americans could not buy insurance at all, which caused their medical expenses to be shifted to the insured population, in which case you would call us capitalists, but people with heart disease and cancer died for want of medical care. I guess that I will have to live with being a fascist then. But, since you are on Medicare, I guess that makes you a communist

You* did have a choice. Democrats could have done anything they wanted. And they chose to divert legitimate public demand for health care reform into another corporatist sellout. And they made the mistake (the same mistake Republicans are on the verge of repeating) of passing it all on a slim partisan majority.

Also, spare me "but, single payer!". Democrats didn't have consensus on that, even amongst themselves. All they could really agree on was that a fat payday for their lobbyists was sure to help the cause!

* I'm assuming, fwiw, that you, personally, had nothing to do with passing ACA. If you did, I'd love to hear more about it!

If one signed up through healthcare.gov or called them without the help of an agent that knows the provider networks and what each plan they represent covers then the jokes on you. Too many people thought they knew better and bought the absolute cheapest with the help of a navigator, who by the way are not licensed insurance agents and does not know any of the benefits of one particular plan over another. When you signed up through them due diligence is in your court.
Look moron, Obamacare is no joke, Obama PROMISED that EVERY person could keep their plan and or doctor. Obama lied as many of these plans and doctors are no longer associated with Obamacare, because it is a failed experiment. You need to take your medicine and contemplate reality instead of lounging in your fake World.

Schizzo fool

Obama was correct, take that up with your insurance company, moron.

Now fuck off shithead

I'll put you down as being in favor of what I used to do for a living, which was denying applications for health insurance to about 30% of the applicants. After all, it is all about you, isn't it?

I hope they get all they're asking for and more. I can't wait to see a full repeal. I will have joy when I'm asking a prospect health questions again, nope you can't get it. lol loll lol lol

It's all about herding as many people as possible into the insurance pipeline. Both the uninsurable AND the people who have realized it isn't worth it.

You* did have a choice. Democrats could have done anything they wanted. And they chose to divert legitimate public demand for health care reform into another corporatist sellout. And they made the mistake (the same mistake Republicans are on the verge of repeating) of passing it all on a slim partisan majority.

Also, spare me "but, single payer!". Democrats didn't have consensus on that, even amongst themselves. All they could really agree on was that a fat payday for their lobbyists was sure to help the cause!

* I'm assuming, fwiw, that you, personally, had nothing to do with passing ACA. If you did, I'd love to hear more about it!

The paranoids are out to get you, Black....

The federal government does not dictate what doctor you go to. The insurance companies determine how much they choose to pay to a doctor, taking in to account the claims expected, expenses, taxes, and profit subtracted from premium. Your doctor chooses whether or not to participate at that pay level.

Every time I look at this thread it reminds me of being in a checkout lane at the grocery store behind a woman with 4 whining kids demanding chocolate bars.

The paranoids are out to get you, Black....

All out of arguments again?

Now fuck off shithead

I hope they get all they're asking for and more. I can't wait to see a full repeal. I will have joy when I'm asking a prospect health questions again, nope you can't get it. lol loll lol lol

You're an insurance person too? I can't believe they make you all do holidays.

Forum List

Back