If Obamacare is so great why are there no insurers backing it and

So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

Do you guys ever quit whining about having to change doctors?

Let me put that another way. We don't give a rat's ass that you have to change doctors. We care about the people who were uninsureable, but now they aren't.

So you admit that you do not care that some Americans do not have a doctor to choose from in their own town or county. Dude this means that these people are paying for insurance that they can not get as not everyone has a car to travel to the other side of the state just to see a doctor that may not even have time to see them.

However I am glad that you have admitted that you do not care.

Now fuck off shithead

I'll put you down as being in favor of what I used to do for a living, which was denying applications for health insurance to about 30% of the applicants. After all, it is all about you, isn't it?

I hope they get all they're asking for and more. I can't wait to see a full repeal. I will have joy when I'm asking a prospect health questions again, nope you can't get it. lol loll lol lol

You're an insurance person too? I can't believe they make you all do holidays.

Yes and I'm not working today.

Black, this is all I am going to say on the subject, since you are convinced that ACA is nothing but a way to steal money.

I spent 50 years in the health insurance business, mostly as VP of legal compliance and underwriting. It was my job to prevent adverse selection by weeding of the sickest 30% of the applicants. This was necessary for us to keep our rates competitive. i turned down babies born with holes in their hearts, pregnant women, people with heart disease and cancer history, and even children with tubes in their ears. My underwriting manual was 3 inches thick. People died because of our underwriting rules. if you think that an uninsured person can go to the emergency room and have a cancerous tumor removed, you are absolutely wrong. More bankruptcies occur due to medical bills than any other reason. My second wife's first husband died from leukemia at age 48 after running up a bill of $1.4 million in 18 months.My motivation for ACA support is exactly what I say it is. Everything that I used to do for a living is now illegal, and I could not be happier about it. And BTW, over two thirds of the companies that sold individual health insurance when I started in 1965 had dropped out of the market, and only sold group health, by the time I retired.

Let me put that another way. We don't give a rat's ass that you have to change doctors. We care about the people who were uninsureable, but now they aren't.

So you admit that you do not care that some Americans do not have a doctor to choose from in their own town or county. Dude this means that these people are paying for insurance that they can not get as not everyone has a car to travel to the other side of the state just to see a doctor that may not even have time to see them.

Now fuck off shithead

I'll put you down as being in favor of what I used to do for a living, which was denying applications for health insurance to about 30% of the applicants. After all, it is all about you, isn't it?

I hope they get all they're asking for and more. I can't wait to see a full repeal. I will have joy when I'm asking a prospect health questions again, nope you can't get it. lol loll lol lol

You're an insurance person too? I can't believe they make you all do holidays.

Yes and I'm not working today.
You're not?

But did the Mexicans get to keep their doctor?

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.
So you are saying that the people who registered for Obamacare are all getting the care that they deserve from the doctor and insurance plan of their choice?

Fuck off asswipe, all you are is a delusional fool, now smoke the rest of your dope

Now fuck off shithead

When 100 percent get all possible health insurance, including 12 million Mexicans the unfortunate consequence is that the bills can not be paid by Obamacare, thus the insurers drop out as they are, then NO ONE HAS INSURANCE................

What part of this eludes your low IQ brain

We passed ACA so that people who are mensurable because of health issues can still get insurance that could save their lives. We aren't interested in whiners like you because you might have to change doctors. Go cry on Sarah Palin's shoulder.

Now fuck off shithead

When 100 percent get all possible health insurance, including 12 million Mexicans the unfortunate consequence is that the bills can not be paid by Obamacare, thus the insurers drop out as they are, then NO ONE HAS INSURANCE................

Would those be legal Mexicans?

Now fuck off shithead

If you don't know how many illegal Mejicanos there are here, you can Google it

Now fuck off shithead

Not even worthy of a serious response.

Black, this is all I am going to say on the subject, since you are convinced that ACA is nothing but a way to steal money.

I spent 50 years in the health insurance business, mostly as VP of legal compliance and underwriting. It was my job to prevent adverse selection by weeding of the sickest 30% of the applicants. This was necessary for us to keep our rates competitive. i turned down babies born with holes in their hearts, pregnant women, people with heart disease and cancer history, and even children with tubes in their ears. My underwriting manual was 3 inches thick. People died because of our underwriting rules. if you think that an uninsured person can go to the emergency room and have a cancerous tumor removed, you are absolutely wrong. More bankruptcies occur due to medical bills than any other reason. My second wife's first husband died from leukemia at age 48 after running up a bill of $1.4 million in 18 months.My motivation for ACA support is exactly what I say it is. Everything that I used to do for a living is now illegal, and I could not be happier about it. And BTW, over two thirds of the companies that sold individual health insurance when I started in 1965 had dropped out of the market, and only sold group health, by the time I retired.

Maybe you were in the industry too long. You seem to have lost track of what insurance is.

People don't die because of underwriting rules. They die because they're sick, or injured, and can't afford enough health care to keep themselves alive. Insurance isn't a means of providing people with health care. It's a tool to mitigate health care related financial risk. Poor people and sick people don't have any health care related financial risk to mitigate. Insurance isn't, was never intended to be, never will be, a way to get the sick and the poor the things they need.

Maybe in your misplaced guilt over the sick people you 'turned down', you longed for the role of social warrior. But health insurance isn't a social safety net, and imagining that we can simply mandate it to be so is delusional.

Last edited:

Now fuck off shithead

Well, then I guess you answered my question, illegals, you didn't say that in your post. So you contend there are 12 million illegals on obamacare? You make a claim you fucking prove it moron.

Now fuck off shithead

You can't respond because Obamacare has already failed and you know it.
When 100 percent get all possible health insurance, including 12 million Mexicans the unfortunate consequence is that the bills can not be paid by any insurance company under Obamacare, thus the insurers drop out as they are, then NO ONE HAS INSURANCE................

So what is your serious response and solution to FAILING Obummacare

Now fuck off shithead

Well, then I guess you answered my question, illegals, you didn't say that in your post. So you contend there are 12 million illegals on obamacare? You make a claim you fucking prove it moron.

Actually you have to prove that Obummacare insurers are not running away because the plan is an insolvent failure

Maybe you were in the industry too long. You seem to have lost track of what insurance is.

People don't die because of underwriting rules. They die because they're sick, or injured, and can't afford enough health care to keep themselves alive. Insurance isn't a means of providing people with health care. It's a tool to mitigate health care related financial risk. Poor people and sick people don't have any health care related financial risk to mitigate. Insurance isn't, was never intended to be, never will be, a way to get the sick and the poor the things they need.

Maybe in your misplaced guilt over the sick people you 'turned down', you longed for the role of social warrior. But health insurance isn't a social safety net, and imagining that we can simply mandate it to be so is delusional.

Black, your whole argument vanishes in a puff of smoke by simply not calling it "insurance". It should universal health care, the same as every other industrialized nation on earth. I entered the business 1 month before Medicare went into effect, and listened to the RW people predict for about 10 years that we have become a communist fellow traveler. Get over it.

Now fuck off shithead

When 100 percent get all possible health insurance, including 12 million Mexicans the unfortunate consequence is that the bills can not be paid by any insurance company under Obamacare, thus the insurers drop out as they are, then NO ONE HAS INSURANCE................

It is not failing. And to prove it, I submit that Trump claims it is failing, and Trump lies about everything.

Now fuck off shithead

It is not failing. And to prove it, I submit that Trump claims it is failing, and Trump lies about everything.

How can you say that Obamacare is not failing when many people with Obamacare can not get health insurance, because far too many insurers have dropped the plan. The fact is that it is already dead, and never at any point was self sufficient like it was claimed that it would be.

You are living in the land of Oz, many people drive for hours to find a doctor, because theirs is no longer accepting patients with Obamacare.

Blue Cross, Aetna, United, Humana Flee Obamacare Exchanges
Another Insurer Quits Obamacare Leaving 25 Counties In Missouri With No Healthcare Options
Another Insurer Quits Obamacare Leaving 25 Counties In Missouri With No Healthcare Options | Zero Hedge

How can you say that Obamacare is not failing when many people with Obamacare can not get health insurance, because far too many insurers have dropped the plan. The fact is that it is already dead, and never at any point was self sufficient like it was claimed that it would be.

You are living in the land of Oz, many people drive for hours to find a doctor, because theirs is no longer accepting patients with Obamacare.

Blue Cross, Aetna, United, Humana Flee Obamacare Exchanges
Another Insurer Quits Obamacare Leaving 25 Counties In Missouri With No Healthcare Options
Another Insurer Quits Obamacare Leaving 25 Counties In Missouri With No Healthcare Options | Zero Hedge

Get back to me when it fails. It won't.

Black, your whole argument vanishes in a puff of smoke by simply not calling it "insurance". It should universal health care, the same as every other industrialized nation on earth. I entered the business 1 month before Medicare went into effect, and listened to the RW people predict for about 10 years that we have become a communist fellow traveler. Get over it.

Recognizing that it is not, in fact, insurance that you're after would at least be honest. But ACA isn't "single payer". It's just a scam to keep Americans on the insurance treadmill as long as possible.

Recognizing that it is not, in fact, insurance that you're after would at least be honest. But ACA isn't "single payer". It's just a scam to keep Americans on the insurance treadmill as long as possible.

Tell ya what. Find a single republican Senator, or even Rep., who supports single payer. Then you have a little credibility that the republican party will not fight against single payer until their last breath. The only way we will ever get rid of ACA and replace it with single payer, which is the only thing that will work in the long haul, is to once again have a democratic controlled house, senate and presidency. Having said that, you must exclude Trump, who specifically said before he was elected that he supports universal coverage. Now, of course, he does not.

Tell ya what. Find a single republican Senator, or even Rep., who supports single payer. Then you have a little credibility that the republican party will not fight against single payer until their last breath. The only way we will ever get rid of ACA and replace it with single payer, which is the only thing that will work in the long haul, is to once again have a democratic controlled house, senate and presidency. Having said that, you must exclude Trump, who specifically said before he was elected that he supports universal coverage. Now, of course, he does not.

What? You are confused on a couple of issues. I'm not claiming the Republicans won't fight single payer. I'll fight it too. I think it's a bad idea. Single Payer is better than ACA - at least it's honest socialism - but it's still antithetical to freedom. I'll also point out, again, that Democrats don't have consensus on single payer, even in their own party - so that's going nowhere. Marxist pipe dreams aside, ACA is the insurance industry's "last stand" against single payer. It's designed to forestall it as long as possible by co-opting the regulatory state to force everyone to play along. It's the ugliest sort of corporatist government.

What? You are confused on a couple of issues. I'm not claiming the Republicans won't fight single payer. I'll fight it too. I think it's a bad idea. Single Payer is better than ACA - at least it's honest socialism - but it's still antithetical to freedom. I'll also point out, again, that Democrats don't have consensus on single payer, even in their own party - so that's going nowhere. Marxist pipe dreams aside, ACA is the insurance industry's "last stand" against single payer. It's designed to forestall it as long as possible by co-opting the regulatory state to force everyone to play along. It's the ugliest sort of corporatist government.

OK. Sounds like you would prefer that I resurrect my career, and start declining health insurance applications again. I can live with that, if that is what America wants. I made a fairly decent living off of condemning people to die for lack of insurance to pay for critical operations.

OK. Sounds like you would prefer that I resurrect my career, and start declining health insurance applications again. I can live with that, if that is what America wants. I made a fairly decent living off of condemning people to die for lack of insurance to pay for critical operations.

Sounds like you're nursing delusions of grandeur. You weren't Death incarnate. You were an insurance bureaucrat. Get over it.

Forum List

Back